Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298140 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
robinicule: 32k? with delivery money to ibadan? .....hoping to get a white wan

Yes....32k with delivery to Ibadan within 24hrs. Only black available Sir.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by robinicule(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yoney007:

Yes....32k with delivery to Ibadan within 24hrs. Only black available Sir.
wow okay no probs...wat accesories comes wit it and i hope mine comes with gift sha ooo.. and i hope dis product wont dissapoint me .... what is ur contact....wil get wan ds week latest next.....*peaceout
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
robinicule: wow okay no probs...i hope mine comes with gift sha ooo.. and i hope dis product wont dissapoint me .... what is ur contact....wil get wan ds week latest next.....*peaceout

Lolz....Since you have mentioned it, you will get one gift for sure. This product(s) WON'T disappoint you, I deal on products am double sure of their durability.

Accessories that comes with PiPO U7;
*Keyboard Case
*Leather Case(PiPO Branded)
*USB Cable
*Touch Pen
*Earphone
*Screen Protector
*OTG Cable
*Charger (UK & EU).

Contact is : 08036965028 (call, text and whatsapp) but you won't be able to reach me due to an unfortunate theft I suffered from during the weekend, my phones + other valuables were all stolen and with them went my active line, retrieval will be done on Wednesday. Drop your contact(s) via : tyconcepts13@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by robinicule(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yoney007:

Lolz....Since you have mentioned it, you will get one gift for sure. This product(s) WON'T disappoint you, I deal on products am double sure of their durability.

Accessories that comes with PiPO U7;
*Keyboard Case
*Leather Case(PiPO Branded)
*USB Cable
*Touch Pen
*Earphone
*Screen Protector
*OTG Cable
*Charger (UK & EU).

Contact is : 08036965028 (call, text and whatsapp) but you won't be able to reach me due to an unfortunate theft I suffered from during the weekend, my phones + other valuables were all stolen and with them went my active line, retrieval will be done on Wednesday. Drop your contact(s) via : tyconcepts13@gmail.com. Thanks.
oh pele sorry for ur loss....i already sent u an an email
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
robinicule: oh pele sorry for ur loss....i already sent u an an email

Got your mail. Your concern is appreciated.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Available @ TYConcepts...

* 1pc PiPO U7 with complete accessories @ # 32,000 #30,000.

* 2pcs Ainol BW1 II with complete accessories @ #30,000.

* 3pcs Ainol BW1 replacement screen @ #7,500.

* Original Romoss sense4 10400mah power bank @ #4,500.

* Full capacity 12000mah power bank @ #3,500.

Make hay and get a fine deal, swift delivery + an excellent customer service relationship.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
*We give quality...
*We give happiness and fun...
*We are customer centric...
*We are addicted to giving you the best there is...

We are TYConcepts...You can count on us!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by robinicule(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Thank God d pipo u7 is now 30k..will still get to u wen i gat d cash.i need to know does it consume battery on standby, or relay me to someone who got it from u so i can ask wan or two tins from him..thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2014
robinicule: Thank God d pipo u7 is now 30k..will still get to u wen i gat d cash.i need to know does it consume battery on standby, or relay me to someone who got it from u so i can ask wan or two tins from him..thanks

Hallo Rob;
It doesn't consume battery on stand by and the battery is ruggedly 4000mAh, long lasting. Of coz I could refer you to a user but you know what happened to my contacts, still on retrieval process. #Its well.

[b]NB - You gotto make up your mind....#Quit stalling.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2014
RESTORED!!! REBRANDED!!! RENEWED!!! REDEDICATED!!!......TYCONCEPTS

I was robbed of my tab, phone, ATM card amongst other valuables at about 04:10pm on the 26-07-2014. My active line : 08036965028 went with the stolen items, it was a wilderness experience to be cut offline, off communications, off business, off reality and couldn't do anything to retrieve given that it was weekend + holidays till 30-07-2014 when I was able to retrieve my beloveth 08036965028 and get fully back online. My heart almost melted at the whatsapp messages I received from friends, clients and prospective clients, all looking for TYCONCEPTS because its a taboo for my phones to be switched off or for me to be offline. I appreciate you guys, Sirbigh, Icansimi, Seagold and other guests. Affliction shall not rise a second time!!!.

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by robinicule(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2014
happy for u..thank God ur bak...oya refer me to a pipo u7 user now
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2014
robinicule: happy for u..thank God ur bak...oya refer me to a pipo u7 user now

Buzz me up on whatsapp...Can't drop the client's number here.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by aquaym: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2014
I tranferred 59k to your 1st bank account just now, it's the payment for 2 Unit of Ainol BW1 ii with Full accessories (whc excludes Keyboard casing).......

