Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. - Autos (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. (263480 Views)

Clean And Lagos Clearing Tokunbo Camry For Sale 900k / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by nellybadas: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good morning Bro J. Pls how much will it cost to clear an accidented Toyota highlander 2015. Considering the recent improvement in the exchange rate. Your prompt response would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by nellybadas: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
400k [/quote]
Good morning Bro J. Pls how much will it cost to clear an accidented Toyota highlander 2015. Considering the recent improvement in the exchange rate. Your prompt response would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2017
March 2nd, 2017 CGC Grants Grace Period for Duty Payment on Smuggled Vehicles The Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) has approved a grace period of one month, between Monday 13th March to Wednesday 12th April 2017 for owners of all vehicles within the Country whose customs duty has not been paid, to do so. Consequently, all motor dealers and private owners of such vehicles are advised to visit the nearest Customs Zonal Office to pay the appropriate Customs Duty on them. The Four Zonal Offices of the Nigeria Customs Service are: Zone A Headquarters, No. 1 Harvey Road, Yaba, Lagos; Zone B Headquarters, Kabala Doki, Kaduna; Zone C Headquarters, Nigeria Ports Authority, Port Harcourt and Zone D Headquarters, Yelwa Tudu Road, Bauchi State. The CGC therefore calls on all persons in possession of such vehicles to take advantage of the grace period to pay appropriate duties on them, as there will be an aggressive anti-smuggling operation to seize as well as prosecute owners of such smuggled vehicles after the deadline of Wednesday 12th April, 2017. For the avoidance of doubt, all private car owners who are not sure of the authenticity of their vehicles customs documents can also approach the Zonal Offices to verify with a view to complying with the provision of the law. SIGNED Joseph Attah Ag. Public Relations Officer For: Comptroller-General of Customs
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by tsiriman(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2017
johnseno:
March 2nd, 2017
CGC Grants Grace Period for Duty Payment on
Smuggled Vehicles
The Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Hameed
Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) has approved a grace period of one
month, between Monday 13th March to Wednesday
12th April 2017 for owners of all vehicles within the
Country whose customs duty has not been paid, to do
so.
Consequently, all motor dealers and private owners of
such vehicles are advised to visit the nearest Customs
Zonal Office to pay the appropriate Customs Duty on
them.
The Four Zonal Offices of the Nigeria Customs Service
are: Zone A Headquarters, No. 1 Harvey Road, Yaba,
Lagos; Zone B Headquarters, Kabala Doki, Kaduna; Zone
C Headquarters, Nigeria Ports Authority, Port Harcourt
and Zone D Headquarters, Yelwa Tudu Road, Bauchi
State.
The CGC therefore calls on all persons in possession of
such vehicles to take advantage of the grace period to
pay appropriate duties on them, as there will be an
aggressive anti-smuggling operation to seize as well as
prosecute owners of such smuggled vehicles after the
deadline of Wednesday 12th April, 2017.
For the avoidance of doubt, all private car owners who
are not sure of the authenticity of their vehicles customs
documents can also approach the Zonal Offices to verify
with a view to complying with the provision of the law.
SIGNED
Joseph Attah
Ag. Public Relations Officer
For: Comptroller-General of Customs

What is the rate that people will pay?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
tsiriman:

What is the rate that people will pay?
35%
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by tsiriman(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
johnseno:
35%

so what will it cost to pay for a 2009 Honda accord I4?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
tsiriman:

so what will it cost to pay for a 2009 Honda accord I4?
the surface duty is 543000 and total of 693000 so budget 750k
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by tsiriman(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
johnseno:
the surface duty is 543000 and total of 693000 so budget 750k

Thank you very much, what will be the duty of a 2006 Honda civic (new body).
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by SortOut: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2017
johnseno:
We are a leading Government registered
agent in the business of import and export,
clearing and forwarding, freight handling and
haulage services based in Tin can Apapa.
Lagos. We are professionals in handling any types
of goods from any part of the world via
Airports and any seaports or bonded
terminals in Lagos.
We have reputation for swift delivery of
importers' goods to the designated
warehouse within 7 working days from the
date customs duty is paid and try as much
as possible not to incur add ups after
agreements has been reached between the
importer and the company.
In addition, we also clears cars, trucks,
buses, tractors, cranes, excavators and other
heavy duty equipments. We are also into
haulage transport business to any part of the
country and our charges are affordable.
Areas of operation includes:
* Apapa.
* Murtala Muhammed International Airport
* Kirikiri Lighter Terminal
* Tin-Can Island Container Terminal
* Ports and Cargo
* Lilypond
* All Bonded Terminals, etc
For more info, interested clients should
contact Prince Johnson on 08036240534,08081500206,pin: 7c05ac82, mail: tobaprince11@yahoo.com.

