Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual (1280 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Oritsejafor Condemns Attack On Shehu of Borno / The Attack On God's Words (KJV) (2) (3) (4)

The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by clean2: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2014
The shutdown and cleansing that fell on nairaland was a sign and a warning from heaven of the anger which nairaland has caused as a result of it being a platform being used rampantly by the forces of darkness to lure innocent souls to hell, All kinds of diabolic evil demon agents use nairaland to lure ignorant people to satan and cause their destruction. If you observe you will agree that of late alot of idol worshipers,atheists and other deviant lost souls have intensified their efforts at misleading undiscerning souls to sin againt God. The owners of nairaland should bewarned to censore this forum to avoid grievier future consequences.

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Tsam96(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2014
clean2: The shutdown and cleansing that fell on nairaland was a sign and a warning from heaven of the anger which nairaland has caused as a result of it being a platform being used rampantly by the forces of darkness to lure innocent souls to hell, All kinds of diabolic evil demon agents use nairaland to lure ignorant people to satan and cause their destruction. If you observe you will agree that of late alot of idol worshipers,atheists and other deviant lost souls have intensified their efforts at misleading undiscerning souls to sin againt God. The owners of nairaland should bewarned to censore this forum to avoid grievier future consequences.
wao so people who think lyk dis still exist Chai.!!! smh

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by bingbagbo(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2014
i pray it were so
Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2014
clean2: The shutdown and cleansing that fell on nairaland was a sign and a warning from heaven of the anger which nairaland has caused as a result of it being a platform being used rampantly by the forces of darkness to lure innocent souls to hell, All kinds of diabolic evil demon agents use nairaland to lure ignorant people to satan and cause their destruction. If you observe you will agree that of late alot of idol worshipers,atheists and other deviant lost souls have intensified their efforts at misleading undiscerning souls to sin againt God. The owners of nairaland should bewarned to censore this forum to avoid grievier future consequences.

like God hired Julian Assange to teach his angels hacking.

This must be the best joke I've ever heard (at best) or the stupidest thing ever said (at worst).

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Guykhena(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2014
Ignorance is a disease..

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Tallesty1(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2014
You are right. I was praying on top of the Oliveth hill when the attack was carried out and I swear I saw the demons. They were armed to the teethgringringrin.

@OP, you dey sick. I don't know why 'em dey 4get to lock yaba(left) gate.

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Weah96: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2014
Once you believe the bible, you'll believe anything, including stories of people who drive 100 miles with the gas tank on E.

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by majamajic(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2014
Someone have claimed been responsible for the hack.
Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2014
Reiyvinn:

like God hired Julian Assange to teach his angels hacking.

This must be the best joke I've ever heard (at best) or the stupidest thing ever said (at worst).

Amos 3:6-7 (KJV)

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Proverbs 16:4(KJV)

The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

^^^

The spiritual controls the physical...the hackers were influenced to do what was done for a reason! The site owner was also influenced to be reluctant about backing up for over 5 months for a reason! grin The LORD declares the end from the beginning and his counsel shall stand; It's not meant for the carnal mind to understand...so, I don't expect you to understand anything from this grin The hacker was the LORD's weapon of indignation grin

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2014
doubleDx:

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

^^^

The spiritual controls the physical...the hackers were influenced to do what has been done for a reason! The site owner was also influenced to be reluctant about backing up for over 5 months for a reason! grin The LORD declares the end from the beginning; It's not meant for a carnal mind to understand...so, I don't expect you to understand anything from this grin

so na for NairaLand armageddon dey take place sha. Kinda wondering why god ignored other sites with hi-tech security e.g. Churchofsatan.org and called all his angels to face this one of all places. SMH in disbelief. Please continue, I'm having a good time laughing at your magnanimous display of insanity.

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Reiyvinn:

so na for NairaLand armageddon dey take place sha. Kinda wondering why god ignored other sites with hi-tech security e.g. Churchofsatan.org and called all his angels to face this one of all places. SMH in disbelief. Please continue, I'm having a good time laughing at your magnanimous display of insanity.

When the time comes we shall know who is insane and deluded grin Believers don't visit Churchofsatan.org so why would the LORD bring it down? No security there brah; bringing it down is nothing, but for what? Nairaland on the other hand has led many believers like you astray grin sinking down the delusion of disbelief....stay put in it; the LORD God of rewards will recompense you with more delusion for your blasphemies grin

The reward for disbelief is more disbelief/spiritual delusion keeping you in the dark for righteous judgement... need I say more?

