Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1012229 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Jerri7(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jerri7:

Another

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by spartacus11(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Too many scratches, can't even believe this is from acunon base on the clean set he always upload here

Chaiiii as the buyer i understand ur position.... Well if the TV is not giving internal fault u can make do with it, or you can negotiate with him add money and get another Tv as replacement or take a cheaper one and acunon balance u up

This issue can be resolved with the right price, as the buyer your satisfaction should be key, u can take it to his shop choose a more cleaner Tv possibly with more function, then add Money and your current Tv to get it

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Coldplay007(f): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=Jerri7 post=63366041][/quote]

LOL.. grin
You physically visited the shop, inspected and tested the TV.. now you are crying blue murder..
Acunon has no fault in this one bros..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Fresh Christmas deal coming soon
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Jerri7(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
spartacus11:
Too many scratches, can't even believe this is from acunon base on the clean set he always upload here

Chaiiii as the buyer i understand ur position.... Well if the TV is not giving internal fault u can make do with it, or you can negotiate with him add money and get another Tv as replacement or take a cheaper one and acunon balance u up

This issue can be resolved with the right price, as the buyer your satisfaction should be key, u can take it to his shop choose a more cleaner Tv possibly with more function, then add Money and your current Tv to get it

You can imagine my shock when I found out, more like a scrap bezel that was packaged from the dung...as far as I am concerned, I can't push anything further than what I have done, but I owe guys out there a review of what is out there as I explained in my initial comment.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Jerri7(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Coldplay007:

LOL.. grin
You physically visited the shop, inspected and tested the TV.. now you are crying blue murder..
Acunon has no fault in this one bros..

It is either you are just following the drama or you are a business person just like him. In an online business, every little details is expected to be stated, up to the thinnest of lines and smallest of scratch. This is because the customer will definitely come back to give a review just like I have done. And for your information, I never asked him for a refund or swap just to let him understand honesty in dealing with his customers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Jerri7(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Alkanoise:

The thing with unethical business behavior is... If a particular act worked well for an offender, he is likely to repeat it in future... As each behavior is being repeated over a number of situations, the offender becomes more familiar and learns better.

It is the task of those at the receiving end (patrons and customers in this case) to recognize these different manifestations … a-priori, ask right questions, and make scam-proof demands.

That sums my point based on my experience
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by uchennaq(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
The question I want to ask is if the buyer didn't check the TV before buying it

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Coldplay007(f): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jerri7:

It is either you are just following the drama or you are a business person just like him. In an online business, every little details is expected to be stated, up to the thinnest of lines and smallest of scratch. This is because the customer will definitely come back to give a review just like I have done. And for your information, I never asked him for a refund or swap just to let him understand honesty in dealing with his customers.

Guilty as charged.. grin I am Caroline with the plenty drama.. Yep, I agree with you concerning the bolded. Every little detail is expected to be stated in an online business.. but Brother Jerry, this is no longer an online transaction..

You carry yourself go inspect the TV ..Lol.. Tested and inspected.. And the TV didn't stop working.. Just enjoy your TV bros..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Akaewu: 1:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Jerri7:

I am ready to now give a full response since you have decided to defend the in-defensible

The original discussion was on Panasonic smart Tv until on the fateful day that you told me it's already sold and you mentioned this to me and sent pictures

Although you are right to some extent here, which I admit...But how do you describe testing up and down, front and back? A tv that you put on a stand on the floor, how obvious will the problem I mentioned be easily discovered?

The price point is the biggest lie you've ever told because I asked you before coming, if not I would not have left my house in the first place or have you forgotten that I was on my way out of your shop before your boy called me back when you changed the price?

During your overall inspection, did you not notice the scratch on the bezel?

No because the Tv was on the floor on a stand

Did I force you to buy that TV?

No and I accept my bad

Did you point out to me about the scratches and I pushed you to take the TV?

