Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Re: Seun's Address On The Nairaland 'rapture' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Seun's Address On The Nairaland 'rapture' (884 Views)

Re: Seun's Laws Of "Nairaland Navigation" / RE: Seun Home Page Not Redirecting Properly / How To Put Your Blog Address On The Ebiag Website For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun's Address On The Nairaland 'rapture' by safarigirl(f): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Dear Seun,

Thank you for addressing this issue concerning the loss of data on Nairaland. No one missed this site more than we who are a part of it.

I don't know about the rest of the Nairalanders, but I don't hold you fully responsible for the issue, hey, sh#t happens. Thanks for clarifying the whole back-up issue cuz most people were miffed thinking you had no back-up not knowing it was hacked as well.

Some NLers are more concerned about their missing 'likes', some about certain posts and topics, some about their monikers, but ALL of us are just glad the site is back.....I dunno if you've realised it, but some of us have no real life in the outside world, NL is everything for us grin

We appreciate the fact that you have finally addressed the hacking. You must be gutted that it even happened. I personally am not pissed at the loss of data (but hey, I have no missing likes and there's back-up for my important documents), so many others are just glad their accounts that were banned have been returned.

Unless you one day decide to close down this site once and for all, be rest assured that we the Nairaland addicts, will keep coming back to this site, no kain hacking from Eastern European nations will stop us

Signed:
Safari,
NL addict grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Seun's Address On The Nairaland 'rapture' by johnwizey: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Seconded
Re: Re: Seun's Address On The Nairaland 'rapture' by lomaxx: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
@Topic :Medicine after death.
Re: Re: Seun's Address On The Nairaland 'rapture' by safarigirl(f): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
lomaxx: @Topic :Medicine after death.
who died? undecided grin
Re: Re: Seun's Address On The Nairaland 'rapture' by lomaxx: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
safarigirl: who died? undecided grin

Seun's address. The most important thing for us addicts is that the site is back and running. All those explanation na long story. Small remain I for nearly die. See me refreshing NL homepage like it's an oxygen canister angry grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Seun's Address On The Nairaland 'rapture' by AlienfromMars: 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
He says only 5months of lost data. I wish he knew that this 5months of lost data is A goldmine which is worth more than 1million dollars. At first I thought everything was pure politics; in the sence than GEJ paid our site bearer part of the national cake to wipe everything about Dia Is God Ooh, Chibok and his Cluelessness from the archives of the most populous site in Africa. I smell a rat from afar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Seun's Address On The Nairaland 'rapture' by dopeJemi: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2014
Make una die this matter na, shuoo! Crash this crash that, wtf!

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens To Those That Insult People On Social Network: Photo / Visiting UK From Nigeria: When It Becomes Stupid / Who Did You Spend The Night With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.