Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Find Your Lost File - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Find Your Lost File (732 Views)

Solution To Recovering Your Lost Data... / Loss File Of Literature Section. / How To Attach A Downloadable File On My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Your Lost File by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
If you lost your very important files during the great Wipe-away.
I got this idea from my Oga Princesa...
I tried it and It think it will help u find some of your stories, if you did not back it up...

Here's the process:
*go to Google on a web browser, and not a phone browser. Accessed only through a laptop or a desktop computer.
*Mozilla Firefox is preferable. Where not available try other web browsers
* type your story eg 'Fast Lane - nairaland'
* when it opens, you will see the link to your story/file.Don't click on it because it will refer you to Nairaland homepage.
* the will be an adress under the link I asked you not to click.
* Beside the address is an arrow facing down.
* Left click, it will bring out some options such as CACHED, SHARE E.T.C
*click on CACHED, it will open a pre-stored page of it kept by Google.
*but if it doesn't have, Google will tell you there's no catched page available.

NOTE YOU CAN ALSO GET ALL THE PAGES OF YOUR STORY BY ADDING /0-THE LAST NUMBER OF PAGES.

e.g
Nairaland.com/ Itohan-elantracey/ 0

After you have save it
/1

Also Note that the first page is Page 0

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Lost File by princesa(f): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Divepen, howdy?
Could you get the catched for that awards thread and count the result for last month. The winner will still be rewarded.

I still don't have access to a laptop here just yet else I would have done so. Plus I'll soon open a new thread for it.

The show must continue.
Re: How To Find Your Lost File by Dyoungstar: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2014
This is it! worked perfectly, I even saw so many of other writers post, just follow these simple steps and you are back with your data's. Thank God for Google.com. I did it on my android phone using a Mozilla Firefox browser, I saw all my topics and post, though I have my backups sha, it will take you time to recover all if you have plenty of posts, but at least there is hope at last...

Hmmm.... relieved, got to get reading all the ones I've not read.
Re: How To Find Your Lost File by princesa(f): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2014
Harmony emerald, where are you girl, don't tell me you would let that Daisy story end just like that?
Re: How To Find Your Lost File by ghostwritter(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
I was smart enough to create a mini blog for my stories, likewise save on my laptop. I copied and paste from my blog.
Re: How To Find Your Lost File by Therock5555(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls Divepen, can u check my season 3. It was in the sexuality dept, tanks

(1) (Reply)

Read NOLLYWOOD MIRRORĀ® Series Books Everywhere With Amazon's Free Reading Apps / Get Published On Www.naijagood.com / Stories That Touch The Heart: Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.