Confirm the payment....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
aquaym: I tranferred 59k to your 1st bank account just now, it's the payment for 2 Unit of Ainol BW1 ii with Full accessories (whc excludes Keyboard casing).......

Confirm the payment....

Payment of #59,000 (Each cost #29,000 x 2pcs = #58,000 + waybill to Lagos from Warri #1,000 = #59,000) for 2pcs of Ainol BW1 II with all accessories excluding keyboard cases CONFIRMED. #A new user on nairaland, giving me the chance to prove TYCONCEPTS can be trusted...

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by aquaym: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yoney007:

Payment of #59,000 (Each cost #29,000 x 2pcs = #58,000 + waybill to Lagos from Warri #1,000 = #59,000) for 2pcs of Ainol BW1 II with all accessories excluding keyboard cases CONFIRMED. #A new user on nairaland, giving me the chance to prove TYCONCEPTS can be trusted...

Well i'v never commented on ANY post on Nairaland, but seeing your page, reading through, i believe all the comments can't be framed up.....Although as a lagos boy nah, there av bn discouragement from a friend.

Waiting to receive the Parcel as soon as possible (2mr evening or on Sat mornin)
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
aquaym:

Well i'v never commented on ANY post on Nairaland, but seeing your page, reading through, i believe all the comments can't be framed up.....Although as a lagos boy nah, there av bn discouragement from a friend.

Waiting to receive the Parcel as soon as possible (2mr evening or on Sat mornin)

You have stopped to shop at the right shop (you can even call it "SHOPRIGHT"grin)....Where operation 'swift delivery' is the watch word. As you have observed, the comments and recommendations are clearer than LCD. You MUST be the next to testify on this thread "omo eko".

Tell your friends that were trying to discourage you that they don't need to be Doubting Thomases...TYCONCEPTS delivers completely.

For your trust, for your patience while I was offline for 5days, for being the first client after my recovery....I added a full capacity 12000mAh power bank as a gift for you... TYCONCEPTS appreciates you specially.

Your order has being sent via Agofure Parcel Service and waybill number forwarded to you via Whatsapp. Below is the photo speak.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by aquaym: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Yoney007:

You have stopped to shop at the right shop (you can even call it "SHOPRIGHT"grin)....Where operation 'swift delivery' is the watch word. As you have observed, the comments and recommendations are clearer than LCD. You MUST be the next to testify on this thread "omo eko".

Tell your friends that were trying to discourage you that they don't need to be Doubting Thomases...TYCONCEPTS delivers completely.

For your trust, for your patience while I was offline for 5days, for being the first client after my recovery....I added a full capacity 12000mAh power bank as a gift for you... TYCONCEPTS appreciates you specially.

Your order has being sent via Agofure Parcel Service and waybill number forwarded to you via Whatsapp. Below is the photo speak.

Ok....i received the waybill number, will pick the parcel up later in the day. And Thanks for the power bank

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2014
aquaym:

Ok....i received the waybill number, will pick the parcel up later in the day. And Thanks for the power bank

Update when you pick the parcel and confirm. Welcome and thank you too. Happy August.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by robinicule(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2014
just made d payment, will be expecting my parcel *peaceout
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2014
robinicule: just made d payment, will be expecting my parcel *peaceout

Payment of #32,000 for PiPO U7 with full accessories confirmed....(PiPO u7 including all accessories = #30,000 + Waybill from Warri to Ibadan = #2,000..Total = #32,000)...I will update you with pick up details shortly. Thank you.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by robinicule(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
owkay thanks a bunch ....lemme have d pics here
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
robinicule: owkay thanks a bunch ....lemme have d pics here

Your order has being dispatched and pick up details sent to you via whatsapp. Included a Vintage Bracelet Leather Watch as gift for you, give it to that special woman in your life smiley
Bros you suppose add small thing for me to buy tea or fresh fish pepper soup because rain drenched me while dispatching your order oooo grin
Below is your photo speak.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ainol BW1 Screen Replacement Available @ #7,000...It's in stock!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by robinicule(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
packaged received at ibadan.. wiill post pics tomao ....thanks t&y...like d feminine watch giving it to my mom..lol
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2014
robinicule: packaged received at ibadan.. wiill post pics tomao ....thanks t&y...like d feminine watch giving it to my mom..lol

***Sigh of relief***
This delivery was done within 8hours after payment, same day delivery from Warri - Ibadan smiley....Thanks for the patronage & trust. Tell mom that TYCONCEPTS loves her and hope the watch looks nice on her?? *Better son of a blessed mom*. #Pictures or idonblivit# grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by eespunge(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Yoney007: We don't just sell tablets to you and leave you hanging when issues arise;

*We maintain a stable customer relationship.

