Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1011924 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:09pm On May 02, 2017
angrybird007:

I said av dealt with him.i cant force you not to waste your money. If u wish to buy something from him and loose your money it is not my problem .
my advice is for people who are smart and can go down to alaba themselves.
Enter a reputable shop not those useless idiot standing on the Roadside acunon included who has only taken his own online to inflate the price of electronics and buy at a cheap rate with warranty that if anything happens to your tv or soundsystem the seller will be able to help u out because acunon cannot do anything about it if u buy from him cos he is not the owner of the goods he sells.

You write like you know me but I now understand that you don't even know me, but you have failed to explain where I scammed you. Anyways I will disregard any other reply from you as you have resorted to derail my thread. I hope you stay off this thread and focus on what will be profitable to you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 12:27am On May 03, 2017
angrybird007:

I said av dealt with him.i cant force you not to waste your money. If u wish to buy something from him and loose your money it is not my problem .
Enter a reputable shop not those useless idiot standing on the Roadside acunon included who has only taken his own online to inflate the price of electronics and buy at a cheap rate with warranty that if anything happens to your tv or soundsystem the seller will be able to help u out because acunon cannot do anything about it if u buy from him cos he is not the owner of the goods he sells.
If you have a problem with this guy, just state it out clearly here! The quoted part is so wrong Pls. I bought a gadget that was faulty on transit recently, and he fixed it. Stop spoiling another man's means of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:07am On May 03, 2017
angrybird007:

Angrybirds! You are frustrating and disgusting! Why behaving like someone without brains, article of no commercial value, derailing threads, your evil missions won't work here. No one comment bad against acunnon for his years of running this thread,no person ever claimed he defraud them, so no one will take you serious, if you have any issue with him, address it and if not, then stop taking those weeds, they aren't good for your body.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:42am On May 03, 2017
LG 55" Super ultra high definition 4K HDR LED TV 2016 model
Almost new with pack

Model: 55UH770V

Price : 350k neg

Limited offer
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:42am On May 03, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:02am On May 04, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by omobadurella(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2017
Why will you decide to write negative things about someone else? If you have a problem with him, fix it with him.
I got a TV from him early last year and never had issue with the TV. Still works just fine. He even gave me t-fare when I had nothing with me because ATM wasn't dispensing. Then I took someone to buy from him later next month and no issue yet. It's technology. It develops fault. Buy if you have ever bought something from him, or met him before, you won't say that. Just fix your problem with him.
angrybird007:

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by niceprof: 1:02pm On May 04, 2017
Hello Oga, i have this TV with broken screen LG MODEL NO:50PN4500-TA
SerialNo:312FNYXOA506
YEAR:December 2013.

wHAT IS THE COST OF REPAIR?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by cabosnoopy(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2017
bro goodday aw biz jus want to no if u sell used home theatres
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56am On May 05, 2017
niceprof:
Hello Oga, i have this TV with broken screen LG MODEL NO:50PN4500-TA
SerialNo:312FNYXOA506
YEAR:December 2013.

wHAT IS THE COST OF REPAIR?

Hi

Its available for 90k sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56am On May 05, 2017
cabosnoopy:
bro goodday aw biz jus want to no if u sell used home theatres

Yes sir

I do.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:00am On May 05, 2017
Pls pals lets leave this and focus on new stock entry

I have got the following new stocks

Samsung 48" SHUD 4K 3D Curved display 2015 JS
LG 55" UHD 4K 3D webOS
LG boardless camera 47" smart 3D
Samsung 65" flat UHD 4K 2015 series 7
Samsung 55" curved UHD 4K 3D SERIES 7

And lots more

Ping me for any model of your choice and I will reply you with the availability

Thanks and enjoy!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:00am On May 05, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GogetterMD(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2017
acunon:
Cheap Sales of Plasma,Lcd and Led televison set is here for good.If you are in any part of lagos, then don't miss this part of good news, the sales of Samsung,Lg,Panasonic,Philips,Sony,Bush, Luxor, Sharp, Vizio, Sanyo and many more televison set of varying size is here,we are located at Saint peter road Alaba
international market Ojo Lagos. don't let any one deceive you by giving you fake and not lasting products. my goods will be tested ten times in my shop before you leave and even though you are from far, you can simply send friends you know in lagos to inspect your goods before you can pay and it will be sent to you via waybill. Call 08062363420 for enquiry about the price and location. You can also hit me up on Whatsapp and on Bbm for more info and pictures of what you are buying.
Whatsapp:07010381875
Bbm: D1E6ADD4
pls endeavor to call for price and location for goods
inspection. thanks!
Do you have the LG 49 UB850V 4K 3D UHD TV?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:45pm On May 06, 2017
GogetterMD:

Do you have the LG 49 UB850V 4K 3D UHD TV?
Yes sir, it's available
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GogetterMD(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2017
acunon:

Yes sir, it's available
How much is it?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:26am On May 07, 2017
GogetterMD:

How much is it?
Its 230k neg sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GogetterMD(m): 6:01am On May 07, 2017
acunon:

Its 230k neg sir
L
Pls post me the pictures, and are the accessories complete also?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:14am On May 07, 2017
GogetterMD:

L
Pls post me the pictures, and are the accessories complete also?
Jst the tv sir but I will give you the smart remote sir

1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 07, 2017
acunon:
Pls how much is this tv?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by klexycole(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2017
Do you have this Samsung UE32J6300 curved TV available? If yes, how much?

Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GogetterMD(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2017
acunon:

What about the 55"?
Is it in a pristine condition?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:40am On May 08, 2017
dumo1:

Pls how much is this tv?
Its 230k sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:40am On May 08, 2017
klexycole:
Do you have this Samsung UE32J6300 curved TV available? If yes, how much?

Thanks.

No sir, not available for now
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:41am On May 08, 2017
GogetterMD:

What about the 55"?
Is it in a pristine condition?

Hi

I don't have that exact Type for 55",the one i have is the 55UB820V

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:41am On May 08, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by cabosnoopy(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2017
acunon:

Yes sir

I do.
ok which brand do u av and dere prices thankz
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by biztip: 12:49am On May 09, 2017
do u have an affordable 42inch lg or Samsung led tv
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:11am On May 09, 2017
cabosnoopy:

ok which brand do u av and dere prices thankz
Samsung
Lg
Sony
And co...
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:12am On May 09, 2017
biztip:
do u have an affordable 42inch lg or Samsung led tv

It's available sir

I can do 93K for samsung LG 97K for you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by biztip: 10:04pm On May 09, 2017
acunon:

It's available sir
I can do 93K for samsung LG 97K for you. Thanks
re they brand new?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by obi58: 12:21am On May 10, 2017
Pls how much is 32inch LCD TV and 32inch plasma TV and what makes do you have of each?

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.