Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam (13974 Views)

Renouncing My Christian Faith / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia / Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by coldgate(f): 6:13am On Jul 03, 2014
Is Mubarrak suffering from cyber madness?
Doctor, pls tell us.
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by mfm04622: 6:15am On Jul 03, 2014
blacktoy: In kano, kastina and jos am expecting something of such, bcuz the way youths abuses drugs and smoke india hemp is too much and consequency of it is either sudden death or mental disorder manifestation.

Drug abuse among youths is a Nigerian problem that transcends tribe or religion.
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by olutunde12(m): 6:24am On Jul 03, 2014
Ishilove:
I didn't see you disagreeing when he accused his family of holding him captive. Now the family have come out with their own side, so don't blow a gasket. grin

Brother 'family say' this is not the first time a family will lie that a child is mad and later killed them. Rashidi Yekini was treated the same way. Neighbours proved the family who only came to carry the guy to his death wrong. They even said they have never seen many of them before.
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by shidof(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2014
Techwriter:
[size=18pt]The problem is that any Doctor who certifies him medically fit for renouncing Islam will be the next to be on detention.

I keep hearing that the Koran says there is no compulsion in religion and i wonder what about all the opposite cases that even a woman was sentenced to death for converting to Christianity. Someone would say its a competent court of law (like the competent doctor mentioned above)and they forgot that they are compelled by their faith to be biased in reasoning.

I keep hearing its a religion of peace but everyday people die in the name of Islam.

Muhammad, who you are speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you are saying[/size]
wats ur problem with Islam, muslims nd d noble prophet? It seem as if ua one of the brainwashed, follow-follow xtians than cannot quote a verse of bible by himself except hearing frm pastor's mouth nd follow by faith. Boyi, try to grow up for once. knw more abt ur religion nd if possible abt oda religions nd compare b4 u'll start writing rubbish
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by temzybabe(f): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2014
yousee:
@5:55am, you should be brushing your teeth not ranting
. Shut your mouth.. He's saying the truth. sad
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2014
shidof: wats ur problem with Islam, muslims nd d noble prophet? It seem as if ua one of the brainwashed, follow-follow xtians than cannot quote a verse of bible by himself except hearing frm pastor's mouth nd follow by faith. Boyi, try to grow up for once. knw more abt ur religion nd if possible abt oda religions nd compare b4 u'll start writing rubbish

the problem with u is dat u follow a religion but christians dont. christianity is a way of life and not a religion. keep following mumuhammad and we will follow Christ vis his holy spirit

3 Likes

Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by myspnigeria: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2014
It's a family issue sha.... Can't say much about it.

1 Like

Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by cococandy(f): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2014
What needs to be done is for whoever is concerned to organize and bring another doctor into his case.
Then maybe the matter will rest.
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by Tyche(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Ishilove, that guy is anything but a nutcase
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by breakeven: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2014
Tyche:

htt

p://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/27967-family-denies-holding-son-captive-for-renouncing-islam

It is all a lie to cover up. the boy is being held and hospitalised against his wish. If he was sane enough to take his case to twitter he actually need help. If it is that he renouced thier religion, they can even kill him for doing so. that boy need help,and whoever care should help him.All this story about respecting his freedom to practice whatever religion he want is a lie.
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by usba: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

SHUT UP.
You just came here to defend islam. No one knows the truth yet.
When doctors come out with a diagnosis, then we will know the truth. A diagnosis can be proven false.
mind your manners u are beginning to sound desperate ! The hospital has stated its position, if u don't like it pls log out! Defend Islam from what? Nah, I just stated my opinion on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by passionate88: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Techwriter:
[size=18pt]The problem is that any Doctor who certifies him medically fit for renouncing Islam will be the next to be on detention.

I keep hearing that the Koran says there is no compulsion in religion and i wonder what about all the opposite cases that even a woman was sentenced to death for converting to Christianity. Someone would say its a competent court of law (like the competent doctor mentioned above)and they forgot that they are compelled by their faith to be biased in reasoning.

I keep hearing its a religion of peace but everyday people die in the name of Islam.

