Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1010737 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
fotadmowmend:

Ile-ife, Osun state
No need for that since you are far

It should work and the chips should be available for it.

By the way how many lines does it have?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lagoscooldude:
I need a good fairly used TV. My budget is around 30k.

Can I know what you have in that range?

Also, where are you located? Do you do deliveries?

Hi

There is LCD 26" at that price sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by fotadmowmend(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
acunon:

No need for that since you are far

It should work and the chips should be available for it.

By the way how many lines does it have?

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Bwatter(m): 4:09am On Aug 07, 2018
I would need an Hitachi TV 43" led. Please what's the price range? How do In get it in Delta state?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:07am On Aug 07, 2018
fotadmowmend:

Wow!!!!!

To be very honest to you, removing one line will cost you up to 25K. Do the maths while you can get little discount since it's much.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Bwatter:
I would need an Hitachi TV 43" led. Please what's the price range? How do In get it in Delta state?
Hi

Good day

You can get Hitachi 42" not 43" and it will cost 65K.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by fotadmowmend(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2018
acunon:

Wow!!!!!

To be very honest to you, removing one line will cost you up to 25K. Do the maths while you can get little discount since it's much.

Thanks
Hmmmmm leaving it dat way or get another one is d nearest option then
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by fotadmowmend(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Good day

You can get Hitachi 42" not 43" and it will cost 65K.

Thanks
By the way, may I know d cause so as to avoid subsequently ?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Big deal for today

Samsung 65" Smart Hub SUHD 4K 2016 HDR 1000 TINZENOS Curved LED TV

MODEL CODE : UE65KS7000

Price : 480K negotiable

Condition :Slight scratch on the screen ,but with perfect body condition

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jiday4(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pls Acunon I have JVC 42" Model No EM37T, when I try to power it on it will just flash and went off and won't come up again , I don't know if it can be fixed and how much it will cost me .
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2018
fotadmowmend:

By the way, may I know d cause so as to avoid subsequently ?
Hi

Normally, line aren't supposed to pop out further from LED TVs. It may be that the screen has expired or the Top(parts) are congested with moisture resulting to that. You can try getting it down here for inspection so as to see if you would want it removed or TV the Swapped to another one.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2018
jiday4:
Pls Acunon I have JVC 42" Model No EM37T, when I try to power it on it will just flash and went off and won't come up again , I don't know if it can be fixed and how much it will cost me .
Thanks
Hi

Good day

What will flash and go off??

Is it the screen or the red sensor blinking light??

If its the Screen, then it's backlight issue.

If its the Sensor light, it is either logic board or power

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jiday4(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Good day

What will flash and go off??

Is it the screen or the red sensor blinking light??

If its the Screen, then it's backlight issue.

If its the Sensor light, it is either logic board or power

Thanks

Good morning Sir and thanks for the response.
What I mean is when the tv is been powered on, it will only come up a few seconds and goes blank and won't come up again.
Pls if it's logic board or power board can it be fixed and how much sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
jiday4:

Good morning Sir and thanks for the response.
What I mean is when the tv is been powered on, it will only come up a few seconds and goes blank and won't come up again.
Pls if it's logic board or power board can it be fixed and how much sir
Hi

It should be back light since it flashes and lights off, it can be fixed for 10K.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:45am On Aug 10, 2018
Stock for today transaction

Samsung 32" Smart TV with TinzenOS 3.0, Usb 3.0 playback, HDMI, AV, OPTICAL drive, Wi-Fi Ready, Screen mirroring capability, Quad core processor plus, Micro dimming pro and lots more

Model Code : LT32E390S

Price : 65K negotiable

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Samsung 46" Smart Hub 3D Full HD 1080p Display LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready, Screen mirroring capability, dual core processor plus, motion and voice control recognition, Wi-Fi Direct, USB 3.0 playback, HDMI, AV, OPTICAL drive, black frame, and lots more

Model Code : UE46F6400

Price : 125K negotiable

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:03am On Aug 10, 2018
Samsung 40" Smart Hub Full HD 1080p Display LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready, Screen mirroring capability, dual core processor plus, motion and voice control recognition, Wi-Fi Direct, USB 3.0 playback, HDMI, AV, OPTICAL drive, black frame, and lots more

Model Code : UE40F6200

Price : 95K

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by CharlesJok3r: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
haibe:
how does the WIFI work, like a normal router?
Just to connect to the internet or to cast your smartphone display to the TV screen. that it.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:28am On Aug 11, 2018
Stock for today

Samsung 48" Smart Hub Curved SUHD 4K 3D LED TV with Wi-Fi, USB 3.0, AV, Bluetooth, Micro Dimming pro, TinzenOS 3.0, Twin Turner and lots more

Model Code : UE48JS8500

Price : 205K Fully negotiable

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:51am On Aug 11, 2018
Samsung Smart Hub Full HD 1080p Display LED TV with Wi-Fi, TinzenOS 3.0, USB 3.0 playback, HDMI, AV, OPTICAL drive, Bluetooth, Micro Dimming pro, and lots more

Model Code : UA48J6200

Price : 145K negotiable

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by juliusocean(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2018
good day can i get a lg 86uh955v
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2018
juliusocean:
good day can i get a lg 86uh955v
Hi

Not available in tokunbo for now

The largest size for now is 84" LG UB950 with a line by the side, 78" Samsung Super Ultra High Definition 4k Curved KS9800 And LG 79" UB950 with a line at the side.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mabeni(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Planning on getting LED 32 of any maker and good quality. How much should I be looking at pls?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mabeni(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Planning on getting LED 32 of any maker and good quality. How much should I be looking at pls?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
mabeni:
Planning on getting LED 32 of any maker and good quality.
How much should I be looking at pls?
Hi

Good day

Samsung or LG is 48K

Other makers are 40K

Thanks for stopping by....
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Samcoflex75(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Good day

Samsung or LG is 48K

Other makers are 40K

Thanks for stopping by....

Other makers like?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Samcoflex75:

Other makers like?
Bush
Technica
Logik
Hitachi
Toshiba
Panasonic
JVC
and lots more
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Southboy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Can I get a HDMI to USB adaptor?

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Southboy:
Can I get a HDMI to USB adaptor?
Hi

I haven't seen one before, you may google one.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.