Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1010343 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
120W 4.1ch SoundPlate™ with Subwoofer and Bluetooth Connectivity
Model: LAP340
Price : 55k

Key Features
Slim Design
4.1 Channel Speaker
Sound Sync
Dual Built-in Subwoofers

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by harveyspec: 5:40am On Mar 03, 2017
acunon:
Thank God for dollar price going down, watch out as prices will go down too!!!!

waiting earnestly for this o, once prices drop, let us know o

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by cbtayo(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Good morning @ acunon.. Are these tvs new. Can i get any of these TV, 32LB6520, 42LB7200 or 47LB7200 urgently. I also need LG sound bar without woofer.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2017
harveyspec:

waiting earnestly for this o, once prices drop, let us know o

I will sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2017
cbtayo:
Good morning @ acunon.. Are these tvs new. Can i get any of these TV, 32LB6520, 42LB7200 or 47LB7200 urgently. I also need LG sound bar without woofer.
Hi

Only the 47" version is available for now. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OnowuOra(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2017
acunon:

Hi

Samsung sir. Thanks

Youre discouraging me to buy from you.
My friend brought an item from you since last year and it had an issue which he reported to you immediately and send back the TV set to you. Till this moment as i write this piece you've not change the tv neither are you encouraging him to introduce more people as he is the one who inteoduced me to you.

He called and ask that you change for him but you told him you don't have 32niche smart (either LG or Samsung) in stock. But you told me you have samsung 32inches smart. Question is now.

1. Why are you treating your customers like this.

2. If you have a 32inches Samsung smart Tv to send to me, why didn't you have same to give to a customer who have paid you for over 4months now.

3. Do you consider the fact that you ought to treat your customers well.

I wait your sincere response

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by edogu(m): 1:59am On Mar 04, 2017
OnowuOra:

My friend brought an item from you since last year and it had an issue which he reported to you immediately and send back the TV set to you. Till this moment as i write this piece you've not change the tv neither are you encouraging him to introduce more people as he is the one who inteoduced me to you.

He called and ask that you change for him but you told him you don't have 32niche smart (either LG or Samsung) in stock. But you told me you have samsung 32inches smart. Question is now.

2. If you have a 32inches Samsung smart Tv to send to me, why didn't you have same to give to a customer who have paid you for over 4months now.

Thanks
In other words, your intention was never to make some purchases from Acunon but to set him by finding out if has 32 inches samsung smart tv. Well, you should have out plain. Well, best of luck!

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nairaboi(m): 2:03am On Mar 04, 2017
edogu:

In other words, your intention was never to make some purchases from Acunon but to setup him by finding out if has 32 inches samsung smart tv. Well, you should have out plain. Well, best of luck!
Ogbeni, leave that thing. Let's call a spade a spade. If he had the said TV in stock, why didn't he just replace it for the guy.
Trust matters a lot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Hezbola: 5:14am On Mar 04, 2017
Pls I need to change my 20" screen. How much will it cost me.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by harveyspec: 6:57am On Mar 04, 2017
Nairaboi:

Ogbeni, leave that thing. Let's call a spade a spade. If he had the said TV in stock, why didn't he just replace it for the guy.
Trust matters a lot

This "edogu" guy is either acunon or his partner or just a moronic fellow!

check his response too when a poster asked acunon series of questions.

most Nigerian bussiness only care about money, once it enters their pocket then to hell with the client

when asked if parts where readily avaliable, he said yes, now for months Tv is in limbo

I'm off this thread. If 110k plus logistics/remote control averaging 20k, giving a total of 130k will give me a UK used Tv with Customer care with K-leg. I better buy a 40" for 130-150k with a walk in store/customer care

Risk takers can continue patronizing him

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2017
OnowuOra:

Thanks

For now, there is no 32" Samsung or lg smart tv. I have promised him that I will send him one soon. That will be lg when it's available. When you asked if it was available I had one but sold it off quickly. But that is not a problem as we are expecting stocks of 32".
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Nairaboi:

Trust matters a lot
I had replaced the said TV like twice and there was no need of sending the exact tv, that is why I want to send another tv entirely. He will get this tv and it's certain.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uche715: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2017
harveyspec:

most Nigerian bussiness only care about money, once it enters their pocket then to hell with the client

when asked if parts where readily avaliable, he said yes, now for months Tv is in limbo

I'm off this thread. If 110k plus logistics/remote control averaging 20k, giving a total of 130k will give me a UK used Tv with Customer care with K-leg. I better buy a 40" for 130-150k with a walk in store/customer care

Let me clear you on something, if I care about the money then there was no need for me to request for the Tv to be sent back, repaired and sent again. I have to repair twice before I told him that I will replace it with either a 40" or 32". Availability of parts varies on TVs, and not all tvs. The exact one the buyer got has available parts but developed the same problem that was why i told him that I will have to change it with another model. Pls don't get me wrong. Always try to hear from both sides before you conclude. You can work to a credible shop where you can purchase new, do so and wait for months to fix a 2015/2016 model tv when it has developed fault. Also I don't have any associate and I do my writing in my own.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OnowuOra(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2017
edogu:

In other words, your intention was never to make some purchases from Acunon but to setup him by finding out if has 32 inches samsung smart tv. Well, you should have out plain. Well, best of luck!

