Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter (1861 Views)

I Thought I Escaped Candy Crush: Photo / Thought I Should Share With Y'all / Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Yesterday I was passing by a supermarket!so I dcided to go in nd pick a drink and a gala!as I walked in!I noticed a man was staring at me,so I returned a fake smile and then ad a walk down d aisle to pick my can malt....only to notice that the man was still ffg me!I was kinda getting scared buht I tried to be polite nd I said good afternoon sir!d man didn't reply me so I proceeded !then d man tapped me frm behind nd said m sorry af bin staring at u for a while now,buht u af a similar features wv my dead dota!I was like wtf Aw cld this man compare me with his dead daughter buht I kept quite nd he proceeded he said he blives God gives nd take bck buht d most painful aspect was that his daughter didn't have the tym to say goodbye to him!I showed nd expression of symphathy on my face!nd said m sorry.so he said I shld do him a favour,he said since I looked like d girl I shld just say goodbye dad cuz he was abht leaving d supermarket!the task sounded too big buht I dcided to do it!so as he left I shouted goodbye dad,went ahead to pik my gala nd went to d cashier to ask for my bill.nd he said my bill was 6150 nd I was like how cld 100naira can malt and 50naira gala turn to 6150 nd he said ur dad said u r paying his fee I quickly rushed out nd I saw d man frm a far distance!nd I started shouting excuse me sir!excuse me sir,as d man saw me approaching,he started running buht I was so lucky,I caught him as he was abht starting his car nd I started pulling his leg just as m pulling urs now!!!hahaha u too like gist

4 Likes

Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by deproftech(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2014
hehehe
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Mzjhulz(f): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2014
Not again angry

1 Like

Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2014
Mz jhulz: Not again angry
Nah, U didnt pull my leg o
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
missyhorlah: Yesterday I was passing by a supermarket!so I dcided to go in nd pick a drink and a gala!as I walked in!I noticed a man was staring at me,so I returned a fake smile and then ad a walk down d aisle to pick my can malt....only to notice that the man was still ffg me!I was kinda getting scared buht I tried to be polite nd I said good afternoon sir!d man didn't reply me so I proceeded !then d man tapped me frm behind nd said m sorry af bin staring at u for a while now,buht u af a similar features wv my dead dota!I was like wtf Aw cld this man compare me with his dead daughter buht I kept quite nd he proceeded he said he blives God gives nd take bck buht d most painful aspect was that his daughter didn't have the tym to say goodbye to him!I showed nd expression of symphathy on my face!nd said m sorry.so he said I shld do him a favour,he said since I looked like d girl I shld just say goodbye dad cuz he was abht leaving d supermarket!the task sounded too big buht I dcided to do it!so as he left I shouted goodbye dad,went ahead to pik my gala nd went to d cashier to ask for my bill.nd he said my bill was 6150 nd I was like how cld 100naira can malt and 50naira gala turn to 6150 nd he said ur dad said u r paying his fee I quickly rushed out nd I saw d man frm a far distance!nd I started shouting excuse me sir!excuse me sir,as d man saw me approaching,he started running buht I was so lucky,I caught him as he was abht starting his car nd I started pulling his leg just as m pulling urs now!!!hahaha u too like gist
I need to land a knock in d middle of ur head...cool story tho
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
FeverRay: I need to land a knock in d middle of ur head...cool story tho
heheheheh!e_knock abi
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
missyhorlah: heheheheh!e_knock abi
no, a real one...I'll love to watch d expression on ur face when I do it
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by daveP(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
(adjsut glasses,in pete edochie's voice)missyhorlah,u could be naughty @times!!! grin grin grin
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
FeverRay: no, a real one...I'll love to watch d expression on ur face when I do it
u wldnt wait to see that expression cuz ama.......lips sealed

1 Like

Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
missyhorlah: u wldnt wait to see that expression cuz ama.......lips sealed
talk...let me get prepared
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
FeverRay: talk...let me get prepared
ama beat that ur nauti ass

1 Like

Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
missyhorlah: ama beat that ur nauti ass
I'll love that. Btw, I sent u a mail, pls reply
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by lanicky(f): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Naughty Missyhorlah grin

I love ur joke though..*kudos*
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
lanicky: Naughty Missyhorlah grin

I love ur joke though..*kudos*
grin
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by ckushy(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2014
missyhorlah: Yesterday I was passing by a supermarket!so I dcided to go in nd pick a drink and a gala!as I walked in!I noticed a man was staring at me,so I returned a fake smile and then ad a walk down d aisle to pick my can malt....only to notice that the man was still ffg me!I was kinda getting scared buht I tried to be polite nd I said good afternoon sir!d man didn't reply me so I proceeded !then d man tapped me frm behind nd said m sorry af bin staring at u for a while now,buht u af a similar features wv my dead dota!I was like wtf Aw cld this man compare me with his dead daughter buht I kept quite nd he proceeded he said he blives God gives nd take bck buht d most painful aspect was that his daughter didn't have the tym to say goodbye to him!I showed nd expression of symphathy on my face!nd said m sorry.so he said I shld do him a favour,he said since I looked like d girl I shld just say goodbye dad cuz he was abht leaving d supermarket!the task sounded too big buht I dcided to do it!so as he left I shouted goodbye dad,went ahead to pik my gala nd went to d cashier to ask for my bill.nd he said my bill was 6150 nd I was like how cld 100naira can malt and 50naira gala turn to 6150 nd he said ur dad said u r paying his fee I quickly rushed out nd I saw d man frm a far distance!nd I started shouting excuse me sir!excuse me sir,as d man saw me approaching,he started running buht I was so lucky,I caught him as he was abht starting his car nd I started pulling his leg just as m pulling urs now!!!hahaha u too like gist
you a fcking Liar... I seen this a million times

1 Like

Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Ezedon(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nne ur gist really make sense, but u r already comparing urself to a dead person, let that not happen to ur dad plz
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by phemi3: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
That is what drugs can do to someone. . .!
Ops!
Re: He Thought I Was His Dead Daughter by Uwakuwak(f): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Entertaining

(1) (Reply)

Did You Remember Doing This In Your Early Years In The Village? / Hilarious: Man Buried With His Car / When You See The Uncle Who Asked For Your CV After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.