Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Thought I Should Share With Y'all - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thought I Should Share With Y'all (945 Views)

I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / I Thought I Escaped Candy Crush: Photo / What I Learnt From Coca Cola "Share With Me" Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought I Should Share With Y'all by Ace119(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
A grandma was shopping with her grandson in a supermarket .The grandson picks up a toy and the grandma shouts: "Degree put the toy back"!
A woman who was shopping heard this and asked, is that his name? The grandma replied "Yes I sent his mother to university and this is what she brought back"

Happy sunday !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thought I Should Share With Y'all by Dyt(f): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Thought I Should Share With Y'all by Ace119(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kingrapha:
watin b dis

ode
dude, I'm not the cause of your misfortune...take your frustration elsewhere, swagfag !
Re: Thought I Should Share With Y'all by Dyt(f): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ace119:
dude, I'm not the course of your misfortune...take your frustration elsewhere, swagfag !

Pls edit and take the distraction off
Re: Thought I Should Share With Y'all by yanshaddict(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lol nice one
Re: Thought I Should Share With Y'all by yanshaddict(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kingrapha:
watin b dis

You're probably too dumb to get the joke...humorless a$sshole
ode
Re: Thought I Should Share With Y'all by Bamss1: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kingrapha:
watin b dis

ode
ur case critical o

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Lady Bends Generator To Print Passport Photo(pics) / Caption This Pics And Win Free Recharge Card + 1 Free Recharge Card / HILARIOUS PHOTOS! Cat Wakes Up To No Testicles…..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.