Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1007352 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by odutope(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
acunon:

Pls let me knw the exact day you are ready so that i can send you the model before then. Thanks
Saturday
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by matuskyoo7(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
acunon:

Hi

To my lame man explanation

LCDs are old, bulky and consumes more power
LEDs are new, slim with low power consumption
Plasmas are some how new, slim or bulky and consumes high or low amount of electricity depending on the year of production.

LEDs with FHD tends to out shine LCDs FHD, PLASMAs FHD on picture quality due to there low consumption and technology. All are durable and would last long. Thanks
thanks well understood
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2017
odutope:

Saturday
Till before then sir. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by liljboy10: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
acunon:

Hi

You need LED or Smart LED?

Thanks

Please give me price of both and pics if possible before I make a decision. Thank you
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
liljboy10:

Please give me price of both and pics if possible before I make a decision. Thank you
Smart is 70k, non smart is 60k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by olojuede01: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2017
acunon:
Oga Acunon, Is there any possibility of a review in price as the FX rate is now much lower?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by larrrymore(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2017
even there is drop in the price of new TV
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by malikalhaj: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2017
olojuede01:

Oga Acunon, Is there any possibility of a review in price as the FX rate is now much lower?
na today? my guy don de post everybody since, e go give one gist say the FX rate never reach alaba yet make una de patient, but if the price go up small na alaba e first de increase

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by spartacus11(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
malikalhaj:

na today? my guy don de post everybody since, e go give one gist say the FX rate never reach alaba yet make una de patient, but if the price go up small na alaba e first de increase
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by olojuede01: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2017
malikalhaj:

That's not fair though. Even if u look at Jumia and Konga, the prices of electronics is much lower than last month. Wanted to buy a fridge like 2 months ago. It was about 110k. Now it's about 80k. Oga Acunon, do something...

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by olojuede01: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2017
larrrymore:
I tire ooo. New Television don dey near used Television in price
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2017
olojuede01:

larrrymore:
Hi

There is a possibility of reduction in price as our union is heavily working on it. I will drop a write up later in the day as why prices goes up here in alaba. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by olojuede01: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2017
acunon:

Hi

There is a possibility of reduction in price as our union is heavily working on it. I will drop a write up later in the day as why prices goes up here in alaba. Thanks
Union? I thought it was the seller that determines the price? shocked shocked Na Union dey help you buy market ni?

Can u please enlighten us?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
olojuede01:
That's not fair though. Even if u look at Jumia and Konga, the prices of electronics is much lower than last month. Wanted to buy a fridge like 2 months ago. It was about 110k. Now it's about 80k. Oga Acunon, do something...
Wow... That's a remarkable decrease o. Lemme check electronic stores here. Need to get some stuffs.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by larrrymore(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
olojuede01:

Union? I thought it was the seller that determines the price? shocked shocked Na Union dey help you buy market ni?

so u don't know........even if they review the price there may not b any diff
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
olojuede01:

Am back

Let me make this straight

We don't actually have a market price suggestion union to regulate price, but there is a group made for bulk sellers for circulation of funds just to aid one another via business. This group most times bring talks about regulation of price but it's not that effective due to prices made by individuals which may arise due to some inconvenience while handling stock and some personal gains. Though there is a unique price amongst us but individuals may decide to sell either below or above such price.

Let me give you the full gist about importation as this is a discreet amongst us. Once goods lands here by importers, there is a very huge competition amongst buyers, we all know that such competition causes heated debate, qualms and rivalry amongst us. He who can pay more would buy all and sell at his own convenient price either inflated or deflated. Such rise in prices of arranged goods even when dollar is low is now blamed on this unhealthy competition. We are striving so hard to see that every sellers reason along to stop such practices so that prices of goods and services will be at low. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by spartacus11(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
acunon:

Am back

Let me make this straight

We don't actually have a market price suggestion union to regulate price, but there is a group made for bulk sellers for circulation of funds just to aid one another via business. This group most times bring talks about regulation of price but it's not that effective due to prices made by individuals which may arise due to some inconvenience while handling stock and some personal gains. Though there is a unique price amongst us but individuals may decide to sell either below or above such price.

Let me give you the full gist about importation as this is a discreet amongst us. Once goods lands here by importers, there is a very huge competition amongst buyers, we all know that such competition causes heated debate, qualms and rivalry amongst us. He who can pay more would buy all and sell at his own convenient price either inflated or deflated. Such rise in prices of arranged goods even when dollar is low is now blamed on this unhealthy competition. We are striving so hard to see that every sellers reason along to stop such practices so that prices of goods and services will be at low. Thanks

thanks for this explanation, business in Nigeria is not a small thing. we d common people use things to hard our self pass poli-trick-cians some times.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mogreen22: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2017
acunon:

Its 150k neg sir, along with this Samsung UE40HU6900 2014 UHD 4K SMART HUB TV
do you have this in 46" or 50?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
mogreen22:
do you have this in 46" or 50?
Hi

Its available for 50"

Samsung UE50JU6400
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mogreen22: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
acunon:

Hi

Its available for 50"

Samsung UE50JU6400
how much
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:33am On Jul 15, 2017
mogreen22:
how much
Hi

Its 230k neg
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Jacobx007: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Do you have lg 52" smart tv? If yes how much, tnx
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Jacobx007:
Do you have lg 52" smart tv? If yes how much, tnx
Hi

There is no LG 52",its either 50" or 55". Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Jacobx007: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
acunon:

Hi

There is no LG 52",its either 50" or 55". Thanks
so how much is d 50"?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
how much can i pick up 32" ordinary. I want it this weekend
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jacobx007:
so how much is d 50"?
. It's 170k neg sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.