I really appreciate your hard work on this thread. The Nigeria Customs, yesterday released an official statement that all vehicles (already in use) within the country without Authentic Custom Duty, should be made available at their zonal office to get authentic paper work.

How much will I pay for 1998 Mitsubishi Space Wagon GDI that has been in use in Nigeria since 2012?.... Thanks
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2017
SortOut:

I really appreciate your hard work on this thread. The Nigeria Customs, yesterday released an official statement that all vehicles (already in use) within the country without Authentic Custom Duty, should be made available at their zonal office to get authentic paper work.

How much will I pay for 1998 Mitsubishi Space Wagon GDI that has been in use in Nigeria since 2012?.... Thanks
the surface duty is 201000 with total of 258000, budget 320k to 350k.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by akinz4: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2017
What is the current FOB prices (List from Custom) for used cars from year 2000 to 2015

1 Like

Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by yinnocent32: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good day sir,
please, i bought a nigeria used car last April
An honda accord 05 precisely,
the seller told me he bought as a nigeria used as well without custom papers
and obviously the car is looking like it being used for years on the Nigeria road
with this new policy, does it means i will have to go and get the custom paper from custom service for the car

and how much will i be spending on it... i no dey like all this Uniform people harrassment
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by ozymes: 12:47am On Mar 07, 2017
johnseno:
the surface duty is 201000 with total of 258000, budget 320k to 350k.
Good Morning. Please how much will cost to regularise customer papers of 2004 Toyota Highlander 4WD and 2003/2004 Honda CRV 4WD in use since 2013?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by feazy: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello Sir,

I wish to know more about salvage cars. The price to clear all type of brands from usa (texas and houston).

Thanks
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Numerouno(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
@johnseno

I live in Dubai and will like to ship my 2016 Toyota Corolla to Nigeria from Dubai. I have 2 quick questions:

1. What shipping method will you recommend?
2. How much will it cost to clear this vehicle in Nigeria?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Numerouno:
@johnseno

I live in Dubai and will like to ship my 2016 Toyota Corolla to Nigeria from Dubai. I have 2 quick questions:

1. What shipping method will you recommend?
2. How much will it cost to clear this vehicle in Nigeria?
3.2m
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by samflex(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
How much will it cost to clear Toyota Sienna 2001 model? Port of arrival is roro port.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by princedamola201(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
HOW MUCH IS THE FREIGHT COST OF: Mercedes Benz GLE 450 2016
From France to Nigeria
AND THE CLEARING COST OF THIS VEHICLE SIR. IT IS URGENT.

I BOUGHT IT FOR $65,876
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
samflex:
How much will it cost to clear Toyota Sienna 2001 model? Port of arrival is roro port.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by samflex(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
johnseno:

Thanks man
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2017
NIGERIA CUSTOMS PROVIDE CODE FOR VERIFICATION OF DUTY BY CAR OWNERS.

“For effective and easy customs duty clearance verification, you can dial or send SMS to these numbers 094621597 with your vehicle C-number, the year you paid the duty and the port or location where the vehicle came through into the country.
“Immediately all that information is given, just in five minutes you will get a response whether your vehicle duty clearance is genuine or not,’’

1 Like

Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by ceedon007(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
THE NUMBER IS NOT VALID.
johnseno:
NIGERIA CUSTOMS PROVIDE CODE FOR VERIFICATION OF DUTY BY CAR OWNERS.

“For effective and easy customs duty clearance verification, you can dial or send SMS to these numbers 094621597 with your vehicle C-number, the year you paid the duty and the port or location where the vehicle came through into the country.
“Immediately all that information is given, just in five minutes you will get a response whether your vehicle duty clearance is genuine or not,’’
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Lummax12: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
How much will it cost to clear a Toyota Camry 2000 pls urgently.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Lummax12: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
johnseno:
1.2m
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Nycil: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
How much will it cost to clear toyota camry 03
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Lummax12:
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Nycil:
How much will it cost to clear toyota camry 03
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Prinxz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
good job mr Johnson

please a 2013/2014 Ford Explorer will cost how much to clear?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 2:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Prinxz:
good job mr Johnson

please a 2013/2014 Ford Explorer will cost how much to clear?
shipping line
pls?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Prinxz(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
johnseno:
shipping line
pls?

I mean d custom duties
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Septuagenarian(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hi, Please how much will it cost to clear s430 mercedes 2003 and GL500 mercedes 2009. Shipping line is Grimaldi
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by wewewewe: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good Mr Johnson, please how much can you clear a Honda CRV 2004. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (94) (Reply)

BBC - Bigger Boys Club!! ***Exotic Cars Only*** / Unlock Your Car Stereo Free Here ,free Radio Unlock Codes, / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.