Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1012516 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Good morning world, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2015
More stocks still available, hit me up pals!
Call us on 08062363420
WhatsApp 07010381875
BBM 58BDEB3A
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Dunni29(f): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Good morning Acunon. Do you do trade in. I have a Samsung plasma and want to upgrade
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2015
SAMSUNG 55" SMART TV AND 3D LED WITH CAMERA FOR URGENT SALES AT 180K
MODEL IS UE55F8000
IS SO URGENT, HALA ME NOW!
Two available!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2015
SAMSUNG UA46F6800 FOR QUICK SALES AT 105K NEGOTIABLE
SAMSUNG 46" SMART HUB TV WITH 3D
CALL ME 08062363420
WHATSAPP 07010381875 ONLY

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Dunni29:
Good morning Acunon. Do you do trade in. I have a Samsung plasma and want to upgrade
What's the model and also whatsapp the one you want?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dimco(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2015
I stumbled upon this thread some months ago and was mesmerised with it. I was a bit skeptical transacting business with a faceless individual till I read the wonderful reviews of previous persons that were satisfied with Acunon's service. I decided to give it a try. I called him and we met at his shop at Alaba. I couldn't get what I needed on our first meeting and he apologised for disappointing me. It wasn't his fault anyway rather I got 'high taste'. After then, he took it upon himself to recommend other good TVs to me which I declined as they didn't meet my specs. Not until last week when I purchased the LG 42LB700 from him and he delivered it to my house himself.
In a nutshell, Acunon is a humble young lad who is aboveboard in his business. He is a patient and understanding person with a good customer service. I will encourage potential buyers to allay all fears and do business with him confidently. My 2 cents.
I will upload pics later to cement evidence.

Thanks Acunon... U got a 5/5 rating from me.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Shout out to Acunon for hooking a brother up with a cool Samsung 40inches samsung 3d smart led TV. That's a big toy for big boys and I'm enjoying every bit of it. Still yet to figure out half of what the Beast does.

You guys should totally patronize him. He's a cool headed lad and he's ready to to answer any inquiries you need in making that right choice of TV .

I still dey await my bonus tho grin
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by cube2012: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2015
acunon:

What's the model and also whatsapp the one you want?

Hello, I messaged you on whatsapp regarding this trade. Still waiti waiti your feedback.
Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:30am On Dec 01, 2015
A Samsung 4k 40 inches UHD SMART TV WITH MODEL NUMBER IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE
MODEL NUMBER IS UE40HU7000
PRICE : 75K
HURRY BEFORE IT IS BEEN SOLD OFF!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Samsung smart hub tv for urgent sales
model number is UE40H5500 2014 MODEL
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:33am On Dec 01, 2015
dimco:
I stumbled upon this thread some months ago and was mesmerised with it. I was a bit skeptical transacting business with a faceless individual till I read the wonderful reviews of previous persons that were satisfied with Acunon's service. I decided to give it a try. I called him and we met at his shop at Alaba. I couldn't get what I needed on our first meeting and he apologised for disappointing me. It wasn't his fault anyway rather I got 'high taste'. After then, he took it upon himself to recommend other good TVs to me which I declined as they didn't meet my specs. Not until last week when I purchased the LG 42LB700 from him and he delivered it to my house himself.
In a nutshell, Acunon is a humble young lad who is aboveboard in his business. He is a patient and understanding person with a good customer service. I will encourage potential buyers to allay all fears and do business with him confidently. My 2 cents.
I will upload pics later to cement evidence.

Thanks Acunon... U got a 5/5 rating from me.
thanks bros,and enjoy!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:34am On Dec 01, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
Shout out to Acunon for hooking a brother up with a cool Samsung 40inches samsung 3d smart led TV. That's a big toy for big boys and I'm enjoying every bit of it. Still yet to figure out half of what the Beast does.

You guys should totally patronize him. He's a cool headed lad and he's ready to to answer any inquiries you need in making that right choice of TV .

I still dey await my bonus tho grin
lanre, enjoy. Will still get across your bonus
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2015
cube2012:

Hello, I messaged you on whatsapp regarding this trade. Still waiti waiti your feedback.
Thanks.
seen sir,we are working towards it. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by CharleyCharley: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
acunon:

Lols, the LB42LB700 has been sold, remaining the 730v and will be sold soon. Make your reservations nw!

Sold?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2015
CharleyCharley:

Sold?
Yes sir, good morning sir
You can call us on 08062363420 or chat on WhatsApp 07010381875 for reservation on this product.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2015
acunon:
Samsung smart hub tv for urgent sales model number is UE40H5500 2014 MODEL 65K
Still available!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ebrahym(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bros, I have an LG 42" PLASMA, can we trade for a smart TV? I bought the plasma brand new like 4months ago
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2015
ebrahym:
Bros, I have an LG 42" PLASMA, can we trade for a smart TV? I bought the plasma brand new like 4months ago
Add me up for a chat sir
Good morning
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ebrahym(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2015
acunon:

Add me up for a chat sir
Good morning

I have added you but no response
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:48am On Dec 04, 2015
ebrahym:

I have added you but no response
Done sir!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Good morning world ,have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by crowne: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2015
Hi Guys..

So I recently bought the polystar 32" smart TV... I'm struggling with connecting to the local area TV station. O can't find uhf and the others..

Anyone with experience or tdeas pls reply

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
crowne:
Hi Guys..

So I recently bought the polystar 32" smart TV... I'm struggling with connecting to the local area TV station. O can't find uhf and the others..

Anyone with experience or tdeas pls reply

Thanks
You have to add a working antenna wire to the cable port anf search for tv stations.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Still available!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Hugoboy: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
acunon:
SAMSUNG 55" SMART TV AND 3D LED WITH CAMERA FOR URGENT SALES AT 180K
MODEL IS UE55F8000
IS SO URGENT, HALA ME NOW!
Two available!

Good afternoon my brother. Pls, do you have something like this in Stock right now. I want the follow come remote control as well. Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2015
Hugoboy:

Good afternoon my brother. Pls, do you have something like this in Stock right now. I want the follow come remote control as well. Thanks.
Good morning HUGOBOY
This particular model has been sold off, pls you can make a reservation for it by adding me on any of my sm app for updates.
Call me 08062363420
WhatsApp 07010381875 only
BBM 58BDEB3A
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.