Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,931 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 - Sports (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 (41913 Views)

Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: There was contact on the left leg but ROBben dived as if there was a tackle on the right leg. Flinging his leg high. It was analysed on SuperSport studio after the game and the six pundits all said the evidence showed he dived.

Concerning the parking his scenario, Van Gaal knew they were better than him and had to use a negative strategy to win. That shows he is human. As I said, he is brilliant but should not be overrated. He has only one Champions league medal.

He was sacked at Bayern because of poor form. It is hard to sack a coach in top form.

So Van Gaal should not be overrated.
bro. I can match you word for word if you want to start this. But all i'll say is he is doing a great job with the netherlands team. Give him all the credit he deserves. 5 substitution that turned out to be match winners? Abeg. I've seen enough to tell me i'm in safe hands. And all these talk of him needing to build his team. He won trophies with ajax,bayern and barca in his first season so scrap that. Good night
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Hmm...with some gud signings we are gonna meet our target. I just dey pity the yeye club wey man u go push comot for that top four cheesy
Next season will be too tough. It is not only the top four teams. Pochettino has signed for Tottenham. He has the players there and he will be a problems. Ronald Koeman who knows Van Gaal very well has signed for Southampton. He is also a fantastic coach good at Grooming players.

So the battle for the top four will be very tough.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:12am On Jul 06, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
bro. I can match you word for word if you want to start this. But all i'll say is he is doing a great job with the netherlands team. Give him all the credit he deserves. 5 substitution that turned out to be match winners? Abeg. I've seen enough to tell me i'm in safe hands. And all these talk of him needing to build his team. He won trophies with ajax,bayern and barca in his first season so scrap that. Good night
Goodnight. All I am saying, do not get too excited. He is human and not a magician.

He always builds. That is his style. The EPL is so hot that I do not see Van Gaal walking in and dominating.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:14am On Jul 06, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: AZ started the 2008–09 season with two losses: 2–1 to NAC Breda and 0–3 to ADO Den Haag, but after that the Alkmaar-based club remained unbeaten until 18 April, topping the table ahead of FC Twente and Ajax for the entire season.

You can see at AZ, he had a bad start, two losses before Van Gaal turned things around. So do not get too excited. He needs patience.
That won't be a problem,we can even afford to lose our first 5 matches but am sure when d genius start his tactical approach we wil go unbeaten for the whole season,am sure of that.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: hmm...are u sure? U sound like a chelshit fan. Bt what am i even saying sef, man u and barca were trohyless last season. cheesy grin
ha,this lady sef,how did u know.by the way it's chelsea not chelshit.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: That won't be a problem,we can even afford to lose our first 5 matches but am sure when d genius start his tactical approach we wil go unbeaten for the whole season,am sure of that.
The EPL is too strong for that. Even Sunderland will be stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Sirakpabio: 1:16am On Jul 06, 2014
I was just going on the web when i saw this site www.wenaija.tk...i saw mtn 300gb nd glo 150gb,eti 480gb,airtel 290gb..i became amazed that it worked 4 me,so i dnt want to be stingy,i decided to share it with u guyz,remember its *www.wenaija.tk*
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 1:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: That won't be a problem,we can even afford to lose our first 5 matches but am sure when d genius start his tactical approach we wil go unbeaten for the whole season,am sure of that.
lolz.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:18am On Jul 06, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Next season will be too tough. It is not only the top four teams. Pochettino has signed for Tottenham. He has the players there and he will be a problems. Ronald Koeman who knows Van Gaal very well has signed for Southampton. He is also a fantastic coach good at Grooming players.

So the battle for the top four will be very tough.
Sure that wil be tough bt am sorry to say dis tottenham won't have any chance of making it to top four. i dnt see that happening

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Costa Rica bow out of this tournament unbeaten. In 2010, New Zealand were also unbeaten, but were eliminated at the group stage; having drawn all 3 matches.

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:21am On Jul 06, 2014
makkitush: ha,this lady sef,how did u know.by the way it's chelsea not chelshit.
grin cheesy...Lol u can't be a barcan fan and wants chelsea to win d epl.
But chelshit and chelsea are still the same thing nah tongue

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Sure that wil be tough bt am sorry to say dis tottenham won't have any chance of making it to top four. i dnt see that happening
If you watched what Pochettino did with Southampton last season, you will know he will do better with better players to work with.

