Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 (19144 Views)

Programming Challenge For Beginners Competition Two N20000 -SEASON 2- / Facebook Programming Challenge Question / Mini Web Application Coding Challenge For Programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by sisqology(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.nairaland.com/1770447/programming-challenge-beginners-n20000

We have our contestants and they have submitted their final project(Entry is closed) but opened for those who have not submitted till Wednesday 12noon. However, due to the great loss we had (www.nairaland.com), I don't know where to start from again. We have lost a lot, but our contestants that have submitted will be posted here alongside how they are graded and the winner shall be announced.

Hello fellow designers and developers,

**Update**
Another Favorite and key member of this section has offered an extra 5k, so we will be choosing 2 winners(One from design, and one from development)

And again, another humble member has added 10k, so we will be choosing 4winners, (First and second in Design, First and Second in Development). Since we have just 2 members in Design now, we can admit 3 more, kindly register if you want to participate.
First in both fields(6k each), Second in both fields(4k each). Let us all see this as a learning curve. We know the money is small, but who can tell? It's just by doing what you love for fun and make small "Bread and Akara" money from it grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is someone in our midst who appreciates the effort and tenacity of programmers on Nairaland Programming and willing to encourage them in their field by making them smile with a whooping N5,000 only monthly. The amount of course may be small, but it is for a start for now and let's see how people(beginners turn up). Like a challenge been started on https://www.nairaland.com/1741838/beginner-challenges-web-projects-beginners , this will be more serious.

How do you get this N5,000?

No strings attached, no conditions, no sentiments. There is going to be a challenge which by 28th of the month expires for submission. The winner of the challenge will be the one to take the mentioned amount in Nigerian Naira into their bank account. Runner up atimes may receive some recharge card/airtime.

Is it for only developers?

No, I don't know yet, in this case, we may need the review/comment of you all to let us decide if we should open this for designers as well(by making it a designers' competition)..

What programming Language can I use?

As it has been seen that most programmers on Nairaland are mostly web programmers and since web applications can run on every platform so far an internet browser is installed on the platform. This should be a GO. So, so far you are a web developer; .NET, PHP, Python, Java, Ruby, etc.. you are qualified.

How do we know the winner?

Their will be some judges which their names will be mentioned here, our judges will be rating your application (over 100%) according to:
1. Code neatness
2. Glitches of the Application
3. Followed rules for the challenge
4. Code consistency
5. More to add

How do I register for the competition?

1st - 10th of every month, the challenge will be posted(here in this post, to be updated), programmers that are willing to participate will the comment in this thread by specifying:
1. Their full name
2. Language to be used
3. Sex, so atleast people like DHTML can catch 'Mrs Right' *winks*

Deadline for registration?

This will be on 20th of every month; 12:00 noon. So we will be updating this post with the names of people that have registered so we can know how many of us are in the bus.

Is this opened for Pro Programmers?

No! *straight face*

Where will the project be hosted?

You must be registered on Bitbucket, like I said earlier, this is going to be a learning curve for beginners, I may be posting some tutorials here(if needed) on how to post the project on Bitbucket. Atleast, some of you can know how to do versioning.

Are corrections allowed?

No! so you can learn fast, learn how to test your application. Corrections will be posted when the winner has been announced

Are Frameworks allowed?

Yes, but specify which Framework you are about to use while you register for the competition.

Do we care about good designs?

No, for developers. For designers, yes.

Advantages

This challenge will serve as a very opened class and learning curve for everyone here whether you are a beginner or not. From the comments by the judge(s), you will add one or two things to your experience. The only way programming can move forward in Nigeria is to share knowledge known in which we are lagging behind. Some people may be watching behind the scenes too, so you may be employed from here. Impossible is Nothing.

Disadvantages

None for now.

When will the first challenge be out?

Soon when we reach a conclusion, so our deadlines may not be strict for now smiley.

