Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298973 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
bboyZ:
..ty elephone p6000 has bin launched today..pls try and get its price xo i knw hw to plc ma steps.. Tnks

Okay boss.
I will do the needful.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
CODEEATER:
Do u have d elephone p3000?

Or can u get it?

Not available on stock but YES I can get it.

Its #32,000.

Welcome.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
IdeeEsperanza:

Yes, I hope to get this for my baby.

Baby will be happy if you do.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2014
tyconcepts:
From now (24th December) till 27th of December.....

Doogee DG310 will sell @ #14,000.

#InTheSpiritOfChristmas.

Ended.....

Doogee DG310 back its normal price of #17,000.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2014
bboyZ:
..ty elephone p6000 has bin launched today..pls try and get its price xo i knw hw to plc ma steps.. Tnks

Yeah....Launched.

#36,000 brings it home.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bboyZ: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
tyconcepts:

Yeah....Launched.

#36,000 brings it home.
owk in 7days tym am gona getbck to u..plus wat abt d pineng powerbnk wud love d 2 of dem come home togetda
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
bboyZ:
owk in 7days tym am gona getbck to u..plus wat abt d pineng powerbnk wud love d 2 of dem come home togetda

Okay TY (Namesake toh badt) grin

Stock of pineng power banks just arrived Lagos (10000mAh & 20000mAh) so both can go together when you are all set.

#Pineng.......The Kind Of Power Bank Your Can Bank On.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
tyconcepts:

Okay TY (Namesake toh badt) grin

Stock of pineng power banks just arrived Lagos (10000mAh & 20000mAh) so both can go together when you are all set.

#Pineng.......The Kind Of Power Bank Your Can Bank On.
What's the price ma'am
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
weezii:

What's the price ma'am

Pineng PN-968 10000mAh = #5,000

Pineng PN-999 20000mAh = #8,000

There is another power bank (Moka ===== 20000mAh) i stumbled into , verified and purchased after researching up & down BUT I need some one to really test run it, stretch its limit and do a proper review on it (I sometimes dig live reviews than internet reviews) for me before I say or do more about it.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
tyconcepts:

Pineng PN-968 10000mAh = #5,000

Pineng PN-999 20000mAh = #8,000

There is another power bank (Moka i5000) i stumbled into , verified and purchased after researching up & down BUT I need some one to really test run it, stretch its limit and do a proper review on it (I sometimes dig live reviews than internet reviews) for me before I say or do more about it.

Alright ma'am
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2014
Doogee DG310 is available in Black & White colors respectively.

Let's clear out against 2015.

Place order now wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Colynx(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Madam tyconcepts, please can you help me get the battery of cube talk8 (4500mAh). I will like to know the price down to Akure. Thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Colynx:
Madam tyconcepts, please can you help me get the battery of cube talk8 (4500mAh). I will like to know the price down to Akure. Thanks

Can't.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Long Silence.....

Battle For Survival....

Went off and silent in my quest not to spend my early hours of 2015 in the hospital. Battle anchored by God and victory is most certain.

Apologizes for my silence on WhatsApp, BBM et all (All pending inquiries will be tended to shortly).....The pressure was brain and focus draining.....In all we say IT IS WELL.

#2015OnMyMind.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wow, never knew dear. Please get well soon, we need you. Me go pray for you tonight surely!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by BasseyJ(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Just found this thread and I must saw woow, after reading almost all posts on it, I don bookmark plenty phones to buy but have settled for the Cube Talk9x(mainly cos of the xda review) and the Thl4000 please anyone who has already gotten any of the two phones should give me reviews.o, naija type review. @tyconcepts, seem like you're down in health, wish you speedy recovery IJN.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by J0nyb0y(m): 1:48am On Dec 30, 2014
ty can you suggest a good phone with this spec... 2gbram, 13mb, 16g, 5.0inch good battery life. Budget 25k
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mustack: 4:59am On Dec 30, 2014
get well soon bro.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2014
weezii:
Wow, never knew dear. Please get well soon, we need you. Me go pray for you tonight surely!

Thanks Weezii....God in full control.

BasseyJ:
@tyconcepts, seem like you're down in health, wish you speedy recovery IJN.

Amen.... Thank you much.

Mustack:
get well soon bro sis.

Thanks dear Sis TY here.... smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by CODEEATER(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2014
J0nyb0y:
ty can you suggest a good phone with this spec... 2gbram, 13mb, 16g, 5.0inch good battery life. Budget 25k

Innjoo i2s or note is your best get for that price tag
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2014
BasseyJ:
Just found this thread and I must saw woow, after reading almost all posts on it, I don bookmark plenty phones to buy but have settled for the Cube Talk9x(mainly cos of the xda review) and the Thl4000 please anyone who has already gotten any of the two phones should give me reviews.o, naija type review. @tyconcepts, seem like you're down in health, wish you speedy recovery IJN.

Call it the Whoa Effect wink

Cube Talk 9x needs no further review my bro....Its potency and charm still leaves a lot of folks drooling over it till now....No other has best it yet.

As for THL 4000, I gat two satisfied and happy clients who can tell you what youneed to know about it.....See what Kenomobola said on it here.....https://www.nairaland.com/2013251/introducing-all-new-thl-4000/1#28941803

God bless you for the wishes....Amen!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2014
J0nyb0y:

25bucks won't get you any 2gb ram phone I represent sire.

Expand and put your money where quality lies.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2014
CODEEATER:

Innjoo i2s or note is your best get for that price tag

We don't speak innjoo here bros.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by CODEEATER(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2014
tyconcepts:

We don't speak innjoo here bros.

I knw... Jst telling him wat his money can get
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by J0nyb0y(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2014
tyconcepts:

25bucks won't get you any 2gb ram phone I represent sire.

Expand and put your money where quality lies.
ok.. 30k?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2014
J0nyb0y:

ok.. 30k?

Cheapest 2gb ram phone is know for now is Cubot X9 and it's clocked at #33,000.

The budget still needs to go up a little or you can settle for some cool 1gb ram, reasonable battery, 13MP camera phones like Elephone G5/G6, Doogee DG550, UMI C1 e.t.c within 30k.

#Its In Your Pocket.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by avicky(f): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
tyconcepts:
Long Silence.....

Battle For Survival....

Went off and silent in my quest not to spend my early hours of 2015 in the hospital. Battle anchored by God and victory is most certain.

Apologizes for my silence on WhatsApp, BBM et all (All pending inquiries will be tended to shortly).....The pressure was brain and focus draining.....In all we say IT IS WELL.

#2015OnMyMind.
Iyalaje sorry o
I wish u Godspeed
Get.well soon
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
avicky:

Iyalaje sorry o
I wish u Godspeed
Get.well soon

Avicky of the #Elephone P6i nation....Thanks Sis.

Amen!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bboyZ: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ty...wellness is yours... i forbid ill-health.... Frm terrorizin ya territory
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
It is well with you dear.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
bboyZ:
Ty...wellness is yours... i forbid ill-health.... Frm terrorizin ya territory

Namesake....I claim it faithfully.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
IdeeEsperanza:
It is well with you dear.

And also with you my "Ufan". smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.