Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol (2477 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / Why Slaughter Rams When You Can LOL / Upload Ur Funny Picturse Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by lincDzinc(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2008
, lets see the person who will post the funniest food combination, guyz try this

, AMALA with INDOMIE in conjuction with PALM OIL and FRIED BEANS!!!!!!!!, lol, try it and ur life will neva remain the same again,
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by Gabry(f): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2008
Sounds good. smiley
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by dragonslay(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2008
lincDzinc:

, lets see the person who will post the funniest food combination, guys try this

, AMALA with INDOMIE in conjuction with PALM OIL and FRIED BEANS!!!!!!!!, lol, try it and ur life will never remain the same again,

I think the person would die after eating that.
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by Gabry(f): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2008
No they wont. grin
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by Arcani: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2008
How about Bread and Okro soup together with Kerosine
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by showbobo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2008
Arcani:

How about Bread and Okro soup together with Kerosine
shocked shocked shocked :okerosine na food?olodo
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by Arcani: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2008
Yes na
Taste and see,
ok bread maggi and sugar
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by lexicon(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2008
bread+rice+sugar cane+ewedu soup+crab
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by robby1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2008
have you tasted pop corn and pure water?
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by robby1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2008
no forget pop corn and pure water,
try cigeratte and buns.
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by showbobo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2008
hmmm
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by dreday(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2008
Bread and mango,what a delight!!!
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by robby1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2008
Carrot and small stout? Very crunchy grin
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by darequam(m): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2008
Try eating wheat bread with armpit gland.
Or take roasted human tongue with 22minutes soaked Gari.
They said its yummy thou i don't av the guts to try it.
Showbobo can testify he's done it.
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by robby1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2008
darequam u have a very disgusting sense of humour
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by jmkbond(f): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2008
how about amala+kuli in conjuction with mango+eba+kunu
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by showbobo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
darequam:

Try eating wheat bread with armpit gland.
Or take roasted human tongue with 22minutes soaked Gari.
They said its yummy thou i don't av the guts to try it.
Showbobo can testify he's done it.
Yeah.We tried it together
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by Gabry(f): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
dreday:

Bread and mango,what a delight!!!

Bread and Mango is actually very nice. . . . . What I do. . . I take mangos and remove the skin and seed. Heat up the pan and put sugar untill the sugar has been caramelized. Put sliced mango in pan and after like 2 mins, I put in triple sec (orange liqueur) and Brandy. Watch out for brandy as it will create a flambe presentation there.

Take out mango and cool it down. Take slice of bread and roll the bread around the mango. (Option: you could roll bread around mango and ice cream. That would be betta). and then wrap and sealed the whole thing with cling film.

Put in the freezer.  and after like an hour (actually the longer you keep like lets say 1 week, the betta) take out the bread mango and then remove the wrapper and deep fried. Just one dip in the frying pan and its ready to be served.

You eat that and drink Chocolate Mint Liqueur on the rocjk to go with it, it is the perfect excellent combination  wink
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by showbobo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2008
Gab!Gabry!!Gabrywyl!!!

How many times did i call youHaaaaa shocked shocked shocked
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by Gabry(f): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2008
Huh? Im hia my dear. All for you grin
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by romsky: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2008
abasha+inyama
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by disease(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2008
Sugarcane + amala + ewedu
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by chidipupay(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
fried egg+okro soup+beans, these is balance diet 4 u
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by darequam(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2008
With food combinations of dis nature, i could only imagine y we av so many broken home/ shortterm marriages.
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by robby1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2008
akara and palmwine
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by chidipupay(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2008
bread and yam + ogi
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by showbobo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2008
Good for y'all
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by Scopium: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2008
[size=13pt]Booby and koko in tomato sauce[/size]
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by Gabry(f): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2008
Salted Fish + Yansh Hair + Pepper Soup + Cough Saliva
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by kayceev: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2008
una no dey talk beta just chop fried ear pus+ghana buns packaged in a baked used sanitary pad of a 55 years old woman. if una chop am, omo chai com see vitamin. grin grin grin grin
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by Gabry(f): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
grin grin grin Thats Jeovy's protein healthcare food ohh grin
Re: Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol by mykali(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2008
paw paw with roasted beans is good oh. very yummy.

then snake skin sauce is best served with lizaed eggs sometimes

the best is cassava flakes with a sprinkling of quitoes and roaches

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bleep Man u / Haaaaaaaaa... / Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.