Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Torrent Downloading? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Torrent Downloading? (1861 Views)

Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? / Ps 2 Downloading Game Site / Torrent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torrent Downloading? by nuttyproff(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2008
guys, i know this will sound weird to some, but i cant seem to get the hang of torrent downloading, can any gud samaritan out there give me a step by step explanation in english pls, no technical bullshit. i love you guys, lol, cool grin
Re: Torrent Downloading? by kokorunna(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2008
which torrent site are you using.

Join www.moneysaversforum.com and contribute on there
Re: Torrent Downloading? by nuttyproff(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2008
i'm tryin to use bit torrent,
Re: Torrent Downloading? by davidylan4(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2008
find and download utorrent. Its fast and easy for a jjc.

When you go to torrent sites, download the torrent of ur choice (it usually is a very small file). On the utorrent screen simply click file and then add torrent. Your torrent shld then download and save your file usually in the downloads folder under "my documents". You can choose a destination folder if you want.

The most important thing with torrent download is the number of seeders (those hosting the file for download) and leechers (those downloading the torrent). the higher the seeders:leechers ratio the faster your download.
Re: Torrent Downloading? by Freetvshows: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
Wh y use torrents when there are websites like Rapidshare, even oliv3r.net has loads of links for tv shows.

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat On Super Nintendo (snes) / Gta 5 On Pc / GTA 5 For Android !!! (mod, Real!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.