Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1009380 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ekkywolex(m): 3:47am On Jun 14, 2018
ekkywolex:
Acunon.
The TV you delivered yesterday started acting up less than 8hours after delivery. How can you sell defective items to people. Do you think it is easy to make money. Send your men to pick it up and replace.

I have called. He promised to pick it up this morning
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Opeyemi5(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2018
Acunon I must confess am disappointed
Please can you reply me on WhatsApp and stop ignoring my text.whats the way forward
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2018
Panayo:
Is this TV OK (th-58ax800a) Panasonic and is it original?
Yes, it's original
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2018
ekkywolex:

I have called. He promised to pick it up this morning
Hi

I apologize about that, it will be resolved

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2018
Opeyemi5:
Acunon I must confess am disappointed
Please can you reply me on WhatsApp and stop ignoring my text.whats the way forward
Yes, am looking at it
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ekkywolex(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
acunon:

Hi

I apologize about that, it will be resolved

Thanks

This TV has been replaced by Acunon. Now testing it. Thank you��

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nnamokenna(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Do you have an outlet in Abuja or supply to Abuja?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mejai(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
ekkywolex:

This TV has been replaced by Acunon. Now testing it. Thank you��
testing with gecko and cat boy abi
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dawahlarry: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2018
I recommend ACUNON to any TV potential buyer. He is really reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lapazi(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2018
acunon:
Samsung 40" Smart Full HD 3D Motion and Voice control LED TV with Wi-Fi

Model Code : UE40F6200/F6400

Price : 110K negotiable

Acunon is this still available?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2018
nnamokenna:
Do you have an outlet in Abuja or supply to Abuja?
Hi

Can supply to Abuja
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2018
lapazi:

Acunon is this still available?
Hi

Yes, still available
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nnamokenna(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Can supply to Abuja

Okay. What are your guaranties that:
1. It would not get damaged/broken in transit
2. It would not have any issues that would entail sending back for a replacement.

Have you supplied to Abuja or a far place before?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by sharaff6(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Advice :- I want to buy 32inches TV LCD that will has two Av HDMI and USB which product should I go for expert.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2018
sharaff6:
Advice :- I want to buy 32inches TV LCD that will has two Av HDMI and USB which product should I go for expert.
Most LCD doesn't have port for USB, though there are Few Samsung or LG with Two HDMI ports and USB that supports video play back at 40K.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Model for Today Transaction

Samsung 55" Smart Hub UHD 4K 2017 Edition With HDR 10+ and Pur color

Model Code : UE55MU6120

Price : 250K negotiable

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Samsung 49" Smart hub Curved UHD 4K 2017 LED TV with HDR 10+

Model Code : UE49MU6500

Price : 210K negotiable

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2018
Philips 32" Smart TV with Android 5.1.1 OS Full HD 1080p Display LED TV with Wi-Fi

Model Code : 32PFT5500

Price : 68K negotiable

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2018
nnamokenna:

Okay. What are your guaranties that:
1. It would not get damaged/broken in transit
2. It would not have any issues that would entail sending back for a replacement.

Have you supplied to Abuja or a far place before?
Hi

I have been sending to Abuja since time immemorial, it will be packed well before sending, also there is GIG Logistics that will provide service of refunds when item is damaged on transit.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by fotadmowmend(m): 8:45am On Jun 18, 2018
I need sound system I would love to see d price list of available ones.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by haibe(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2018
acunon:
Samsung 40" Smart Full HD 3D Motion and Voice control LED TV with Wi-Fi

Model Code : UE40F6200/F6400

Price : 110K negotiable
how does the WIFI work, like a normal router?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nnamokenna(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2018
acunon:

Hi

I have been sending to Abuja since time immemorial, it will be packed well before sending, also there is GIG Logistics that will provide service of refunds when item is damaged on transit.

Thanks

OK that's good then. The only thing now is for the set to not have issues. I have taken time to read through the whole 229 pages of this thread and while majority of the reviews are positive, there are still a few sore thumbs. I wouldn't want to be one of those. Abuja is very far to be moving a television set up and down.

Anyhow, we will continue the conversation on Whatsapp because I am very interested in getting a set from you.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Phemmyhohjor(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2018
acunon:

Most LCD doesn't have port for USB, though there are Few Samsung or LG with Two HDMI ports and USB that supports video play back at 40K.
Can you share some pictures n can you waybill this to Akure??
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dapizl(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
acunon:
Hi Acunon, I need a very good sound system. Preferably a Sound bar. Can u pls link me up?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dapizl(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
acunon:

Hi Acunon, I need a very good sound system. Preferably a Sound bar. Can u pls link me up?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
fotadmowmend:
I need sound system I would love to see d price list of available ones.

Hello

WhatsApp 07010381875 for more information and pictures
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
haibe:
how does the WIFI work, like a normal router?
No

It has built in Wi-Fi, no need for modem and router
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Phemmyhohjor:

Can you share some pictures n can you waybill this to Akure??
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
dapizl:

Samsung and LG is available

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.