Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Boko Haram!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram!!! (603 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram!!! by faithugo64(f): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
The news is all over town,i heard lots of people saying that this devilish sect are now in enugu. Rumours are going round that some of them were caught while trying 2 gain access into a barrack in abakpa. Another person told me that a man was also caught as he was asking someone the way to holy ghost. Rumours had it that these suspects,when searched,had bombs with them. please fellow nairalanders,how true are these rumours?
Re: Boko Haram!!! by Sheenor: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
dis devilish pple are slowly movin to s.s and s.e, dey need to be stop asap before dey hold ground there and start thr devilish operation.
Re: Boko Haram!!! by Swiftboy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
They're spreading like disease everywhere...I bet they'll want to invest SW afterwards. God dey oh! angry
Re: Boko Haram!!! by faithugo64(f): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sheenor: dis devilish pple are slowly movin to s.s and s.e, dey need to be stop asap before dey hold ground there and start thr devilish operation.
seriously fear don catch me oo
Re: Boko Haram!!! by OJODEL10(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
will god hejp or do we need to help ourselves first?

(1) (Reply)

Boy Wears Watermelons Underpants And Hat / 419 - The Scamming Nigerian Pastor Indie Scam (video) / The True Spirit Of Lagos...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.