Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1013384 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2018
jfking2005:
Pls how much is led/smart 37-40 inches TV?
Hi

40" Smart LED Samsung is 115K wifi, none wifi is 80K all. Negotiable

37"/ 39" is not always available

There is also 42" LG Smart LED too...
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2018
gidjah:
I shall be needing one of this before weekend Oga sir.though talk dey

Okay sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ladykilllar: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
acunon:

Oga Acunon i heard LCd tvs don't need stabilizers? How true.?

Cos i plug my Toshiba Regza directly to the wall, if i will need a stabilizer or Surge protector kindly suggest the best ones that's if will need, thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
ladykilllar:

Oga Acunon i heard LCd tvs don't need stabilizers? How true.?

Cos i plug my Toshiba Regza directly to the wall, if i will need a stabilizer or Surge protector kindly suggest the best ones that's if will need, thanks
Hi

It doesn't matter for me as I don't use surge protector or stablizer because am a dealer. But for end user I would advise you use one to advoid stories that touches the heart.

LCD are one of the strongest set known to man, they would even last long even without the use of stablizer, but I would advise to use one though.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Panasonic 48" Smart Hub UHD 4K LED TV is available for very cheap price

Model Code : TX-48CX400B

Condition : Neat

Price : 105K negotiable

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Do you wish to convert your old Home Theatre System to a Bluetooth ready device

Say no more

Here is a Bluetooth dongle to enable you play music from you mobile devices and co via Bluetooth

Price : 1500

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Having a TV been LED, LCD, CRT or PLASMA without Smart Function, and you want that Function so bad

Cry no more

There is always alternatives

There are lots of Smart enabled ( Wi-Fi Ready) BluRay 3D DVD machine with lots of functionality like wise our Smart TV

There features include

Smart Hub(YouTube, Web browser, Netflix, Facebook and co)

Wi-Fi Ready

LAN cable

Screen mirroring capability[mirroring Your phone to your TV or mirroring your TV to phone]

FHD DISPLAY 1080p

3D

And lots more

Model : Ask me grin

Price : depending on the model

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ladykilllar: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
acunon:

Hi

It doesn't matter for me as I don't use surge protector or stablizer because am a dealer. But for end user I would advise you use one to advoid stories that touches the heart.

LCD are one of the strongest set known to man, they would even last long even without the use of stablizer, but I would advise to use one though.

Thanks

Okay boss, so which do you suggest sir stab or Surge protector? Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2018
ladykilllar:

Okay boss, so which do you suggest sir stab or Surge protector? Thanks
Any one will do
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ladykilllar: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2018
acunon:

Any one will do

Thanks sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Liadi2(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2018
acunon:
Having a TV been LED, LCD, CRT or PLASMA without Smart Function, and you want that Function so bad

Cry no more

There are lots of Smart enabled ( Wi-Fi Ready) BluRay 3D DVD machine with lots of functionality like wise our Smart TV

There features include

Wi-Fi Ready

LAN cable

Screen mirroring capability[mirroring Your phone to your TV or mirroring your TV to phone]

FHD DISPLAY 1080p

3D

And lots more

pls I need more explanation on this DVD does it mean it have smart features like the smart TV, and what are the price range.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Disco01(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2018
acunon:

Cry no more

There features include

Wi-Fi Ready

LAN cable

Screen mirroring capability[mirroring Your phone to your TV or mirroring your TV to phone ]

FHD DISPLAY 1080p

3D

And lots more

Can my smart TV do mirror to my phone? I only know how to mirror from my phone to the TV and not the other way round. Teach me please
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Liadi2:
pls I need more explanation on this DVD does it mean it have smart features like the smart TV, and what are the price range.
Hi

Yes, it does have some smart features such as smart apps, wifi ready, some with screen mirroring capability and co

So if you are ready, just contact me via WhatsApp 07010381875 so that I can give you available model and price too.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Disco01:

Can my smart TV do mirror to my phone? I only know how to mirror from my phone to the TV and not the other way round. Teach me please

Hi

Yes, you can mirror your TV to your Phone if you use Samsung Device with Smart view(Quick Connect) interface. When you get connected to your TV via Screen mirroring, press on the icon below to follow up

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2018
acunon:

Item sold

Promo has ended

Another one is up and running

Price : 130K negotiable

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Disco01(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Yes, you can mirror your TV to your Phone if you use Samsung Device with Smart view(Quick Connect) interface. When you get connected to your TV via Screen mirroring, press on the icon below to follow up

Only with Samsung phone/device? Bad! Couldn't work with my GIONEE
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2018
Disco01:

Only with Samsung phone/device? Bad! Couldn't work with my GIONEE
Yes, with Samsung TV I think
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by money121(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
acunon:

Nice doing business with u.

Pure and Legit..

Smooth deal..

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by b0y(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
money121:

Nice doing business with u.

Pure and Legit..

Smooth deal..

Aren't you just lucky.

@Acunon,

This one na cheating o. After paying extra for the Smart FHD 47" LG last month that my brother came to pick grin grin grin

God de sha.

Still enjoying it.

Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by money121(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
b0y:

Aren't you just lucky.

@Acunon,

This one na cheating o. After paying extra for the Smart FHD 47" LG last month that my brother came to pick grin grin grin

God de sha.

Still enjoying it.

Kudos!

Yes ooo lucky me oo
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by davidsthe(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Mr Acunon, like its faster to reach you here. Do you have LG 43" Class 4K HDR Smart LED AI UHD TV w/ThinQ 2018 Model (43UK6300PUE) if yes how much? Thank you
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jiday4(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
acunon:
Do you wish to convert your old Home Theatre System to a Bluetooth ready device

Say no more

Here is a Bluetooth dongle to enable you play music from you mobile devices and co via Bluetooth

Price : 1500

Pls can it play movie from my phone too, cos I have an old LG home theater which only have hub to play music but can't play video
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
davidsthe:
Mr Acunon, like its faster to reach you here. Do you have LG 43" Class 4K HDR Smart LED AI UHD TV w/ThinQ 2018 Model (43UK6300PUE) if yes how much? Thank you
My brother

We have not even received Full batch for 2016 models, for now 2017 are gradually entering the market so I don't have one for 2018 else till 2020 grin . Onyibo go first use them well before them go send here. Hope you understand sir?

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
jiday4:

Pls can it play movie from my phone too, cos I have an old LG home theater which only have hub to play music but can't play video
Hi

That device does not work for video via USB, it's Just for Bluetooth Connection only. If your Device doesn't play Video via USB, you may try and change it to a bluray player or get a TV that supports USB playback.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by malikalhaj: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2018
can i get Sony X800D?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
acunon:

Cry no more

There features include

Wi-Fi Ready

LAN cable

FHD DISPLAY 1080p

3D

And lots more

Good morning..
Please I have an issue with my samsung LCD 32 inches tv..
The problem is this.. sometimes when I on it, the images are blurred and darker. If u happen to off it and on it again it goes to normal. It takes turn randomly to go blurred and normal anyday anytime I happen to onor off it..first I thought it was from the A/V cable..but I have can get the A/V and the situation still perstists.. I have also tried picture settings but all to no avail..

Please where might the problem be?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jiday4(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
acunon:

Hi

That device does not work for video via USB, it's Just for Bluetooth Connection only. If your Device doesn't play Video via USB, you may try and change it to a bluray player or get a TV that supports USB playback.

Thanks

Thanks for the response, my tv too does not have USB to play video, is it possible for me to attach the blue ray player to the home theater and still have good production?

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (567) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.