Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS - Autos (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (152866 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by datigbogirl: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I am not sure how we could be of help, i will advice you sell the $ and deposit the equivalent to you naira account and take it from there.

Will the naira be converted to dollar at the current 199 to a dollar rate when I wanna ship from abroad or will they use their own black market rate?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
datigbogirl:

Will the naira be converted to dollar at the current 199 to a dollar rate when I wanna ship from abroad or will they use their own black market rate?

It will be at whatever rate your bank or the card you using decides to use
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by datigbogirl: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fhemmmy:

It will be at whatever rate your bank or the card you using decides to use

Hmmm..na wa.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
datigbogirl:

Hmmm..na wa.

Stress of doing business
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by datigbogirl: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Stress of doing business

I may have to carry my dollars to cotonou for conversion to naira then deposit in naija...abi wetin you think?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
datigbogirl:

I may have to carry my dollars to cotonou for conversion to naira then deposit in naija...abi wetin you think?

If you are sure you could get Naira at Cotonue . . .Wont be a bad idea
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by datigbogirl: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fhemmmy:

If you are sure you could get Naira at Cotonue . . .Wont be a bad idea

Haba even naira dey Ghana not to talk of neighbouring Cotonou.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
datigbogirl:

Haba even naira dey Ghana not to talk of neighbouring Cotonou.

Dont mind me oh . . . . I am a bush man tongue tongue
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Sow a seed of joy and happiness into someone's life today......
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thank God another Friday is here, time to rest and be thankful for the week . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thank God another Friday is here, time to rest and be thankful for the week . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2015
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:55am On Aug 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:56am On Aug 08, 2015
Welcome to the start of another glorious day . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Happy Sunday.....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
We will always give the best for less . . . . Thanks for making us your dealer too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:05am On Aug 10, 2015
We will always give the best for less . . . . Thanks for making us your dealer too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
A new week for us to make it count . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
A new week for us to make it count . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
A new week for us to make it count . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (169) (Reply)

TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside / Buying from COTONOU made easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.