*We keep all communication channels open to customers even after transactions.

*We provide customer care services when required.

*We are customer friendly.

*We offer advise on how best to handle your devices for maximum efficiency.

We are TYCONCEPTS and you can count on us

Yes in deed! You even do much more than you outlined above.

I so much appreciate your efforts in helping to get my faulty CREATED X10S tablet sent back to China for repairs, even though I didn't buy it from you and have not bought anything from you yet. Very few sellers would do this. You are one in a million.

God will continue to bless you and enlarge your coast. A very big thanks to you.

Fellow Nairalanders, I recommend TYCONCEPTS to you. Feel free to transact business with TYCONCEPTS and you would be happy you did.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by aquaym: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2014
Yoney007:

Update when you pick the parcel and confirm. Welcome and thank you too. Happy August.

I picked the parcel yesterday, attached are the pix.....it's 9c doing Biz with u. I recommend her to anybody having doubt abt her.

And the PowerBank happen to be 20000mAh not 12000mAh. Thanks for the gift...

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by robinicule(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2014
grin lol i also got mine yesterday thumbs up T$Y more greese to ya elbow...confirmation pics later in d day network is bad..
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
eespunge:

Yes in deed! You even do much more than you outlined above.

I so much appreciate your efforts in helping to get my faulty CREATED X10S tablet sent back to China for repairs, even though I didn't buy it from you and have not bought anything from you yet. Very few sellers would do this. You are one in a million.

God will continue to bless you and enlarge your coast. A very big thanks to you.

Fellow Nairalanders, I recommend TYCONCEPTS to you. Feel free to transact business with TYCONCEPTS and you would be happy you did.

Your words humble me...we are trying to solve the issues of doubt people have about resolving issues that arises from buying Ainol, PiPO, Created, Cube e.t.c tablets by rendering help services to them irrespective of who sold it to them...Couldn't have turned you down when you needed help on resolving the issues on your Created x10s even though I wasn't the one that sold it to you.
Below is how I spent the #6,000 you gave me to send the tablet to the factory and also the pictures;

After packaging the tablet is protection wraps & carton or weighed = 1.2kg and cost #5,100 (you can confirm from any post office nearest to you).
The protection wraps + carton used cost = #500
I gave the post office staff a token #400 to facilitate quick dispatch ( this is Nigeria).
Total = #6000.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Yoney007(f): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
aquaym:

I picked the parcel yesterday, attached are the pix.....it's 9c doing Biz with u. I recommend her to anybody having doubt abt her.

And the PowerBank happen to be 20000mAh not 12000mAh. Thanks for the gift...

Recommendation coming from a one time Doubting Thomas speaks volumes away & beyond...Thanks for the chance to prove TYCONCEPTS is worth the risk. Spread the word, tell your friends they can shop at this "SHOPRIGHT" grin
The actual capacity of the power bank is 12000mAh, we quote the real deal, not the tag. You deserve the gift.
Enjoy Ainol...
Enjoy Life...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by robinicule(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2014
Hello T$Y, tried reaching u on ur whatsapp, am seriously having issues with my battery, dis is a tab i only got two days ago, and i noticed it discharges while am charging and using at d same time, and d battery barely lasts...pls anything u can do for me will be greatly appreciated...i dont mind coming to warri oo to prove my point..lol ..jk....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by eespunge(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2014
Yoney007:

Your words humble me...we are trying to solve the issues of doubt people have about resolving issues that arises from buying Ainol, PiPO, Created, Cube e.t.c tablets by rendering help services to them irrespective of who sold it to them...Couldn't have turned you down when you needed help on resolving the issues on your Created x10s even though I wasn't the one that sold it to you.
Below is how I spent the #6,000 you gave me to send the tablet to the factory and also the pictures;

After packaging the tablet is protection wraps & carton or weighed = 1.2kg and cost #5,100 (you can confirm from any post office nearest to you).
The protection wraps + carton used cost = #500
I gave the post office staff a token #400 to facilitate quick dispatch ( this is Nigeria).
Total = #6000.

Thanks and God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.