Our Judges are as follows;

HTML, CSS, JavaScript
spikes C, Sisqology

ASP

PHP
spikes C, *dhtml

Python
Sisqology, webcalculator

Ruby
Sisqology

Java
Javanian

Competition 1

We will start grading by 25th of this month (submission closes by 12noon).
Extra points will be awarded as shown below

First Person to submit for each field(Design or Development): 10% point each (we add this to you total achieved point)
Second Person to submit for each field(Design or Development): 5% point each (we add this to you total achieved point)

Grading Stats:

Code Neatness: 15%
Code Indentation Consistency: 15%
Rules Adhering: 15%
Official Rules(by language) Adhering: 10%
Project Features: 20%
Extra features as mentioned in competition: 10%
Unbroken Code and Links: 10%
Successful Check in: 5%
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by spikesC(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
get the data and post it here b4 google clears the cache
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by sisqology(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Competition 1

First of all, register an account on www.bitbucket.org where you will be putting up your project

I will be posting a tutorial on how to upload(check in) your project

Problem

Design

Design a 3paged website .... where the homepage shows your company intro where read more links to about us., services, mission, vision.....Page2(contact) Consist of a form that submits to nowhere, the form must have the fields(Firstname, Lastname, email, address, phone) and must validate all fields. Page3(A static about Us page)that shows about your company and a Google map of maybe your location.

Rules

1. User must know the active page they are on
2. Page may not be necessarily responsive (but making it responsive is a boost). Bootstrap is allowed
3. Total colors of website should not be more than 3(one neutral color) for simplicity.
4. Slider on homepage is not necessary(but adding it may be a boost)

Development
Develop a threaded messaging web application where users register, login and can send message to a another user. You can create a view profile for every user where users may be clickable from thread to view each other's profile(Not necessary, but a boost)

Rules

1. User registration should consist of Firstname, Lastname, Password, Sex, Location.
2. Field validations with your selected language is required and strongly recommended (Javascript validation may be a GO)
3. Passwords should be strongly hashed.
4. When users Login, their homepage should be Conversation topics
5. Homepage without login should be Login page and a Link for registration.
6. Design can be just a white page but any little touch of design may be a Boost.

Overall Rule
You cant attempt if your name is not in the first post

Good luck

Registered Users for Problem 1:

1. davroca16
Name: David Barisiletam
Sex: Male
Language: java

2. dgreatwap
Name : Oniosun Ayodele
Sex : Male
Language: PHP

3. DharkPoet
Name: James Chrismarcel

4. blueyedgeek
Name: Daniel Chinedu

Language(s): HTML , CSS, Javascript

5. Phourxx
Name: Fola Bello
Language: Python

6. zicjoe
Name: Isaac Joe
Languages: HTML, CSS and Javascript

7. Sirex
Name: Sirex
Java

8. babatope88
Name: Immaculate Babatope

9. lebesgue
Name: Joseph O.
Language: Java.

10. dozie s
Name: dozie.
Sex: male.
Language: python

11. nnasino
Name: torti C
sex: male.

12. Valon4ego
Name: Valentine ikenna
language: PHP
sex : male

13. ViktorMartins
Name: Viktor Martins
Sex: male

14. femcruz
Name: williams olufemi george
Language: html, css, Javascript

15. Kovic08
Name : adewumi hammed
SEX: Male
Language : Html and css

16. Chrylich
Name: Adetunmbi Idris
Language: HTML/CSS

Remember that a successful and neat check in gets you some points, so let your naming conventions be good enough to earn you smiley

To Put your project up on Bitbucket; follow the steps below

Run command prompt by clicking (Start Button + R), type "cmd" in the box and hit enter, In command prompt, type in "git" to confirm if git has been installed on your system. If not, download git below(15MB),
https://www.dropbox.com/s/shiq2chwdq955ep/Git-1.9.2-preview20140411.exe

After installing, restart your command prompt and type git, you should see the screenshot below;

Login to your bit bucket account, Click "Create" to Create a new repository named "Nairaland Contest". With the options below(Select the language you are using)

