Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 - Sports (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 (41346 Views)

Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2014
makkitush: hold it there .u guys will never stop talking.that's what manutd are known for.NOISEMAKING.tufia.
tongue... If we are noisemakers then what will u call the chelshit fans? tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2014
makkitush: thank u very much.i like that.
the guy you quoted is a world class r.etard. Pep guardiola's bayern were raped 5- 0 by real. Does that make him anyless a great coach. Ferguson's man utd were raped 3-0 by barca,does that make him any less a great coach? You forget the same van gaal has won the bundesliga,la liga and eredivise? Na to dey bad mouth up and down una sabi. Die hater! Die!

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Marksule(m): 12:43am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Arsenal,chelsea,man city and liverpool hope u guys are ready,cos we have got a world class genius. I cant wait for united to start dia usual riot in epl cheesy
BRENDAN RODGERS IS READY. YNWA
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2014
According to the BBC, Navas saved 21 of the 23 shots on target he faced at this World Cup shocked

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
the guy you quoted is a world class r.etard. Pep guardiola's bayern were raped 5- 0 by real. Does that make him anyless a great coach. Ferguson's man utd were raped 3-0 by barca,does that make him any less a great coach? You forget the same van gaal has won the bundesliga,la liga and eredivise? Na to dey bad mouth up and down una sabi. Die hater! Die!
story.same with Avb.he won 4 trophies at porto. nd what happened later.so wc is not epl.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:47am On Jul 06, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
Let me repeat myself again. Van Gaal is a genius but he takes time to build his team. Just as how he worked with Kroos, Alaba, Muller, Gustavo and co. Man Utd fans should not be too expectant and feel disappointed if results are not going their way.

He takes his time. After Van Gaal was sacked by Bayern, he made some results that made Beckenbauer apologise to him. Van Gaal needs patience.

He is a very brilliant man but still human. I wonder what is wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 12:47am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: tongue... If we are noisemakers then what will u call the chelshit fans? tongue cheesy
atleast they are a bit better than u guys.i've never seen noisemakers like manu fans.7th nd no ucl.not ashamed.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 12:47am On Jul 06, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Van Gaal is brilliant but do not get too excited. He led Bayern Munich to the fourth position in the Bundesliga. I am a fan of him and I have followed him well. So you guys should chill ax. Check this out.

On 7 March 2011, Bayern Munich declared that Van Gaal's contract was to be cancelled after the end of the 2010–11 season. However, he was instead sacked on 10 April 2011 after losing the third place in the Bundesliga.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_van_Gaal
Lol... And u forget that he won bundesliga title with that same bayern munich in his first season. He even left bayern and went to an average club in dutch and won dia league with Az alkmar in his first season. Oh! What a genius cheesy

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:48am On Jul 06, 2014
CFCfan: According to the BBC, Navas saved 21 of the 23 shots on target he faced at this World Cup shocked
That is amazing. I am a fan of his. Saving two one on one chances against Van Persie was amazing. He still stopped a one on one against Depay.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 12:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: I dint see 8-2 dia. dats exceptional tongue
manu can never trash chelsea nd mancity.arsenal are a weak club.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 12:50am On Jul 06, 2014
Marksule:
BRENDAN RODGERS IS READY. YNWA
Lol... Don't tell me u are supporting dat yeye club. U guys wil soon cry next season. Just imagine trophyless liverpool without suarez tongue

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Bazinga(m): 12:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Did Tim Krul mean that he had been practicing penalties for seven weeks?

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Wisdytech(m): 12:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 12:51am On Jul 06, 2014
makkitush: manu can never trash chelsea nd mancity.arsenal are a weak club.
Story story
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Lol... And u forget that he won bundesliga title with that same bayern munich in his first season. He even left bayern and went to an average club in dutch and won dia league with Az alkmar in his first season. Oh! What a genius cheesy
That is why I am saying Man Utd fans should not get too excited and know he needs time. When Bayern signed Ban Gaal, the first games looked like if they made a mistake, later they started seeing results. All I am saying is that he is human and needs time.

Brendan Rodgers was not amazing with Liverpool in his first season. Last season, he was amazing. So do not get excited and overrate Van Gaal. He is still human and can do well with time and patience.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Story story
hahaha.i got u now:-D.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Put which 2+2. It took a ROBben dive to knock out Mexico. He is just winning Costa Rica by penalties. The luck is in his favor.

He parked the bus against Chile. Is this present enough. He was sacked by Bayern Munich and Hynckes immediately turned Bayern Munich to a force.

