Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

A Short Note To The Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Short Note To The Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) (578 Views)

5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say / Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' / Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Note To The Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
A Short Note To Nigerian Football Fedration (NFF)
God bless Nigeria, God bless the Super Eagles.
Re: A Short Note To The Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sunday Oliseh is sounder than Keshi technically

Stephen Keshi can not be the last Nigerian coach we can have

There are loads of coaches in Nigeria that can carry on from where Keshi stopped

The squad selection was just poor

My wish is for Keshi to be allowed to carry on and sent on further technical courses, given better technical assistants and improve his scouting programme

How did Keshi not know that Azeez is not ready for World Cup? Has he watched his club matches?

Rueben was not even playing club football for Kilmarnock or Ukraine and he is better than Fegor Ogude?

In the last 2 years I can't believe that we have no right back somewhere who is a Nigerian and could do better than ambrose

So Keshi has not set the world alite in this World Cup, he should take a humble pie and improve.

And from now onwards Austine Ejide should never be invited to the National team and players coming to Eagles should be made to sign undertaken never to engage in bonus row before or during a major tournament!
Re: A Short Note To The Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) by Sheenor: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
mikeansy:
And from now onwards Austine Ejide should never be invited to the National team and players coming to Eagles should be made to sign undertaken never to engage in bonus row before or during a major tournament!

So as Mikel Obi and YoseFu yobo
Re: A Short Note To The Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
mikeansy: Sunday Oliseh is sounder than Keshi technically

Stephen Keshi can not be the last Nigerian coach we can have

There are loads of coaches in Nigeria that can carry on from where Keshi stopped

The squad selection was just poor

My wish is for Keshi to be allowed to carry on and sent on further technical courses, given better technical assistants and improve his scouting programme

How did Keshi not know that Azeez is not ready for World Cup? Has he watched his club matches?

Rueben was not even playing club football for Kilmarnock or Ukraine and he is better than Fegor Ogude?

In the last 2 years I can't believe that we have no right back somewhere who is a Nigerian and could do better than ambrose

So Keshi has not set the world alite in this World Cup, he should take a humble pie and improve.

well said!
Re: A Short Note To The Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sheenor:

So as Mikel Obi and YoseFu yobo
Yobo was impressive.
But Mikel keep diminishing...
Na to argue him sabi!

(1) (Reply)

Rafael Nadal Ousted From Wimbledon By 19 Year Old Nick Krygios / FIFA To Look Into Neymar Injury- Espn / Brasil 2014 WC Winners - Your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.