Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Started The Rumor That I Was In Love With Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Started The Rumor That I Was In Love With Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan (988 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) / I'm Not Pregnant For Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan. / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Started The Rumor That I Was In Love With Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Cynthia Morgan who once made headlines when she posted a photo on Instagram telling Jude Okoye ( (CEO Northside Inc. and elder brother to P-Square) that she loves him and calling him daddy . Well , speaking exclusively to Pulse.ng, she revealed that she started that rumour on purpose and has deleted the photo after the attention was overwhelming .

"I was actually the one that started that rumour, I posted something on Instagram, and I was like, I love you Daddy', and poom! Everybody just collected it. It was on purpose, I did it and I deleted it.Jude is like my Dad. He's a father figure to me. People just started speculating, Cynthia Morgan is dating Jude Okoye, but since he got engaged, they're like oh, so Jude Okoye didn't get engaged to you abi ".

Cynthia Morgan is signed into Northside Inc which also features Psquare .

READ MORE : http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/06/i-started-rumor-that-i-was-in-love-with.html

Re: I Started The Rumor That I Was In Love With Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan by hatux: 4:57am On Jul 01, 2014
I love Cynthia Morgan#le boo

(1) (Reply)

Osaze Odemwingie, Vincent Enyeama Also Quit Super Eagles / Prophet Ajanaku For Burial On July 7th! / Ladies Only: Cute Sexy Pictures Of Mr Universe 2014 From All D States & ABS Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.