Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299191 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
chuksp09: True talk OP
"waiting" but take ur time.

Phablet you say?? You might wanna check out Ainol AX7 Flame, Octacore, 3500mah, 7inch, 1gb/16gb.....Knowing Ainol for what they are, its worth the salt.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by imagrg(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
You see, I am a Senior Public Servant and a seller of used and new phones. I observe deals on Nairaland closely: but recently one of the 'pre-order' smart alec on Nairaland duped me and since then, I watch carefully before paying my hard-earned money into a faceless person's account! But if the testimonies about )ou are true, I congratulate you because I am beginning to trust and have faith in you. I live in Benin and hope to do business with you soonest. Please, stay honest-be one of those good Nigerians who we can trust. That way your business will grow like a water-shed!! Text your contact address to me if you can't make it public: 08035096342
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
imagrg: You see, I am a Senior Public Servant and a seller of used and new phones. I observe deals on Nairaland closely: but recently one of the 'pre-order' smart alec on Nairaland duped me and since then, I watch carefully before paying my hard-earned money into a faceless person's account! But if the testimonies about you are true, I congratulate you because I am beginning to trust and have faith in you. I live in Benin and hope to do business with you soonest. Please, stay honest-be one of those good Nigerians who we can trust. That way your business will grow like a water-shed!! Text your contact address to me if you can't make it public: 08035096342

When I hear things like "duped" I wish there was a way to filter the bad and ugly from the good to make online deals a lot more interesting and safe.....God sees our hearts but then caution should be applied.
There is no "IF" in our testimonies as you have read Sir, it is what it is with God helping. Myself and a host of other nairalanders are trying to bring sanity back to online biz....We will get there. smiley
Benin is a stone throw away from Warri, there are times I run that road like thrice a day, so when we deal believe me, its gonna be physical.
Thank you for dropping by....Expecting a biz deal between us in the shortest time possible. smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:42am On Aug 13, 2014
[b]*******ELEPHONE P2000 FULL SPECIFICATIONS*******

Brand : Elephone

Model : P2000

Screen : 5.5 inch Multi Point Touch Capacitive Screen

Resolution : 1280x720 pixels

Band (Network) 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz

CPU : MTK6592 Octa Core

GPU : Mali-400MP

RAM : 2GB
ROM : 16GB

Storage : External memory: TF card up to 32GB (not included)

SIM Card : Dual SIM Card Dual Standby(Standard)

Camera : Rear Camera: 13.0MP
Front Camera: 8.0MP

Bluetooth : Yes

GPS : Yes, Built-in

FM Radio : Yes, Earphone Needed

WIFI : Yes, 802.11 b/g/n

Data transfer : USB/Bluetooth

Mobile internet : WAP/WIFI

Media Formats : Picture format: JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG

Video format : 3GP, MP4, AVI

Music format : AAC, AMR, MP3, OGG, WAV

MS Office format : Word, Excel, PPT

Email : Gmail, POP3/SMTP/IMAP4

E-book format : TXT

Live wallpaper support : Yes

Games : Android APK

Battery capacity : 2650mAh (Detachable)

Connectivity;
1 x Micro USB Port
1 x TF Card Slot
1 x Earphone Port
2 x SIM Card Slot

Language : Multi-language support

Input : Handwrite/Keypad

Standby Time : About 2-3 days

Other Feature : NFC, Fingerprint,3G, WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging,
Wallpapers, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Camera, etc

Dimensions : Net Weight(Including battery) 156g

Box contains;

1 x Elephone P2000
1 x 2650mAh Battery
1 x AC Charger Adapter (UK & EU)
1 x USB Cable
1 x OTG Cable
1 x Earphone
1 x Cable Winder
1 x Phone Holder
1 x Manual
1 x Warranty Card
1 x Receipt

Price = #35,000

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028
BBM Pin : 7F30D384

Communication channels are open 24/7.[/b]

1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2014
******WINNERS OF YESTERDAY'S "SPLASH DEEP"*******

* Stvmicheal (Glo)

* Vicarsenal (Mtn)

*Chuksp09 (Mtn)

* Imagrg (Mtn)

You guys are/were the bomb yesterday.... Rocked the thread grin And won the splash. (I "MUST" keep seeing you guys on this thread or una go pay my recharge card back kiakia grin)

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2014
Morning T&Y Concept, do u av THL 5000 Black? a brother need it urgently
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2014
I WON! This is my Contact: 08038562703. Thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2014
vicarsenal: Morning T&Y Concept, do u av THL 5000 Black? a brother need it urgently

Morning "splash winner"....How body? Please tell your brother to contact me or give me his contact, whatever he wants, he can get......Except the president's head grin THL 5000 he wants, THL5000 he will get.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2014
Am in charge of d purchase, so am d oone to contact on his behalf, Pls wots d cost? The Black One preferably.

P.S: pls how do i redeem my price?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2014
vicarsenal: Am in charge of d purchase, so am d oone to contact on his behalf, Pls wots d cost? The Black One preferably.

P.S: pls how do i redeem my price?