Martinez of Everton will still be competing too. I do not see an easy ride for Man Utd. Especially with a lot of team rebuilding taking place in Man Utd.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:22am On Jul 06, 2014
CFCfan: Costa Rica bow out of this tournament unbeaten. In 2010, New Zealand were also unbeaten, but were eliminated at the group stage; having drawn all 3 matches.
They had an amazing run and Jorge Pinto is an amazing coach. Congrats to him. They put on a nice campaign.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 06, 2014
Congrats to netherlands! Help me deal with Argetina pls

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 1:24am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: grin cheesy...Lol u can't be a barcan fan and wants chelsea to win d epl.
But chelshit and chelsea are still the same thing nah tongue
manyarnsh nd manutd are also the same.:-D

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2014
Louis Van Gaal Just calculated the Variables and knew the Probability of Tim Krul Saving Penalties was higher than subbing for an Attacking Player against a formidable Costarican Defense.. He's quite a Madman(personal behavior sometimes) per say buh there's always a thin Line between Genius and Insanity.. #TeamManUTD..
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 1:26am On Jul 06, 2014
AgapeCharis: [b][/b]congrats to netherlands! Help me deal with Argetina pls
Vangaal:i'm sorry,we can't beat them.messi will surely rape us.i'm so sorry.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:30am On Jul 06, 2014
makkitush: manyarnsh nd manutd are also the same.:-D
Go joor u like bad tin tongue cheesy
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 1:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Go joor u like bad tin tongue cheesy
no,i'm not a bad guy.it's just that manutd deserves that name.B-)
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:37am On Jul 06, 2014
makkitush: no,i'm not a bad guy.it's just that manutd deserves that name.B-)
Chelshit fans with dia wahala. hope u still remember the time we use to beat u guys home and away then cheesy. expect that dis season
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:40am On Jul 06, 2014
**yawns**...Bed time
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 1:41am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Chelshit fans with dia wahala. hope u still remember the time we use to beat u guys home and away then cheesy. expect that dis season
Wen?pls help me remember.eeh.because the last time i checked chelsea are better than manure.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:42am On Jul 06, 2014
@thegoodjoehunt and makkitush good night cool

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:43am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: **yawns**...Bed time
Goodnight, nice hanging out with you.

All my teams are out. Columbia was the most heart breaking. Well I will be supporting Brazil for Neymar.

By the way if Fifa is investigating Neymar's injury, they should investigate Onazi's injury.

Good night y'all

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 1:44am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Chelshit fans with dia wahala. hope u still remember the time we use to beat u guys home and away then cheesy. expect that dis season
okay cecediva.wan sleep too.it's been nice chatting with you.u don't insult people.i will see u on wednesday.GOODNITE.

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:46am On Jul 06, 2014
makkitush: Wen?pls help me remember.eeh.because the last time i checked chelsea are better than manure.
2011/2012 season. we won u guys home and away in d league and we even slay u guys in d champions league dat year to reach the final. can u remember nw tongue cheesy.

Oya come lets go and sleep tongue Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:50am On Jul 06, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Goodnight, nice hanging out with you.

All my teams are out. Columbia was the most heart breaking. Well I will be supporting Brazil for Neymar.

By the way if Fifa is investigating Neymar's injury, they should investigate Onazi's injury.

Good night y'all
Same here, am supporting the dutch.
Dnt mind fifa na god go punish them cheesy. GOODNIGHT DEAR

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: 2011/2012 season. we won u guys home and away in d league and we even slay u guys in d champions league dat year to reach the final. can u remember nw tongue cheesy.

Oya come lets go and sleep tongue Goodnight
Err.. Man Utd beat Chelsea 3-1 at Old Trafford that season, and the Stamford Bridge clash ended in a 3-3 draw.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Fact: This is the first time that both Brazil and Argentina advanced to the semi finals in the same FIFA World Cup tournament!

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by easyelliot(m): 2:04am On Jul 06, 2014
Van Gaal has balls of steel to make that move, genius.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by ChynoBEATS: 3:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Csami: Dutch players go learn pk.........way to go holland
uhm sir...Holland is not d country's name... It's netherLands.... Holland is just a city in there... Though some dutch'z don't mind if they call their country Holland it....but d majority don't.... :\ .....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo & Amarachi Watch Arsenal Last Match / How Much Hazard Would Be Earning In Real Madrid / Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.