Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1011495 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by TemiPeter: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by MyMail2D: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hello Acunon,

I am interested in buying a few TVs.
I need between 45 to 60 inches.

They should be LED or SMART LEDS [internet connectivity], no plasma.
They need to have 2 HDMI; Full HD 1080p , USB Video; Black color

I prefer LG, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic.
Pls confirm the ones and prices available for immediate pickup.

Pls confirm the ones that are new or used.
Also the warranty you have on them.

Where is the pickup location and can you suppply if required.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lusim(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
MyMail2D:

Hello Acunon,

I also need something of this configuration. Thanks acunon
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by zagadat1: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
42" samsung or lg TV price and pictures pls... nd how much to send it to osogbo.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by teebouy: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Plus do you have tokunbo Rechargeable Fan and how much.. All the new ones I'm seeing around are of low quality and wouldn't last.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2017
TemiPeter:

You are welcome. smiley
Please let have your email address.
Hi

Robert.uchenna@yahoo.com

Fc.nakarta@gmail.com

Thanks again
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2017
MyMail2D:

Hello Acunon,

Hi sir

Its 46",47",48",49",50",55",58"& 60" available

Mostly Smart LED and few LED with the features you listed above
Am at saint peter Anglican church alaba intl market ojo lagos n call me 08062363420. All warranty covered!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2017
zagadat1:
42" samsung or lg TV price and pictures pls... nd how much to send it to osogbo.
LED or plasma or LCD?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2017
teebouy:
Plus do you have tokunbo Rechargeable Fan and how much.. All the new ones I'm seeing around are of low quality and wouldn't last.

Hi sir

I don't sell fans sir. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by zagadat1: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
acunon:

LED or plasma or LCD?
LED and 2015 model
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by JayEntaur(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
acunon:

Done sir, thanks

Thanks for keeping to your word, on both quality of goods delivered & timeous delivery.

Nice doing business with you.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Rahima: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
I stumbled over this thread and I decided to buy TV from Acunon. There are Nigerian that are still sincere and Acunon is one of the few. I bought this beautiful TV from him, from Lagos to Nasarawa State. Thank you and keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by TemiPeter: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2017
zagadat1:
LED and 2015 model
Available is 40" samsung 2015 model at 95k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2017
JayEntaur:

Thanks for keeping to your word, on both quality of goods delivered & timeous delivery.

Nice doing business with you.

Your welcome sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2017
Rahima:
I stumbled over this thread and I decided to buy TV from Acunon. There are Nigerian that are still sincere and Acunon is one of the few. I bought this beautiful TV from him, from Lagos to Nasarawa State. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Your welcome ma
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by AnaCheks(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rahima:
Good day MA, the TV is beautiful, what is the size please and make
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ayd91(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
acunon:
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!

Good day sir,

How much for 32 Inch LED plus way bill to Ebonyi State?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by femi4: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
ayd91:

Good day sir,

Sorry for asking o....all of you buying TV from far far place like Nassarawa, Ebonyi etc, you mean you can't get TV from your state ni

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ayd91(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
femi4:
Sorry for asking o....all of you buying TV from far far place like Nassarawa, Ebonyi etc, you mean you can't get TV from your state ni

Cost-Benefit Analysis...

Besides, Dude comes recommended.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Kbworld: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
@acunon how much is a brand new led 32" inches TV with usb port dat plays mp4 videos, preferably Samsung n Lg
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by AnaCheks(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
femi4:
Lagos is d hub, imagine a home theatre that was bought 65k in Lagos is 95k over here
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by stodeda: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello acunon
acunon:

Available is 40" samsung 2015 model at 95k
hello acunon how much will a 40" smart TV plus Bluetooth home theater cost inclusive of waybill to PHc?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2017
ayd91:

Good day sir,

Hi
The tv cost 60k for samsung and cost to Ebonyi via local courier service will cost 5k sir . Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Kbworld:
@acunon how much is a brand new led 32" inches TV with usb port dat plays mp4 videos, preferably Samsung n Lg
Hi

I don't sell brand new sir. It may cost 80k plus....
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2017
stodeda:
Hello acunon hello acunon how much will a 40" smart TV plus Bluetooth home theater cost inclusive of waybill to PHc?
Hi

A 40" samsung smart tv cost 120k,Bluetooth home theatre with tall boys cost from 120k plus while one with surround cost 80k plus. Cost to PHC will be determined by GIG as I get there. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OnowuOra(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2017
acunon:

Sent since yesterday evening
Item received working perfectly ok

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gustav25: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
how much is a 60inch led hd tv and a 45 inch curve tv ?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by klexycole(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2017
acunon:

Your number is not active on WhatsApp. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: elyte89, Elpacino481(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.