Hold lemme get you cost Mr purchase manager grin
As per you price redemption....its loading 98%...Jeje
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2014
******WINNERS OF YESTERDAY'S "SPLASH DEEP"*******

* Stvmicheal (Glo) ...............9804209****2935

* Vicarsenal (Mtn)................656499****23

*Chuksp09 (Mtn).................578352****44

* Imagrg (Mtn)...................

@TYCONCEPTS.....Our "word" is our "bond" smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2014
@op thank u so much
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2014
TY Concepts Thanks So Much For the Hefty Early Morning Gift Card. LOADED and CONFIRMED, Splash Deep Promo is too TRUE. Due to this am advertising dis Firm with my Signature.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2014
chuksp09: @op this is my number thank u so much 08107716205

Welcome and thank you too....The aim is to please & tease at the same time smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2014
vicarsenal: TY Concepts Thanks So Much For the Hefty Early Morning Gift Card. LOADED and CONFIRMED, Splash Deep Promo is too TRUE. Due to this am advertising dis Firm with my Signature.

We sabi carry our viewers for head like govt work grin

You are confirmed & carried grin

Spread the news....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Op u too try! U just made my day thank u so much!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Confirmed!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2014
*****Available*****

* Jiayu G4S..............#36,000

* Elephone P2000..............#35,000

* Xiaomi Hongomi 1s...........#30,000

* Elephone P10...............#28,500

* Elephone P6i................#22,000

* Cube 9x 2GB/32GB...........#48,700

* Chuwi VX3..............#37,000

All phones comes with full accessories listed below;

1 x Silicon case
1 x Cable winder
1 x Card reader
1 x Phone Holder
1 x Earphone
1 x OTG cable
1 x USB cable
1 x Charger

All tablets comes with the following listed accessories;

1 x Keyboard case
1 x Leather case
1 x OTG cable
1 x MHL to HDMI cable (where appropriate)
1 x Screen film
1 x Earphone
1 x USB cable
1 x Charger.

We deliver nation wide in 24hours....No delay....No stories.

Would you rather not shop with us grin

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2014
OP i love this tab, pls help me check if it is any good. Original Cube U51GT-C4 Quad Core Talk 7X Tablets
7" inch IPS Samsung PLS 5 Point Touch Capacitive Screen 1024x600pixels
CPU: MT8382 Quad Core Cortex A7, 1.3GHz
GPU: Mali-400
1GB RAM 8GB ROM, Android 4.2 OS Front 0.3MP Rear 2.0MP Dual Cameras
Bluetooth/ GPS/ FM/ OTG/ Phone Call/ WiFi
Dual SIM Card Slot for GSM/ WCDMA
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900GHz, WCDMA: 2100GHz
Battery is 3000mah, also ascertain if it comes with a keyboard then calculate the price to ebonyi. I am serious about this particular item. The ainol is just too costly for me. On the other hand the redmi note has 3 versions the 1g ram, 8g rom, the 2g ram, 16g rom, the snapdragon 400 version i would like to know the price of 1g and snapdragon versions and their price to ebonyi. I must make a choice between these three gadgets, i have to get the gadget by the end of this month. By the way i appreciate ur gift. More grease to ur elbows!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2014
[b]*******ELEPHONE P10 FULL SPECIFICATIONS*******

Model : P10

Screen : 5.0 inch Multi Point Touch Capacitive Screen

CPU : 1.3GHz Quad Core mtk6582

RAM : 1GB

Storage : External memory: TF card up to 32GB

Front Camera: 2.0MP

Touch screen 5Point+ hand signal Capacitive-Touch

Wireless transmission : WIFI802.11b/g/n/ Bluetooth 4.0/Wireless AP (Mobile AP)

HSUPA : YES
HSDPA YES

Sensor : Gravity Sensor / Proximity sensor/Light sensor/Gesture sensor/Magnetic sensor

Product size 139*71.5*5.8MM

Power Supply 3.7V/1950mAH Lithium rechargeable battery

AC charger:Input:AC110V~240V,Output:DC 5V/1000mAh

Max 5 Hour playing time (factory default)

Music Function Format : MP3/ WMA/ OGG/ APE/ FLAC/ AAC/ WAV (3rd party software)
Headset max. output (L)5mW+(R) 5mW (32ohm)

Video Function;
Play format : MKV/ AVI/ RM/ RMVB/ MP4/ MOV/ VOB/ DAT/ 3GP/ WMV/ H.263 etc (3rd party software )
Video : playback support network Flash player 11.1.115 support
Max.resolutions supported 1080P (1920*1080)
Ratio 16:9 Full screen for optional

Photo : JPG/ JPEG/ BMP/ GIF supported

E-book Function Format Supported : TXT/ LRC/ PDF/ Html/ Htm/ EPUB, etc (third party software )

WI-FI Function Main chip set 61820 / 802.11b/g
Transmission rate Max 54Mbps
Transmission Distance Max100m
Work Frequency 2.4GHz

Recording function : Format supported MP3/WAV Format

Other feature : GPS Navigation,Email,FM Radio,MP3 Playback,Touchscreen,Bluetooth,Wi-Fi,Memory Card Slots,Gravity Response,TV Receive,Dustproof,Message,GPRS

Battery Capacity : 1950mAh(Detachable)

Language: English,Russian,German,French,Spanish,Polish,Portuguese,Italian,Turkish,Norwegian

Box contains;

1 x Elephone P10
1 x 1950mAh Battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x OTG Cable
1 x Earphone
1 x Cable Winder
1 x Phone Holder
1 x Manual
1 x Warranty Card
1 x Receipt

Price = #28,500

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2014
Westwinds, Konami001, Harrysteeve, Charmingsoul, Viqueta, Omophunky, Bamzydon & "Guest".....Don't just view silently smiley

Enter!

