Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

“I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals (7161 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' / "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by naija366(f): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2014

Upcoming Nigerian singer, Yetunde Agboola has explained why she exposes her boobs on stage. Yetunde Agboola, who strips her top while performing on stage and urging her fans to feel her boobs in a recent interview gave her reason saying:

“I expose my breast for the sake of my fans. And that is what is in vogue now. So there is no big deal in me exposing my boobs.” Well it seems the current trend among female artistes is posting nude photos and flashing their ‘assets’ on social media. We’ve seen the likes of Nigerian singer: Naija’s bad girl, Maheeda, Tonto Dikeh, Tiwa Savage amongst others who have caused controversies from showing off their ‘assets’.

What do you think of singers exposing their ‘assets’ on social media?

Source:http://naija366.com/23567/i-expose-my-breast-for-the-sake-of-my-fans-singer-yetunde-agboola-reveals/
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2014
shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by gambudu: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
am not surprised majority of them are possessed with marine spirits to seduce and corrupt the minds of young men

9 Likes

Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by SpaceGoat: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
pleas help!! my penis is broken cry see what happen here https://www.nairaland.com/1793010/broken-joystick-im-pains-picture tank
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Shugajay(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
All trash!! If exposing my bosom would make me a yeyebrity, den I dnt wish to be 1...
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Airforce1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
kulyie: shocked lipsrsealed grin

U survived the tsunami

Happy for you grin
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by cirmuell(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
kulyie: shocked lipsrsealed grin
u're wowed...grin
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Dramadiddy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by paramedic: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
This skin that looks unhealthy? Hmmm
BTW, who is she??

1 Like

Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by akin66(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
hmmmmmmmm she get enuf cow bell oo..
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Waspy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Holly Jugs. shocked......can drive a sane man bizzare wink That view/perspective be killing cry Gaddemit kiss
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by crudedude(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Shuga jay: All trash!! If exposing my bosom would make me a yeyebrity, den I dnt wish to be 1...

Don't expose yours o grin
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by DocAdray(f): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Like seriously

SMH...
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Lero15(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigerian fake celeb. Who is she? America has brainwashed our African heritage. Shiorrr!

1 Like

Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mmm, She's nor looking bad though cool
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Kirinwa: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2014
Shuga jay: All trash!! If exposing my bosom would make me a yeyebrity, den I dnt wish to be 1...

You mean your Olympus has fallen stretch marked tin? embarassed
I'll pass.
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Shugajay(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kirinwa:

You mean your Olympus has fallen stretch marked tin? embarassed
I'll pass.
U really thought u were making a sensible post??
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by axortedbabe(f): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
abeg madam..
wetin u dey sell n who u be..

1 Like

Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Those are the exact word of a prostitute. May God deliver her lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by ayukdaboss(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
MissG_dope: Those are the exact word of a prostitute. May God deliver her lipsrsealed

There's a difference. she's on nairaland FP while the ' other ' ones are roaming the streets nak ed cheesy
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Kingblingz(m): 12:52am On Jul 03, 2014
For d first time on nairaland hav I viewed a Peeps profile,nd 4 d first time in ma life have I rated a females beauty frm 0/10 to 10/10 Babe you are BEAUTIFUL.....Behold nairalander's I present to y'al my very own NL Crush.
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Shugajay(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
King_blingz: For d first time on nairaland hav I viewed a Peeps profile,nd 4 d first time in ma life have I rated a females beauty frm 0/10 to 10/10 Babe you are BEAUTIFUL.....Behold nairalander's I present to y'al my very own NL Crush.
*Head swelling*... Tanchu grin cheesy.. All thanks 2 mum n dad cheesy..
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Kingblingz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Shuga jay: *Head swelling*... Tanchu grin cheesy.. All thanks 2 mum n dad cheesy..
Just couldn't stop viewing your profile....had 2 even save the pics on ma phne
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Shugajay(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
King_blingz: Just couldn't stop viewing your profile....had 2 even save the pics on ma phne
Hahahahha... Una no go kill me oo... U re free grin grin
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by datkoded(m): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2014
Shuga jay: Hahahahha... Una no go kill me oo... U re free grin grin
Lol, very powerful pic grin

1 Like

Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by dre11(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2014
So nay shuga jay pic they trend for hereundecided

1 Like

Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Shugajay(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2014
dre11: So nay shuga jay pic they trend for hereundecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by dre11(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2014
Shuga jay: undecided undecided undecided

why do u have to twist ur neck.....
In the pic that the guys admire.... u never twisted ur neck nahangry
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Eyop: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Shuga jay: undecided undecided undecided
Natural beauty shocked
Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
tnk God u said yeyebrity......

@topic,,,,,exposin ur bosom doesnt mean u wil b celebrated,,,,d voice,,rythm nd lyrics is d main tin

2 Likes

Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
tnk God u said yeyebrity......

@topic,,,,,exposin ur bosom doesnt mean u wil b celebrated,,,,d voice,,rythm nd lyrics r d main

1 Like

Re: “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals by Shugajay(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

why do u have to twist ur neck.....
In the pic that the guys admire.... u never twisted ur neck nahangry
Twist neck?? How do u mean?? Thought in Nigeria, I am entittled 2 a pose of my choice undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive / Olamide And His Babe(pics) / Photos: Tuface Idibia And Sunmbo Ajaba Celebrate Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.