Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo (2185 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top / Adaeze Yobo Shares her Online Conversation With Hubby Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by airedales: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-4YMASspBocA/U7Hd7zUUGDI/AAAAAAAALbQ/gCNejjot3xw/s1600/ada.jpg[/img]
Don’t mess with Joseph Yobo, why? His wife Adaeze Yobo will come for you.
The Nigerian defender has been criticised via social media for “scoring a home goal” during Nigeria’s match against France this evening.
For people who watched the match, you would have observed that the ball was already in the goal post.
Adaeze who has been confirmed as the celebrity ambassador for Africa Fashion Week London, took to her official Instagram page to defend her husband and vent at “haters”.
Read the post below.........after the break
All you hateful people that didn’t even realise it was own goal at first Heck, most of y’ll didn’t even watch that last minute part of the match that’s if Nepa gave yu light to watch the game at all but as soon as they confirmed it was own goal by yobo’ Y’all be like let’s go ham on his wife (that b**ch) steady posting Louboutin pics on ig.#theirisgodo #toobadwelost but #goodgamefromyoboandtheteam #teamnigeria moving on, congrats to Joseph yobo for being the first Nigerian player to get to 100 caps. #recordholder #idontbreak #idontevenbend #ijustlaughatyourbitterness
[img]http://4.bp..com/-M199z04Y7q8/U7HfMl2mE-I/AAAAAAAALbc/vesrzmTd5_A/s1600/adae.png[/img]
More hot gist @ http://www..com
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by eunisam: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
protect ur asset madam. But dis lady fine oh!

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by yorex2011: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2014
eunisam: protect ur asset madam. But dis lady fine oh!
Bros money fit make monkey win miss world... I'm not saying she's not pretty o.. But when money dey.. Skin dey smooth

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by Ashkormissy(f): 5:25am On Jul 01, 2014
Yh, u cld defend him all u want but yobo was really a mess on da pitch. Ah watched d match, nepa or no nepa! Tnk God ah dey wif ma doctor wen dem play yestaday

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by Simplestone(f): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2014
na she get her mouth.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by ICEKID334(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2014
SMH embarassed
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by bizngr(f): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2014
I just can't help but love this lady...

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by DaBozz(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2014
I don't really blame Yobo for Nigeria's exit from the world cup. Our midfield was the problem and Mikel was the problem. When there's no midfield to force attack, defence suffers. It's unfortunate he got an own goal but the wife shouldn't have vomited all these.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by LajaLaba: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2014
DaBozz: I don't really blame Yobo for Nigeria's exit from the world cup. Our midfield was the problem and Mikel was the problem. When there's no midfield to force attack, defence suffers. It's unfortunate he got an own goal but the wife shouldn't have vomited all these.
Thank u!I don't know why people are blaming Yobo though he messed up but atleast he tried what about Mikel Obi most annoying player of the tournament......No passion no zeal embarasseddo i blame them no but i blame the foundation of this country..........Its a shame angry
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by goldenvicky(f): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Which one cum be say dats if Nepa give u lite to watch d match,its an insult to our country Nigeria.Though,Nigerians can be so annoying wen they criticise,its not Yobo's fault ,I see it as God's will bt must she talk,abi Mikel wey Nigerians dey insult since d beginning of dis world cup no get babe or family to defend am nii.Abeg make she park well.

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by jieta: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2014
abeg like my comment if this post reach front page
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by chuckdee4(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2014
Nigerians can be bitter sha, wetin concern Adaeze with World Cup
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by rawlizo(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Wen a man is berated from every side, its a gud feeling 2 av ur luv defend u. She try jare, mk una leave mata

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by tellwisdom: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2014
Spits undecided
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by Lero15(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2014
That NEPA part was way too far...

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by safarigirl(f): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2014
Adaeze na ride or die chick, she no send anybody. This one no be trophy wife because she cleans up herhusband's mess and is right there to have his back, come what may. Not a lot of people have this kind of woman.

Call her a gold digger or whatever, but you can't say she doesn't care bout her man.

Meanwhile her last line be like "Yeah, ma boo's got a record, suck it biatches!!!"

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by Lordabas: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2014
Ashkormissy: Yh, u cld defend him all u want but yobo was really a mess on da pitch. Ah watched d match, nepa or no nepa! Tnk God ah dey wif ma doctor wen dem play yestaday
If you guys want to condemn Yobo for his own goal, you should also do the same to Enyeama. Both made costly mistakes

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by mrking3(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Well, I admire her guts to publicly defend her man despite his flops on the pitch!! She did the needful!! But sometimes, I think SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID!!! Just wondering what brought Nepa Light with the issue at hand? That statement speaks volume of her personality!! This kind lady na the type wey go splash dirty water on you and wouldn't care to wine down to say sorry!! She's just too full of her self! What's so special about Yobo and his 100 caps that's making her go crazy??
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by Danielle22(f): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote
author=goldenvicky]Which one cum be say dats if Nepa give u lite to
watch d match,its an insult to our country Nigeria.Though,Nigerians can
be so annoying wen they criticise,its not Yobo's fault ,I see it as
God's will bt must she talk,abi Mikel wey Nigerians dey insult since d
beginning of dis world cup no get babe or family to defend am nii.Abeg
make she park well.[/quote]
1000 gbosa for u.......u hit d nail rite on the head
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2014
Calamity Yobo, Calamity Adaeze = Calamity Family • Loolx, M kidding oh cheesy cheesy ¤ ¤
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
She be like dettol advert-if I don't clean his mess,who will? Nothing surpass having a spouse,who will stand by you,no matter what. I love her defence mechanism.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by thorpido(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
If Nepa gave you light?Are your family members not in Nigeria even if you are not?
People criticise your hubby and you can defend him.
The Nepa statement spoils everything.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Claps Back At Criticism Directed At Hubby Joseph Yobo by goldenvicky(f): 6:41am On Jul 02, 2014
Danielle22:
1000 gbosa for u.......u hit d nail rite on the head
tanx

(1) (Reply)

LEAKED: Ghanian Foreign Minister Hanna Tetteh’s Son Make S*x Tape Video Goes... / Check Out World's First Pink Iphone6 By Nigerian Luxury Goods Designer Amosu / See Chidinma Ekile Stunning Dress And Beautiful Face In New Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.