Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Your Nigerian MVP And Flop Of The World Cup? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Nigerian MVP And Flop Of The World Cup? (528 Views)

Nigerian-American Andre Tyler-Iguodala Wins NBA Final MVP / Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans / Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Nigerian MVP And Flop Of The World Cup? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Now that the race has ended for the super Eagles cry cry sadly.. Name your player of the tournament for Nigeria and the flop of the tournament.. As for me My MVP is Vincent Enyeama while flop is John Mikel Obi.. name yours
Re: Your Nigerian MVP And Flop Of The World Cup? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Kenneth Omeruo is my MVP

(1) (Reply)

Why Chelsea Fans Are The Most Passionate Fans In Club Football / France Has Brought Back Our Boys Who Will Bring Back Our Girls / Is Cortana The New Octopus Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.