Bend down!!

Select!!!

You never can tell what we have in stock for viewers and commentors grin

Surprising you is a core course here and God forbid "carry-over" grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

Hold lemme get you cost Mr purchase manager grin
As per you price redemption....its loading 98%...Jeje

Still Waiting O....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2014
vicarsenal:

Still Waiting O....

Purchase manager abeg relax small...I don't wanna quote excessive price for you without confirming properly joooooooor
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by harrysteeze: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2014
Will contact you soon for the g4s but meanwhile Do you have the original xiaomi piston earphones?if yes can you kindly upload a pix of the one you have.thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2014
Thanks to TYCONCEPTS.. I got my recharge card (Splash winner) grin grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
oga cn i get the elephone p6i at the rate of 20k am in owerri ... reply Asap
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Ajascolove(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Is the battery removable?
tyconcepts: [b]*******ELEPHONE P10 FULL SPECIFICATIONS*******

Model : P10

Screen : 5.0 inch Multi Point Touch Capacitive Screen

CPU : 1.3GHz Quad Core mtk6582

RAM : 1GB

Storage : External memory: TF card up to 32GB

Front Camera: 2.0MP

Touch screen 5Point+ hand signal Capacitive-Touch

Wireless transmission : WIFI802.11b/g/n/ Bluetooth 4.0/Wireless AP (Mobile AP)

HSUPA : YES
HSDPA YES

Sensor : Gravity Sensor / Proximity sensor/Light sensor/Gesture sensor/Magnetic sensor

Product size 139*71.5*5.8MM

Power Supply 3.7V/1950mAH Lithium rechargeable battery

AC charger:Input:AC110V~240V,Output:DC 5V/1000mAh

Max 5 Hour playing time (factory default)

Music Function Format : MP3/ WMA/ OGG/ APE/ FLAC/ AAC/ WAV (3rd party software)
Headset max. output (L)5mW+(R) 5mW (32ohm)

Video Function;
Play format : MKV/ AVI/ RM/ RMVB/ MP4/ MOV/ VOB/ DAT/ 3GP/ WMV/ H.263 etc (3rd party software )
Video : playback support network Flash player 11.1.115 support
Max.resolutions supported 1080P (1920*1080)
Ratio 16:9 Full screen for optional

Photo : JPG/ JPEG/ BMP/ GIF supported

E-book Function Format Supported : TXT/ LRC/ PDF/ Html/ Htm/ EPUB, etc (third party software )

WI-FI Function Main chip set 61820 / 802.11b/g
Transmission rate Max 54Mbps
Transmission Distance Max100m
Work Frequency 2.4GHz

Recording function : Format supported MP3/WAV Format

Other feature : GPS Navigation,Email,FM Radio,MP3 Playback,Touchscreen,Bluetooth,Wi-Fi,Memory Card Slots,Gravity Response,TV Receive,Dustproof,Message,GPRS

Battery Capacity : 1950mAh(Detachable)

Language: English,Russian,German,French,Spanish,Polish,Portuguese,Italian,Turkish,Norwegian

Box contains;

1 x Elephone P10
1 x 1950mAh Battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x OTG Cable
1 x Earphone
1 x Cable Winder
1 x Phone Holder
1 x Manual
1 x Warranty Card
1 x Receipt

Price = #28,500

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ajascolove: Is the battery removable?

The "almighty" Ajascolove...The battery is remove able "Detachable". How you dey bros?? Not being see much of you since the Ainol BW1 days.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Oliversamuel: oga cn i get the elephone p6i at the rate of 20k am in owerri ... reply Asap

Nna, contact me offline. You can get a discount but certainly not #20,000. Check prices, mine is among the "low cost" smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
harrysteeze: Will contact you soon for the g4s but meanwhile Do you have the original xiaomi piston earphones?if yes can you kindly upload a pix of the one you have.thanks

I use to have a friend that goes by "Harrybleeze" way back in Ife, hope that ain't you wink Original xiaomi piston ain't on ground ATM but if you want it, I can get it.
As per Jiayu G4S.....Collect am as e dey hot cool
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Ajascolove(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

The "almighty" Ajascolove...The battery is remove able "Detachable". How you dey bros?? Not being see much of you since the Ainol BW1 days.
Thanks my dear sister. I am fine and cool. Yes, you are right but I do view your thread silently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.