Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! (22538 Views)

Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Ghana Vs Senegal: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 19th January 2015 / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Syenite:
Who wants to visit a country where poverty and Cholera have ravaged the populace.

U know I was getting worried at a stage that you were among d over 80 Ghanaians killed by cholera recently. Thank God we still have u.
Have you heard about Jiggaman again? gringrin
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Antell95(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin

blueto:
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Antell95: grin

haha.

my Boss, I dey greet u o
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Syenite(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
blueto:
Eyaa hope he survives the cholera epidemic o. Oxygen nko o?
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Syenite:
Eyaa hope he survives the cholera epidemic o. Oxygen nko o?
He luckly survived, angry I saw his comment recently
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Syenite(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
blueto: He luckly survived, angry I saw his comment recently
angry
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by bingbagbo(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2014
The Ghana Football Association will sign contracts with the Black Stars players today (Tuesday) ahead of their opening 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Uganda.

The formal agreement encapsulates the players’ code of conduct, amount of bonuses to be paid them and the mode of payment.

All 24 players invited for the double qualifiers will be made to sign formal contracts with the Ghana FA and the Sports Ministry as a corrective measure to some of the issues that bedeviled the team at the 2014 World Cup.

“On Tuesday we have planned a meeting with the players that is between the players and officials of the GFA and the Sports Ministry to discuss issues of their contract,” Ghana FA spokesperson Ibrahim Sannie Daara said at a press briefing on Friday.

“The contract with the players will be signed before our match against Uganda.

“As you are aware, we had some issues at the World Cup and we want to address these issues with the signing of this contract.

“The contract will contain their code of conduct, the amount to be paid and the mode of payment. We want to put on record that the mode of payment will change.

“Either by bank transfer or through the issuance of a cheque.

“We are confident that the players will not oppose this and I am sure a lot of them have hear the reactions of Ghanaians after the World Cup.

“The meeting will be used to formally introduce the new Sports Minister Mahama Ayariga to the players.”

Ghana will play Uganda and Togo over the next one week.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by bingbagbo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
hana striker Abdul Majeed Waris says he is delighted to be joining Trabzonspor on transfer deadline day.

The 22-year-old sealed a four-year move to the Turkish club on Monday, ending his one-year stay with Spartak Moscow in the process.

Waris passed a medical on Monday morning in Istanbul and signed onto the four-year agreement reportedly worth 5.5m Euros.

The ex BK Hacken hitman says he is excited to be making the move and is now looking forward to help his side achieve success this season.

“I’m very excited to have joined Trabzonspor,” he said.

“They were clear in their interest in me, and I can’t wait to play in SuperLiga and Europa League.

“I know players here, and they all told me great things about the club, so it was an easy decision to join.

“The club has a great history and is one of big four in Turkey.

“I’m really looking forward to working with coach Vahid, meeting my new teammates and settling into Trabzon

“I’ve been told it’s a beautiful area with great people and food – but most of all I’m looking forward to working hard to help deliver results for Trabzonspor and its fans.”

Waris looks to resurrect his hot form that saw him once linked to a sensational move to English giants Chelsea when he emerged Goal King in the Swedish top flight back in 2012.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Antell95(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
lipsrsealed

Ghanaian players will be watching the next Afcon on TV

1 Like

Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by bingbagbo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Antell95: lipsrsealed

Ghanaian players will be watching the next Afcon on TV

pls are u referring to same AFcon title Ghana has won for 4 times lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by bingbagbo(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Italy-based midfielder Sulley Muntari arrived in Ghana on Tuesday night to watch the Black Stars match against Uganda on Saturday despite being indefinitely suspended from the national team, GHANAsoccernet.com can exclusively reveal.

The AC Milan star, who was indefinitely suspended from the Black Stars for incidents at the World Cup in June, arrived at the Kotoko International Airport on Tuesday night.

He took permission from his Italian club to travel home to offer his support to the Black Stars to ensure qualification for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations in Morocco.

With this weekend declared as a break for matches as it is international break, AC Milan granted him to permission to come to Ghana to support the Black Stars.

Muntari, who is known for his intense passion for the Black Stars, is not letting the suspension stand in his way of offering his support to his team-mates to ensure qualification for Africa’s flagship football competition.

He will travel from his Accra base to Kumasi by the weekend to offer his support to the team but it is not known if he will turn up at the team’s training ground to meet his colleagues, sources close to the player have told Ghana’s leading football news outfit, www.ghanasoccernet.com.

Muntari has been in excellent shape since the World Cup and scored in their opening Serie A match against Lazio resulting in their 3-1 victory.

He was suspended from the Black Stars for physically assaulting Black Stars management committee member Moses Armah and it is unknown when his suspension will be lifted.

Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Antell95(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
bingbagbo:

pls are u referring to same AFcon title Ghana has won for 4 times lipsrsealed

You mean 92 years ago

2 Likes

Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by OXYGEN01: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Antell95:

You mean 92 years ago
That was when you people were eating bananas on trees.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Antell95(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
OXYGEN01: That was when Ghanaians were eating bananas on trees.

Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by OXYGEN01: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=Antell95][/quote]I hope u ain't referring to your mother.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Antell95(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
OXYGEN01: I hope u ain't referring to my mother .

2 Likes

Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by OXYGEN01: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Antell95:

That's the goat that impregnated your LovePeddler mum abi.So your father dat? No wonder u think Iike a fool.Goat's sperm ape.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Antell95(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
OXYGEN01: That's the goat that impregnated my LovePeddler mum abi.So my father dat? No wonder i think Iike a fool.i'm a Gay from a Goat's sperm ape.

Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by OXYGEN01: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=Antell95][/quote]U see Hw useless ur life is.Try using ur miserable life for something better.Mumu.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by OXYGEN01: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=Antell95][/quote]A mumugerian shouldn't use that word on somebody ok.Its like u are insulting yourself.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by OXYGEN01: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
very soon we gonna replace the word FOOL with nigeria. They mean the same thing.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by OXYGEN01: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Very soon instead of saying "You are a fool"
we gonna say "you are a nigerian " because FOOL=nigerian
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Antell95(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
OXYGEN01: U see Hw useless my life is.Trynna use my gay miserable life for something better. proud gaynaian.

AGAIN

Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Antell95(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
OXYGEN01: Very soon instead of saying "You are a gay"
we gonna say "you are a Gaynaian " because Gays=dirty Gaynaians
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Antell95(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
OXYGEN01: very soon i'm gonna replace the word FOOL with my name. They mean the same thing.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by OXYGEN01: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Antell95:

Every body knows am a fool.Unfortunately its not my fault, I had no option than to come as a mumugerian.Naturally we were born fools.My parents can testify to that.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Antell95(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=OXYGEN01][/quote]

Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by OXYGEN01: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Antell95:
I will end my foolishness from today ongoing. I was born to be a fool but I promise to change.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by Antell95(m): 12:40am On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=OXYGEN01][/quote]

1 Like

Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by bingbagbo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
The Al Ain forward is appealing to all Ghanaians to be behind the Black Stars come Saturday, despite their poor performance at the World Cup

Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan has rallied Ghanaians to forget about the Brazil 2014 fiasco and back the team as they take on Uganda in the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.

The Black Stars suffered their worst outing at the 2014 World Cup after finishing fourth in their group with just a single point.

As the team gathers in Kumasi to prepare for their opening qualifying game against the Cranes Saturday, the goal poacher believes they need everyone on board to succeed.

“We met at the training grounds and everything was okay. You could see the reaction of the fans which we do accept it, they showed disappointment in our last display in Brazil and we do accept it too," the Al Ain striker said after Tuesday’s training.

“I would like to apologise to the fans because they've been behind the team for all this while and at the end of the day we disappointed them and which we do agree.

“We need to make sure we win our fans back by winning the upcoming two games to make everybody happy. It's very important. The main important thing is I have to apologise for our performance [in Brazil] which wasn't deliberate.”

He added: “But this is the time we appeal to the fans to be behind the team because without them it's going to be really difficult. We appeal to the press also to support the team despite the criticisms. We appeal to all Ghanaians to support the team and give us the morale. I am sure we will put up a good performance and that comes always with a win in Ghana.”
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by bingbagbo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ghana forward Andre Ayew has confirmed he tried to move to an English club on transfer deadline day but in the end decided to remain with Olympique Marseille.

The 24-year-old’s arrival to the Ghana camp for their opening 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers was delayed due to his involvement in the jostle for clubs on transfer deadline day.

Ayew, son of Ghana legend Abedi Pele was reportedly being chased by a number of English clubs including Chelsea and Manchester United.

QPR and Hull City were also linked to moves to the Ghana international but in the end failed to materialize.

The Olympique Marseille star was held up in London where several negotiations took place but none of them proved successful.

“Yes there were a lot of negotiations going on with some English clubs interested in signing me,” he told Africanfootball.com.

“But in the last minute I decided to stay at Marseille because of my good relationship with the fans, the club and the president.

“Maybe it is not yet my time to leave so we will see what happens later.”

Ayew has been a subject of intense transfer talks for the past four years.

He is however one of the treasured players at Marseille and is thought to be the next in line to be installed as captain of the French giants.
Re: ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed! by mikron(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
blueto:
that guy neva go die for corner so? i really want him alive o cos he is my frnd. jigga grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year / Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 / Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.