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
The beautiful thing about the spiritual is it need not make sense.

In the spiritual world, a plane can fall and crash in the skies. A dog can bark with its tail. Trees can bear mangoes and chicken burgers.

Children can be witches, mad men can be possessed, God can give birth to son.

The spiritual is strongly anchored and sustained by illogic. It offers no explanations and requires none.

So yes, nairaland's crash is a sign from God. Let's forget that God could easily have killed off all the atheists and pagans and non-Christians on this site. Apparently, he chose to shut down the site, causing even great Christian threads to be lost.

It appears God is a retard. A very sad unfortunate one.

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
^^^

A proof that delusion and unbelief increases with blasphemies grin From Agnonicism => Satanism is a good example. Your full judgement is on the way; deal with prejudgement first grin you'll be nuked out soon grin
Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
doubleDx: ^^^

A proof that delusion and unbelief increases with blasphemies grin From Agnonicism => Satanism is a good example. Your full judgement is on the way; deal with prejudgement first grin you'll be nuked out soon grin
Why doubleDx? Calculus was too tough for ur religiion riddled brain? grin
Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
aManFromMars:
Why doubleDx? Calculus was too tough for ur religiion riddled brain? grin

LOL grin It's the calling grin I can't help it....I'm a fo@l here, no doubts.... I'm a captive of the LORD's positivity grin my reward is with the LORD! Human logic ridicules my position for good grin
Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Weah96: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
doubleDx: ^^^

This attitude is precisely what drives people away further. You appear to take joy in the destruction of others. Are they popping champagne in heaven with every soul that's lost, like you're doing here? I thought it was only Satan who found pleasure in receiving lost souls? Who is your master exactly? SMH. Don't be surprised if he goes to God while you fall the other way.
Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by jayriginal: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
doubleDx:

^^^

The spiritual controls the physical...the hackers were influenced to do what was done for a reason! The site owner was also influenced to be reluctant about backing up for over 5 months for a reason! grin The LORD declares the end from the beginning and his counsel shall stand; It's not meant for a carnal mind to understand...so, I don't expect you to understand anything from this grin The hacker was the LORD's weapon of indignation grin

Would have been much easier for the Lord to create a splash screen all over nairaland declaring his indignation.

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Weah96: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
jayriginal:

Would have been much easier for the Lord to create a splash screen all over nairaland declaring his indignation.

Doesn't fit his style of ambiguity. He prefers to do things that have perfectly reasonable explanations. For example, during Katrina, the evangelicals said that New Orleans was paying for their sins. But one of the few places that remained undamaged was the ashawo district.

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by PastorAIO: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
Weah96:

Doesn't fit his style of ambiguity. He prefers to do things that have perfectly reasonable explanations. For example, during Katrina, the evangelicals said that New Orleans was paying for their sins. But one of the few places that remained undamaged was the ashawo district.

Perhaps God approves of Ashawos.

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
Weah96:

*smiling* He kept them for repentance ni !
Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Weah96: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

*smiling* He kept them for repentance ni !

Possibly.
Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by jayriginal: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Weah96:

Touche.
Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
In the old, God was so powerful, he could flood the earth? Now all he does is to hack nairaland abi?

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by freethinker01: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by freethinker01: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
The last 5 threads got me lmfao... I tot he used to be unlimited neva knew he's limited... He could have destroyed d whole site instead of hacking and wiping off some data... Som1 should help me present this award to he op. And the award for the dumbest guy ever liveth goes to the op.

Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Image123(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Oh duh. Tell me this is highyo my good friend. Can i afford another like?
Re: The Attack On Nairaland Was Spiritual by Joshuadon: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2014
poster who wat ever u call urself pls GOD z not an author of confusion and by the way nairaland z being used properly for those who want to.....we were made to choose dat why we are humans...u choose want you want and u were not forced to,,,,i cant possibly imagine someone with his right senses posting this pls if u dont have something meaninful to post .............shut ur mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
WOE UNTO HIM THAT SAID THAT THE LORD HAS SAID WHEN HE HAS NOT SPOKEN .....................
YOUNG MAN BEWARE`

Pastor T.B Joshua's Anointing Water / Pastor Oyakhilome Charges Worshippers 1,000 Entry Fee To Attend Church Service / Muslims Who Beat Muhammad And Islamic Ideology In His Game: Ex-muslim Speaks.