I will describe the whole issue as what is obtained in Lagos traffic when the seller will refuse to agree to your price while there is a standstill and will then agree when the traffic starts moving at a time when you are ready to move. All through my time, it was argument over price and I have even accepted to leave because changing price during payment to me is not pure. Or did you include that I only carried the TV when we reached the junction and you were the one carrying it all along? Attached is the picture of the issue which I discovered when I got home and checked properly under bright light on a elevated position on the wall. I will leave the rest to your customers and those about to enter it to judge

Ogbeni...stop whining and chop you L.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by femi4: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Coldplay007:

Guilty as charged.. grin I am Caroline with the plenty drama.. Yep, I agree with you concerning the bolded. Every little detail is expected to be stated in an online business.. but Brother Jerry, this is no longer an online transaction..

You carry yourself go inspect the TV ..Lol.. Tested and inspected.. And the TV didn't stop working.. Just enjoy your TV bros..

Go ahead and laugh, the day similar thing happen to you, you alone will carry your cross.

It cost him nothing to point those flaws to the buyer even if he didn't see it. Who will buy will still buy it like that

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2017
PLEASE ENOUGH OF THESE
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2017
Fresh deal for for Christmas starts from Today to month end with lots of attractive prices and free gifts included

Samsung 48" Smart Hub 3D 2014 Full. Motion and voice control recognition, Netflix, YouTube, Web browser, WiFi ready, Screen mirroring capability, Smart control available, almost new, Quad core processor plus, local dimming pro and lots more

Model :UE48H6300

Price : 160k against 170k

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Samsung 49" UHD 4K Smart HDR 2016 Curved LED

Features

Smart Hub
HDR pro for PS4 grin
Wifi ready
Screen mirroring capability
Motion and voice control recognition
Usb 3.0 playback
HDMI ports and av
Optical drive
Quad core processor plus
Curved design
TinzenOS 2.4
2016 new
Almost new
And lots more

Model : UE49KU6170

Price : 220k against 250k

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2017
acunon:
new

D lg last pix is how.many inches ?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by obinech: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2017
Got my delivery of Samsung 40" UHD 4K 2015 Smart hub TINZENOS TV from Lagos to Owerri.
Working and in good shape and condition.
Thank you so much Acunon. Was kinda scared to transfer money to your account and the TV way billed to me. But I did anyway and you did prove to be a gentleman I can trust. The TV did arrive and is now cooling down in my living room.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
obinech:
Got my delivery of Samsung 40" UHD 4K 2015 Smart hub TINZENOS TV from Lagos to Owerri.
Working and in good shape and condition.
Thank you so much Acunon. Was kinda scared to transfer money to your account and the TV way billed to me. But I did anyway and you did prove to be a gentleman I can trust. The TV did arrive and is now cooling down in my living room.

Bro hw many inch b d tv abeg
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by obinech: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
I stated it in the post. 40" = Forty inches. You no go school?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lol I no knw na
" na inches
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
More stocks!!!

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
LG 55" OLED FHD 3D Smart Apps Curved LED TV available for urgent sales

Key Features

Perfect Black

Life-like Colour

PERFECT VIEWING ANGLE

Smart TV with webOS

Model : 55EG910T

Price : 350k negotiable

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
acunon:
LG 55" OLED FHD 3D Smart Apps Curved LED TV available for urgent sales

Key Features

Perfect Black

Life-like Colour

PERFECT VIEWING ANGLE

Smart TV with webOS

Model : 55EG910T

Price : 300k negotiable

Is this TV faulty and please drop your whatapp digits
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
devmilz:

Is this TV faulty and please drop your whatapp digits
Perfect condition sir

WhatsApp
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Ogborokiri(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hw much for 24inches. Anymake
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:10am On Dec 22, 2017
Ogborokiri:
Hw much for 24inches. Anymake
LED or LCD?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by inception101(m): 6:44am On Dec 22, 2017
I need LG magic remote . 47LN575v.. I don't want arn 400
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2017
inception101:
I need LG magic remote . 47LN575v.. I don't want arn 400
Hi

Its available

Pls whatsapp me
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.