I am saying Man Its fans should not get carried away. If not heart break will happen. Van Gaal is a genius. I even followed him at AZ when he won the league with them with ARI but should not be overrated.
1)it did not take robben a dive. There was contact it the box. And well,i think you know your fifa rules
2) chile have gone home,netherlands are in the semi. What does that tell you? The end justifies the means. Greece parked bus through out euro 2004 and won the tournament. Do you think histroy recognizes the team who played better? No! It only recognizes the winner!
3) and your talk of sacking? Any coach can be sacked. I don't even consider that as a point

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by myspnigeria: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2014
well deserved victory for holland..... happy
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 12:57am On Jul 06, 2014
I respect vangaal a lot.but i don't like the way he's been overated by manu fans.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: That is why I am saying Man Utd fans should not get too excited and know he needs time. When Bayern signed Ban Gaal, the first games looked like if they made a mistake, later they started seeing results. All I am saying is that he is human and needs time.

Brendan Rodgers was not amazing with Liverpool in his first season. Last season, he was amazing. So do not get excited and overrate Van Gaal. He is still human and can do well with time and patience.
Sure he needs time,bt he doesn't need to stay that long to start picking results.
Believe me baby,we are going to slay them all...bring them on we are ready cheesy cheesy
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:59am On Jul 06, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
1)it did not take robben a dive. There was contact it the box. And well,i think you know your fifa rules
2) chile have gone home,netherlands are in the semi. What does that tell you? The end justifies the means. Greece parked bus through out euro 2004 and won the tournament. Do you think histroy recognizes the team who played better? No! It only recognizes the winner!
3) and your talk of sacking? Any coach can be sacked. I don't even consider that as a point
There was contact on the left leg but ROBben dived as if there was a tackle on the right leg. Flinging his leg high. It was analysed on SuperSport studio after the game and the six pundits all said the evidence showed he dived.

Concerning the parking bus scenario, Van Gaal knew the Chileans were better than his tesm and had to use a negative strategy to win. That shows he is human. As I said, he is brilliant but should not be overrated. He has only one Champions league medal.

He was sacked at Bayern because of poor form. It is hard to sack a coach in top form.

So Van Gaal should not be overrated.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:00am On Jul 06, 2014
makkitush: hahaha.i got u now:-D.
Lol... which club are u supporting sef!
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 1:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Sure he needs time,bt he doesn't need to stay that long to start picking results.
Believe me baby,we are going to slay them all...bring them on we are ready cheesy cheesy
like it or not chelseafc are destined to win the epl nxt season.by the way cecediva,u impress me.diehard manu fan.

2 Likes

Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Sure he needs time,bt he doesn't need to stay that long to start picking results.
The bolded is the problem. Man Utd is not ready. You guys are going to start building. The team will start playing under a different philosophy. So you guys can not slay them all and are not ready.

Van Gaal will need time and expectations should not be too high.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:03am On Jul 06, 2014
makkitush: I respect vangaal a lot.but i don't like the way he's been overated by manu fans.
lol...i knw u are jealous. why nt join my darling club and live a happy life? tongue cheesy
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Clashydutch(m): 1:03am On Jul 06, 2014
Dis dutch guys are penalty beasts....so clinical
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 1:04am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Lol... which club are u supporting sef!
hahaha,u want to hit me now.okay i support the best club in da world(not barca) sort it out.:-P
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: lol...i knw u are jealous. why nt join my darling club and live a happy life? tongue cheesy
honestly i'm not jealous one bit.because i know he will somehow flop in england.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:06am On Jul 06, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: The bolded is the problem. Man Utd is not ready. You guys are going to start building. The team will start playing under a different philosophy. So you guys can not slay them all and are not ready.

Van Gaal will need time and expectations should not be too high.
Hmm...with some gud signings we are gonna meet our target. I just dey pity the yeye club wey man u go push comot for that top four cheesy
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:07am On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: Lol... And u forget that he won bundesliga title with that same bayern munich in his first season. He even left bayern and went to an average club in dutch and won dia league with Az alkmar in his first season. Oh! What a genius cheesy
AZ started the 2008–09 season with two losses: 2–1 to NAC Breda and 0–3 to ADO Den Haag, but after that the Alkmaar-based club remained unbeaten until 18 April, topping the table ahead of FC Twente and Ajax for the entire season.

You can see at AZ, he had a bad start, two losses before Van Gaal turned things around. So do not get too excited. He needs patience.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by makkitush: 1:08am On Jul 06, 2014
IYA NGBALI: if he dey pain you do the needful
manu fan don strike.i still dey laugh.
Re: Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 1:09am On Jul 06, 2014
makkitush: hahaha,u want to hit me now.okay i support the best club in da world(not barca) sort it out.:-P
hmm...are u sure? U sound like a chelshit fan. Bt what am i even saying sef, man u and barca were trohyless last season. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal / Super Falcons Home Kit Nominated For Best Jersey At 2019 Women’s World Cup / Usain Bolt Plays For Central Coast Mariners FC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.