Muhammad, who you are speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you are saying[/size]

Correct

4 Likes

Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by kennyamusa(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2014
usba: I remember stating in the other thread that something could be genuinely wrong wit the boy and people were simply making their hateful comments out of their ingrown hatred for Islam. There is a high probability that he might be suffering from schizophrenia, who knows. At 29 he still squatting with his parents, that is a tell tale sign something is wrong. Poor atheist though, the boy detention had it been true, meant the world to them as it seemed to validate their discomfort of atheism.
see the nonsense.u v just posted calling it sense,I wonder y I share d same nationality with people like you,is it not the economic situation of the country that made him stay with his parent,is it not the same economic situation that made the country like this and you are here vomiting jargons
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by kennyamusa(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2014
GogetterMD:
Dude could you please stop ranting? The post said the hospital already released a press statement stating the obvious, that Mubarak has psychiatric issues, and the only reason they refrain from releasing his diagnosis is for patient confidentiality cause of the stigma associated with psychiatric illnesses. What explanation you want again?
with the way you are talking sef,I would recommend you yourself be admitted cos u need diagnosis as well.
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by usba: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2014
kennyamusa: [s] see the nonsense.u v just posted calling it sense,I wonder y I share d same nationality with people like you,is it not the economic situation of the country that made him stay with his parent,is it not the same economic situation that made the country like this and you are here vomiting jargons[/s]
rubbish!! Do you know their economic situation? Do you what the guy does for a living? Do you how many graduates rather than constitute themselves a nuisance resort to teaching and other jobs they never planned to do? Keept generating excuses for yourself, just desist from disturbing my 'mention thread'.

1 Like

Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by Olusanya333(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by todayguest(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2014
Techwriter:

I'll agree with you in some respects. Muslims don't take matters like this lightly. It's seen as haram denouncing Islam in a muslim home. The family will any thing possible to save face. Otherwise, they will be suarezed, to say the least.
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by yousee(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2014
temzy babe: . Shut your mouth.. He's saying the truth. sad

So you applaud the use of large fonts?
By the way, "your ears are too big" and you have a small head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by Lilimax(f): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2014
naijadeyhia:

the problem with u is dat u follow a religion but christians dont. christianity is a way of life and not a religion. keep following mumuhammad and we will follow Christ vis his holy spirit
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by Ishilove: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Tyche: Ishilove, that guy is anything but a nutcase
What gives you that impression?
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by GogetterMD(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2014
kennyamusa: with the way you are talking sef,I would recommend you yourself be admitted cos u need diagnosis as well.
It's is well with you. May the good Lord increase your intelligence kiss
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by biomedixexcel(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2014
ok
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by Ishilove: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

I kept quiet as i didnt know the facts. That is what I am telling you to do.

I havent supported any side. So SHUT UP
You sef SHUT UP, otherwise I drag you to Aro for solitary confinement angry grin

1 Like

Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=Ishilove]
ROTFL!!! WORD! cheesy cheesy

That's why some comments on NL shouldn't surprise you. There might be some underlying causes wink[/quote

grin grin]
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by MadCow1: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Ishilove:
You sef SHUT UP, otherwise I drag you to Aro for solitary confinement angry grin

#Nwanyi, did you not see my messenger?
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by Tyche(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2014
Ishilove:
What gives you that impression?

Try and read between the lines. Something tells me though that you already know the truth
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by akpanbaba: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2014
This is what you hear before honour killng takes place.Many thanks to peaceful religion.
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Lmao,this thread comments are So funny.
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
usba: I remember stating in the other thread that something could be genuinely wrong wit the boy and people were simply making their hateful comments out of their ingrown hatred for Islam. There is a high probability that he might be suffering from schizophrenia, who knows. At 29 he still squatting with his parents, that is a tell tale sign something is wrong. Poor atheist though, the boy detention had it been true, meant the world to them as it seemed to validate their discomfort of atheism.
Sorry to have to tell you this but you are stupid.
Re: Family Denies Holding Son Captive For Renouncing Islam by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mad Cow:

#Nwanyi, did you not see my messenger?
Nwoke, I've been replying nonstop. Check your email.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / "A Man After God's Own Heart" - What Does It Mean? / There Will Be Disaster If Nigeria Is Not Restructured- Bishop Tunde Adeleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.