After creating this repository, you should see the screenshot below

Next Navigate to your project folder and Shift+RIght click on it, select the "open commmand prompt here", In your command prompt, type "git init" and Hit enter as shown below

If you type "dir" in the same command window, you will see all your project folder listed now inslusive with "git" and "gitignore" (You may not see it on some systems as in my case because it is hidden but do not bother) shown below

Now type "git add ."(please note the dot), then hit enter...the type "git status"; you will see all your items listed with all tagged "new file". It means git is now tracking all our files as shown below

Now type 'git commit -m "Initial Commit"'(quote the initial commit message). As shown below

To confirm you have committed all files, you can type "git status"(In my case, I have not committed my last 2 screen shots pictures)

Now you have done your versioning locally, we will move it to Bitbucket now

Go back to bitbucket and Click "I have an existing project"
Copy the second item that looks like this (git remote add origin https://sisqology@bitbucket.org/sisqology/nairalands-contest.git)

================================================================================================

Next Navigate to your project folder and Shift+RIght click on it, select the "open commmand prompt here", In your command prompt, type "git remote add origin https://sisqology@bitbucket.org/sisqology/nairalands-contest.git", (use your own link). Then hit enter
Type git config --local user.name "Temitope Bello", hit enter
Type git config --local user.email "xyz@gmail.com", hit enter
Type git push origin master
Then it will ask you for your bitbucket password(Enter it, you wont see the values) and hit enter, then wait for your project to be pushed online. as shown below

After been successful, you can confirm on bitbucket site by going back to "Repositories", then click the repo you created earlier. you should see below

From the overview, click on Invite Users to this repo on the right handside and invite the listed emails below
1. scuby1000@gmail.com
2. spikeschinono@gmail.com
3. diltony@yahoo.com
4. More to come

You can tweak around by clicking "source" to view all your files, commits to see all commits,,etc.

Whenever you feel like updating your project(before deadline), you can Right click + Shift on your project again and open command prompt
Type "git status" and you will see the files you have changed/updated as shown below

Type "git add ."(note the dot)... Then type 'git commit -m "Message"' Your message can be anything, make it specific for consistency, like my case as shown below. Invited user will be able to know what your changes mean

Then type git push and it will prompt you to enter your bit bucket password, enter it and hit enter. Wait for it. You should see something like this as shown below

You can confirm on bitbucket site by going to commits from your repositories, you should see the latest commit ; See mine

All the best, I will be dropping a tutorial on how to use GUI Apps such as (Source Tree, TortoiseHG) to do all these maybe tomorrow.

Let me know if there is any question, if you have any trouble with the tutorial.

Your comments are welcomed.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by Kovic08(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
i have submitted my own project , username adewumihammed ( bitbucket) design
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by ViktorMartins(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
sisqology: Competition 1

First of all, register an account on www.bitbucket.org where you will be putting up your project

I will be posting a tutorial on how to upload(check in) your project

Problem

Design

Design a 3paged website .... where the homepage shows your company intro where read more links to about us., services, mission, vision.....Page2(contact) Consist of a form that submits to nowhere, the form must have the fields(Firstname, Lastname, email, address, phone) and must validate all fields. Page3(A static about Us page)that shows about your company and a Google map of maybe your location.

Rules

1. User must know the active page they are on
2. Page may not be necessarily responsive (but making it responsive is a boost). Bootstrap is allowed
3. Total colors of website should not be more than 3(one neutral color) for simplicity.
4. Slider on homepage is not necessary(but adding it may be a boost)

Development
Develop a threaded messaging web application where users register, login and can send message to a another user. You can create a view profile for every user where users may be clickable from thread to view each other's profile(Not necessary, but a boost)

Rules

1. User registration should consist of Firstname, Lastname, Password, Sex, Location.
2. Field validations with your selected language is required and strongly recommended (Javascript validation may be a GO)
3. Passwords should be strongly hashed.
4. When users Login, their homepage should be Conversation topics
5. Homepage without login should be Login page and a Link for registration.
6. Design can be just a white page but any little touch of design may be a Boost.

