Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1010123 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:04am On Feb 29, 2016
Good morning world, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:05am On Feb 29, 2016
JonSnow:
Acunon my man! More power to your elbow!
Thanks my Oga!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Stocks still available
Samsung UE48H6200 smart tv and 3D for 130k
Samsung UE48J6300 curve smart tv 2015 TinzenOz model for 170k
Samsung UE50F6400(2 Pieces) smart tv and 3D for 140k
Samsung UE55F6400 SMART TV AND 3D for 170k
Panasonic 40" 4K smart tv and 3D for 85k
Lg 43" WebOs 4K UHD Smart TV and 3D for 130k negotiable
Lg 55" WebOs Smart TV and 3D for 160k
Lg 55" 55UF850V smart tv 3D 4K UHD for 270k
Samsung UE46F6320 smart tv and 3D for 110k.......

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nnamdibig(m): 12:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
My Brother,
You did a very good job.
Just took delivery of 40" Samsung in benue state.
Though the haulage company delayed small but it's all worth it.
The TV is actually better than I expected.
Thanx so much My Brother.
God will continue to bless your hustle my brother.
Jisie Ike.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by MaziOmenuko: 1:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
While seeking out for a 32inches tv, acunon convinced me of an available LG39inches smart TV, although at a steeper price than I budgeted.

After some deliberations about sending cash upfront since we were both in Lagos, I decided to take my chances and send the money blindly to someone I had not met, seen or interacted to in real life.

Well, I took delivery of my tv from him on friday evening and fell in love with the tv at first glance. It was everything I expected and way more. I am yet to go thru all its features but the wifi (for wireless connection) with access to full webrowser is mind-blowing; USB recording and playback are just fantastic.

The pix quality is yet to blow my mind shaa, although I am yet to input 1080p, Full High Definition signals to see the output. Also, they would have included a touch-screen functionality for the screen keyboard, now I will have to buy a usb keyboard.

Lol...see as I dey write review for LG Tv like say dem dey pay me for reviews cheesy.

First time I am paying online for a product I had not seen and to someone I didn't know, I am grateful that it was hassle free.

Attached some pix below; still enjoying the stand, yet to save up enough cash to buy wall brackets to hang them...cheesy cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by walexy14(m): 2:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
whats the rate pls?
nnamdibig:
My Brother,
You did a very good job.
Jisie Ike.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nnamdibig(m): 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
walexy14:
whats the rate pls?
Smart hub, led, 3D
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adiosgracias(m): 4:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
acunon:
Samsung UE40J5515 2015 TinzenOz smart led white TV at 85k negotiatable
Hw many inch is this TV and whats ur last selling price?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
32" Samsung smart let tv with model Samsung UE32F4500 available for urgent sales
price is 47k non negotiable!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
nnamdibig:
My Brother,
You did a very good job.
Jisie Ike.
Thanks my Oga, enjoy!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
While seeking out for a 32inches tv, acunon convinced me of an available LG39inches smart TV, although at a steeper price than I budgeted.

After some deliberations about sending cash upfront since we were both in Lagos, I decided to take my chances and send the money blindly to someone I had not met, seen or interacted to in real life.

Well, I took delivery of my tv from him on friday evening and fell in love with the tv at first glance. It was everything I expected and way more. I am yet to go thru all its features but the wifi (for wireless connection) with access to full webrowser is mind-blowing; USB recording and playback are just fantastic.

The pix quality is yet to blow my mind shaa, although I am yet to input 1080p, Full High Definition signals to see the output. Also, they would have included a touch-screen functionality for the screen keyboard, now I will have to buy a usb keyboard.

Lol...see as I dey write review for LG Tv like say dem dey pay me for reviews cheesy.

First time I am paying online for a product I had not seen and to someone I didn't know, I am grateful that it was hassle free.

Attached some pix below; still enjoying the stand, yet to save up enough cash to buy wall brackets to hang them...cheesy cool cool
Thanks mazi enjoy
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
adiosgracias:

Hw many inch is this TV and whats ur last selling price?
Good day adiosgracias, it has been long sold
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adiosgracias(m): 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
acunon:

Good day adiosgracias, it has been long sold
so what do u have in stock?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2016
acunon:
Stocks still available
Samsung UE48H6200 smart tv and 3D for 130k
Samsung UE48J6300 curve smart tv 2015 TinzenOz model for 170k
Samsung UE50F6400(2 Pieces) smart tv and 3D for 140k
Samsung UE55F6400 SMART TV AND 3D for 170k
Panasonic 40" 4K smart tv and 3D for 85k
Lg 43" WebOs 4K UHD Smart TV and 3D for 130k negotiable
Lg 55" WebOs Smart TV and 3D for 160k
Samsung UE46F6320 smart tv and 3D for 110k.......
adiosgracias:

so what do u have in stock?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2016
A topic to be discussed, though i had witnessed this strange effect on two or more tvs running on inverters. Bt i want open opinion on this as i knw most might had witnessed it before.

Does inverters produce lines on a TV set?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Im2Busy2Bother: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
acunon:
A topic to be discussed, though i had witnessed this strange effect on two or more tvs running on inverters. Bt i want open opinion on this as i knw most might had witnessed it before.

Does inverters produce lines on a TV set?

I guess it can only produce flickers if it's a modified square wave touted by most marketers as modified sine wave inverters.

It all depends on the make of the modified model and the type of tv being used.

Shalom
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adiosgracias(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=acunon post=43375316][/quote]
please assist with pic of Panasonic 40" 4K smart tv and 3D
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Im2Busy2Bother:

I guess it can only produce flickers if it's a modified square wave touted by most marketers as modified sine wave inverters.

It all depends on the make of the modified model and the type of tv being used.

Shalom
Thanks sir, bt do you have any idea if the flicker is permanent or temporary?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
adiosgracias:

please assist with pic of Panasonic 40" 4K smart tv and 3D
Pics

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Im2Busy2Bother: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
acunon:

Thanks sir, bt do you have any idea if the flicker is permanent or temporary?

Once the inverter is changed the flicker goes with it
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Im2Busy2Bother:

Once the inverter is changed the flicker goes with it
Okay, thanks with that. I jst want more observations.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Im2Busy2Bother: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
acunon:

Okay, thanks with that. I jst want more observations.

Alright. You welcome
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by walexy14(m): 2:33am On Mar 02, 2016
nnamdibig:

Smart hub, led, 3D
I mean what's the price?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nnamdibig(m): 5:37am On Mar 02, 2016
walexy14:
I mean what's the price?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Tuneday01(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hi bro,

i am interested in the USB recording, can you put me through on how it works?

i use a Samsung 2014 Smart TV, got it from Acunon...it has two USB ports...working perfect

Btw, i love that TV and i will like it more if its able to do USB record.

kindly reach out to me on my wattsapp/line 07039394895

MaziOmenuko:

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tuneday01:
Hi bro,
i use a Samsung 2014 Smart TV, got it from Acunon...it has two USB ports...working perfect

You can get the e-manual of your TV model from Samsung website and read the relevant section
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tuneday01:
Hi bro,

Try this link and let me know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr9BQi_jvXM
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by g7ayo: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
acunon:
32" Samsung smart let tv with model Samsung UE32F4500 available for urgent sales
price is 47k non negotiable!

Can this go for 40'
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2016
g7ayo:

Can this go for 40'
Good morning sir, it can. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.