Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS - Autos (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (152827 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Another year with so much expectations . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Happy first weekend of the year
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fenmy pls give me a quote for camry 1999 Small light..
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2015
venorite:
Fenmy pls give me a quote for camry 1999 Small light..

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated. ... for a clean and reliable 1999 Toyota Camry, we wont be able to deliver any to Nigeria as it's not legal to bring such to Nigeria via the Ports...... if you would like the bigger light 2000 model or 2001 model
2000 Camry with fabric will be 1.25M Naira while leather would be 1.39M Naira
you might be lucky to get something cheaper
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated. ... for a clean and reliable 1999 Toyota Camry, we wont be able to deliver any to Nigeria as it's not legal to bring such to Nigeria via the Ports...... if you would like the bigger light 2000 model or 2001 model
2000 Camry with fabric will be 1.25M Naira while leather would be 1.39M Naira
you might be lucky to get something cheaper
is the 2000/2001 model the one called big daddy or big light? And can I get that for 1m. What of any avalon for 1m?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
venorite:
is the 2000/2001 model the one called big daddy or big light? And can I get that for 1m. What of any avalon for 1m?

Thanks for your response. Big light is 2000 and 2001 model, big daddy is 2002 till 2006 model.... please note I cant deliver something reliable at such price, clearing alone is around 320K Naira for the 2000 model, while shipping and other charges is around that will be another 390k Nara...... leaving us with only 290k Naira which is just a little over 1600 US $.... I am sure you would agree wont buy anything reliable.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon, we only deal with something that is reliable and would last. ...

Please note that Avalon are more expensive.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
OK. A friend wants to get one plus I need one but the price is on the high side for me. Will contact my friend and relay is response to you. Thanks
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your response. Big light is 2000 and 2001 model, big daddy is 2002 till 2006 model.... please note I cant deliver something reliable at such price, clearing alone is around 320K Naira for the 2000 model, while shipping and other charges is around that will be another 390k Nara...... leaving us with only 290k Naira which is just a little over 1600 US $.... I am sure you would agree wont buy anything reliable.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon, we only deal with something that is reliable and would last. ...

Please note that Avalon are more expensive.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
venorite:
OK. A friend wants to get one plus I need one but the price is on the high side for me. Will contact my friend and relay is response to you. Thanks

No problem, Sir . . . Thanks for your response and when you and your friend are ready, we will do our best . . . If you dont mind a Canadian deal that might take about 7 weeks to deliver, might be able to get you the 2000 model for like 1.1M Naira
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why are cars these expensive, was thinking I could get a 9 9 camry for 800k...how long does ur USA route take? quote author=Fhemmmy post=29523025]

No problem, Sir . . . Thanks for your response and when you and your friend are ready, we will do our best . . . If you dont mind a Canadian deal that might take about 7 weeks to deliver, might be able to get you the 2000 model for like 1.1M Naira[/quote]
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
venorite:
Why are cars these expensive, was thinking I could get a 9 9 camry for 800k...how long does ur USA route take? quote author=Fhemmmy post=29523025]

No problem, Sir . . . Thanks for your response and when you and your friend are ready, we will do our best . . . If you dont mind a Canadian deal that might take about 7 weeks to deliver, might be able to get you the 2000 model for like 1.1M Naira

Cars are not expensive at all, Sir . . . It is people that are selling lemons and bad rides to people that made then have wrong impressions . .... Before a ride gets to Nigeria, We have to buy it, then, send it to port, ship it, clear it, send BOL to Lagos and Do money transfer, mind you, $$ rate now is around 190 Naira to a $$.
Also, remember what i said was that a 1999 cars cant be sent to Nigeria legally, so the 1999 car is a no go area for us, cos we only deal with anything legal.
From USA, it will take an average of 5 weeks to deliver after the ride has left the shores of USA.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2015
OK boss, pls any options for a car within 1m range?
Fhemmmy:

Cars are not expensive at all, Sir . . . It is people that are selling lemons and bad rides to people that made then have wrong impressions . .... Before a ride gets to Nigeria, We have to buy it, then, send it to port, ship it, clear it, send BOL to Lagos and Do money transfer, mind you, $$ rate now is around 190 Naira to a $$.
Also, remember what i said was that a 1999 cars cant be sent to Nigeria legally, so the 1999 car is a no go area for us, cos we only deal with anything legal.
From USA, it will take an average of 5 weeks to deliver after the ride has left the shores of USA.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
venorite:

Yes, there are few and I will find time to do justice to them for you, sir.... looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
venorite:

As promised, here is a 2002 Honda Accord SE model that could be yours for 1M Naira . . . . Mileage of 170K Miles.

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
wink wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Another . . .2000 Toyota Corolla LE with mileage of only 169K miles

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:58am On Jan 07, 2015
We got what you want and we will go to any lenght to make it happen
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 6:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

As promised, here is a 2002 Honda Accord SE model that could be yours for 1M Naira . . . . Mileage of 170K Miles.
this is a good one but I don't want anything Honda, I see Hondas with one tyre pulled off at least 2 times a week.. Pls what can get me a Mercedes Benz A class..
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by jacarantha(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Good nigerian morning boss. Please whats the best price for a Mercedes Benz GL450. Maybe a 2007 model or whichever is cheapest.

Obi.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
venorite:
this is a good one but I don't want anything Honda, I see Hondas with one tyre pulled off at least 2 times a week.. Pls what can get me a Mercedes Benz A class..

Ok Sir, dont have any A class Benz in Canada and USA. Are VW fan? Might look into Jetta of 2000 model and I noticed you dont like the Corolla either, how about Civic or add another 100k to your budget? Just a thought, sir..... looking forward to doing business with you shortly
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
It is always about the customers
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just tell us what you want and leave the rest to us to make it happy . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just tell us what you want and leave the rest to us to make it happy . . . cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Happy Friday to you all . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by jacarantha(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
jacarantha:
Good nigerian morning boss. Please whats the best price for a Mercedes Benz GL450. Maybe a 2007 model or whichever is cheapest.

Obi.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
jacarantha:

Obi.

2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 4MATIC , , , , , 4.2M Naira (Clearing NOT inclusive) Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated and look forward to being your dealer too

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (169) (Reply)

TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside / Buying from COTONOU made easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.