Overall Rule
You cant attempt if your name is not in the first post

Good luck

Registered Users for Problem 1:

1. davroca16
Name: David Barisiletam

2. dgreatwap
Name : Oniosun Ayodele
Sex : Male

3. DharkPoet
Name: James Chrismarcel

4. blueyedgeek
Name: Daniel Chinedu

Language(s): HTML , CSS, Javascript

5. Phourxx
Name: Fola Bello

6. zicjoe
Name: Isaac Joe
Languages: HTML, CSS and Javascript

7. Sirex
Name: Sirex
Java

8. babatope88
Name: Immaculate Babatope

9. lebesgue
Name: Joseph O.
Language: Java.

10. dozie s
Name: dozie.
Sex: male.
Language: python

11. nnasino
Name: torti C
sex: male.

12. Valon4ego
Name: Valentine ikenna
language: PHP
sex : male

13. ViktorMartins
Name: Viktor Martins
Sex: male

14. femcruz
Name: williams olufemi george
Language: html, css, Javascript

15. Kovic08
Name : adewumi hammed
SEX: Male
Language : Html and css

16. Chrylich
Name: Adetunmbi Idris
Language: HTML/CSS

Remember that a successful and neat check in gets you some points, so let your naming conventions be good enough to earn you smiley

To Put your project up on Bitbucket; follow the steps below

Run command prompt by clicking (Start Button + R), type "cmd" in the box and hit enter, In command prompt, type in "git" to confirm if git has been installed on your system. If not, download git below(15MB),
https://www.dropbox.com/s/shiq2chwdq955ep/Git-1.9.2-preview20140411.exe

After installing, restart your command prompt and type git, you should see the screenshot below;

Login to your bit bucket account, Click "Create" to Create a new repository named "Nairaland Contest". With the options below(Select the language you are using)

After creating this repository, you should see the screenshot below

Next Navigate to your project folder and Shift+RIght click on it, select the "open commmand prompt here", In your command prompt, type "git init" and Hit enter as shown below

If you type "dir" in the same command window, you will see all your project folder listed now inslusive with "git" and "gitignore" (You may not see it on some systems as in my case because it is hidden but do not bother) shown below

Now type "git add ."(please note the dot), then hit enter...the type "git status"; you will see all your items listed with all tagged "new file". It means git is now tracking all our files as shown below

Now type 'git commit -m "Initial Commit"'(quote the initial commit message). As shown below

To confirm you have committed all files, you can type "git status"(In my case, I have not committed my last 2 screen shots pictures)

Now you have done your versioning locally, we will move it to Bitbucket now

Go back to bitbucket and Click "I have an existing project"
Copy the second item that looks like this (git remote add origin https://sisqology@bitbucket.org/sisqology/nairalands-contest.git)

================================================================================================

Next Navigate to your project folder and Shift+RIght click on it, select the "open commmand prompt here", In your command prompt, type "git remote add origin https://sisqology@bitbucket.org/sisqology/nairalands-contest.git", (use your own link). Then hit enter
Type git config --local user.name "Temitope Bello", hit enter
Type git config --local user.email "xyz@gmail.com", hit enter
Type git push origin master
Then it will ask you for your bitbucket password(Enter it, you wont see the values) and hit enter, then wait for your project to be pushed online. as shown below

After been successful, you can confirm on bitbucket site by going back to "Repositories", then click the repo you created earlier. you should see below

From the overview, click on Invite Users to this repo on the right handside and invite the listed emails below
1. scuby1000@gmail.com
2. spikeschinono@gmail.com
3. diltony@yahoo.com
4. More to come

You can tweak around by clicking "source" to view all your files, commits to see all commits,,etc.