Why i decide to talk..........

1. Not to bring anybody down.

2. My friend brought this item for person.

3. Because of the said TV, he was arrested by the person he ordered it for and was detain for 2days before i was abel to bail him.

4. When he returned it firstly with its complaint, instead of the seller to change it; he packed same set it back to him with same fault, telling him he has changed it with another. When it arrived we checked the serial number notice it wes thesame set and when asked he denied and sad he only exchange the back cover

5. On each waybill, he spent notting less than #2,700 (x6)to and fro. Will you be happy spending such money for notting.

6.. Set was first delivered in 02 November 2016 and this is March 2017, is it long enough for your friend or associate to settle this issue.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OnowuOra(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2017
acunon:

For now, there is no 32" Samsung or lg smart tv. I have promised him that I will send him one soon. That will be lg when it's available. When you asked if it was available I had one but sold it off quickly. But that is not a problem as we are expecting stocks of 32".

When will it be available. A business person knows when he/she is expecting goods., you've been telling him soon since January 2017. So be specific about this
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by edogu(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2017
harveyspec:

Are you mentally deranged? I guess the person behind this post is Onowuora. For your information, I'm not in any way representing Acunon; I guess the complainant should have come out plain.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by deborsky(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
acunon:
Hi sir There are no plasma for those lower sizes
22"/21" LCD is 20k 19"/20" LCD is 18k
how would it get to me in Ogun state, ijebu ode? I hope they are lg n Samsung.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Ramon92: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Any 26" or 28" TV available and how much?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
I need a 32" LG LED TV
An LG home theatre
A washing machine.
Very urgent!!!!
Need a supplier 4 dis
Pls let me knw the price, tnx
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by spartacus11(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2017
habby51:
I need a 32" LG LED TV An LG home theatre A washing machine. Very urgent!!!! Need a supplier 4 dis Pls let me knw the price, tnx
have LG home theater with the small speakers working perfectly if you're interested in it 30k negotiable
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by MrBen10(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
spartacus11:

have LG home theater with the small speakers working perfectly if you're interested in it 30k negotiable
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Hezbola: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
I want to change my 20" screen. How much will it cost.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by spartacus11(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
MrBen10:

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by junedraza(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please post your updated available TV list.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by MrBen10(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
spartacus11:
Benin city
Auchi. Can it go for 20k?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by spartacus11(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
MrBen10:

Auchi.
Can it go for 20k?

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Hezbola:
Pls I need to change my 20" screen. How much will it cost me.
Hi
What is the model of your tv?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:58am On Mar 07, 2017
OnowuOra:

Why i decide to talk..........

1. Not to bring anybody down.

2. My friend brought this item for person.

3. Because of the said TV, he was arrested by the person he ordered it for and was detain for 2days before i was abel to bail him.

4. When he returned it firstly with its complaint, instead of the seller to change it; he packed same set it back to him with same fault, telling him he has changed it with another. When it arrived we checked the serial number notice it wes thesame set and when asked he denied and sad he only exchange the back cover

5. On each waybill, he spent notting less than #2,700 (x6)to and fro. Will you be happy spending such money for notting.

6.. Set was first delivered in 02 November 2016 and this is March 2017, is it long enough for your friend or associate to settle this issue.

Like I said above, the board was changed, live photos and videos where recorded and sent to you before I had to send back to you. On arrival it started that same issue. You speak as if you don't knw what caused the delay,it was due to the December/January break when I travelled and told you not to send till am back to take delivery. So chill as am working on either a 40" or a 32". Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:59am On Mar 07, 2017
deborsky:

how would it get to me in Ogun state, ijebu ode? I hope they are lg n Samsung.
Jst few are Samsung or LG. They don't normally come at that size mostly. You can get a Bush, Toshiba, sharp, emotion and co and they are very strong.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Ramon92:
Any 26" or 28" TV available and how much?

Yes, LED for 26" (45k neg)&28"(50k neg) mostly Samsung or LG

Yes, LCD for 26"(35k) only. Mostly Samsung or LG

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.