Whenever you feel like updating your project(before deadline), you can Right click + Shift on your project again and open command prompt
Type "git status" and you will see the files you have changed/updated as shown below

Type "git add ."(note the dot)... Then type 'git commit -m "Message"' Your message can be anything, make it specific for consistency, like my case as shown below. Invited user will be able to know what your changes mean

Then type git push and it will prompt you to enter your bit bucket password, enter it and hit enter. Wait for it. You should see something like this as shown below

You can confirm on bitbucket site by going to commits from your repositories, you should see the latest commit ; See mine

All the best, I will be dropping a tutorial on how to use GUI Apps such as (Source Tree, TortoiseHG) to do all these maybe tomorrow.

Let me know if there is any question, if you have any trouble with the tutorial.

Your comments are welcomed.

Thank you
I already invited you guys. What's up
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by nnasino(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
But nairaland was down from sunday, and the thread was just reopened. maybe the contestants should be given a day or two to upload?
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by blueyedgeek(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
How do we make sure that in the event that something happens to nairaland again, it doesn't affect this contest? A facebook group maybe or a very simple website where only specific members can access because this tin pain me no be small, my account just wipe comot fian like that.
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by blueyedgeek(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
ViktorMartins:
Is that why you quoted everything again? be careful oo, no make me vex before I give you an attack that will lead to data loss

1 Like

Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by sisqology(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
blueyedgeek: How do we make sure that in the event that something happens to nairaland again, it doesn't affect this contest? A facebook group maybe or a very simple website where only specific members can access because this tin pain me no be small, my account just wipe comot fian like that.

lol, sorry na

I'm sure Seun won't allow that anymore. He knows what he is doing.

ViktorMartins:

We are almost there. No worries
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by zicjoe(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
Finally the thread has been resurrected
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by ViktorMartins(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
blueyedgeek: Is that why you quoted everything again? be careful oo, no make me vex before I give you an attack that will lead to data loss
print "is he joking"
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by ViktorMartins(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
blueyedgeek is right, we should have a small site that only selected peeps can access
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by Chrylich(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
nnasino: But nairaland was down from sunday, and the thread was just reopened. maybe the contestants should be given a day or two to upload?

seconded! some of us are deadliners.. i was planning to register on bitbucket when i checked nairaland for the tutorial and who to add on sunday i think and d only thn i could see was the "check back later...cloudflare" thang.. n today, the thread that just resurrected already s got a post sayin entries are closed
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by sisqology(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
for those that needed the tutorials, it has been posted. you can invite us and check in your project. After much discussion, we've decided to leave it open till Wednesday 12noon. After then, no more entries.
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by ViktorMartins(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
sisqology: for those that needed the tutorials, it has been posted. you can invite us and check in your project. After much discussion, we've decided to leave it open till Wednesday 12noon. After then, no more entries.

my bitbucket. username: victormartins
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by Djtm(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
What's your definition of pro programmers?
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by webcalculator(m): 2:04am On Jul 01, 2014
Please contestants in the python side. A readme is needed in your project, please add one. It should be what your project is about and how to install and run your project. We know you did it in django, web2py, pyramid etc but tell us how to use it. A readme is very important in every project, so kindly add it. it will have its mark. While I am not condenming the bitbucket tutorial on this thread, I will also like you to check out bitbucket 101 https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Bitbucket+101. Goodluck to you all
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by Dlastofmykind(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2014
I'm the former dgreatwap.
I've been unable to login with dgreatwap since 3 days ago and whenever I tried to reset my password by inputting my email, it'll display email does not exists.
That's why I re-register using this username.

Pls, whats d deadline of uploading our project to bitbucket?
thanks.
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by Kovic08(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2014
The deadline is wednesday guy... No gainsaying
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by sisqology(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2014
ViktorMartins:
my bitbucket. username: victormartins

Yours have been seen, no worries.

webcalculator: Please contestants in the python side. A readme is needed in your project, please add one. It should be what your project is about and how to install and run your project. We know you did it in django, web2py, pyramid etc but tell us how to use it. A readme is very important in every project, so kindly add it. it will have its mark. While I am not condenming the bitbucket tutorial on this thread, I will also like you to check out bitbucket 101 https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Bitbucket+101. Goodluck to you all

Page not found lols.

Send me your Email joh

Dlastofmykind: I'm the former dgreatwap.
I've been unable to login with dgreatwap since 3 days ago and whenever I tried to reset my password by inputting my email, it'll display email does not exists.
That's why I re-register using this username.
Pls, whats d deadline of uploading our project to bitbucket?
thanks.

Tomoro(Wednesday) 12:00pm
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by Kovic08(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2014
Have you seen my own username too (adewumihammed)
?
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by Dlastofmykind(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls guys.... lets try to make it friday/saturday.
We've not had light since saturday in my area and there r some tins dt i wanna add to it bt I've been unable to add them due to the instability of electricity.
Moreso, there are some contestants that may not be aware of this deadline coz it was yesterday dt I also saw this post.
Lastly, I wanna suggest that we nairalanders (either user of bitbucket or non-users) should be able to view anybody's project before the winners will be announced!
THANKS!
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by sisqology(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
Kovic08: Have you seen my own username too (adewumihammed)
?

Yes

Dlastofmykind: Pls guys.... lets try to make it friday/saturday.
We've not had light since saturday in my area and there r some tins dt i wanna add to it bt I've been unable to add them due to the instability of electricity.
Moreso, there are some contestants that may not be aware of this deadline coz it was yesterday dt I also saw this post.
Lastly, I wanna suggest that we nairalanders (either user of bitbucket or non-users) should be able to view anybody's project before the winners will be announced!
THANKS!

Others too may have had light issues one way or the other, let us try not to break our rules ourselves. Also, we will be posting their projects here after Judging.

Thank you.
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by zicjoe(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ma bitbucket username- zicjoe
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by webcalculator(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
sisqology:

Page not found lols.

Send me your Email joh

Tomoro(Wednesday) 12:00pm

It is even surprising to me. They don't want their documentation to be referenced or I missed something. However, your tutorial is good and complete, let them use it.
I'm following you on bitbucket. Will message you now
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by dozies1: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
I don't think I can meet the deadline because, I mistakenly deleted my project while trying to submit to bitbucket. So, I guess I'm out
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by Dlastofmykind(m): 2:22am On Jul 02, 2014
I tried my best to charge my pc yesterday so as to be able to finish up my work and submit my project but all my efforts was futile. As a result of this, submitting my project b4 12 noon today may not be possible, though it's 80% done. Wishing all other contestants best of God. I hope NEPA wil nt fk up in d nxt challenge. THANKS!
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by Kovic08(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2014
No excuse for failure .. What are you gonna do if your client gave you a deadline for a job to be done... Its been three weeks now since they gave us light last. I bought petrol .though the work may not be smooth buh at least get it done
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by nnasino(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2014
Currently uploading, as soon as i'm done i'll invite.
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by nnasino(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2014
submitted! my username is nnasino. I've invited the emails above.
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by Dlastofmykind(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2014
Kovic08: No excuse for failure .. What are you gonna do if your client gave you a deadline for a job to be done... Its been three weeks now since they gave us light last. I bought petrol .though the work may not be smooth buh at least get it done

I wish to upload it today coz I finished it around 4a.m this morning, bt I may not be able to meet up wit dt 12 noon deadline coz d server here is nt gud and v nt downloaded dt git.
Pls, I'll be glad if u cn extend d deadline to tomoro or friday....
Re: Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 by Phourxx(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2014
webcalculator: Please contestants in the python side. A readme is needed in your project, please add one. It should be what your project is about and how to install and run your project. We know you did it in django, web2py, pyramid etc but tell us how to use it. A readme is very important in every project, so kindly add it. it will have its mark. While I am not condenming the bitbucket tutorial on this thread, I will also like you to check out bitbucket 101 https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Bitbucket+101. Goodluck to you all

Read me created;
Username: phourxx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interested In Teaching Yourself Programming? file on link / Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek / I Just Bombed A Technical Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.