Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back (81570 Views)

"Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) / Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Daminaj2(f): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nollywood actress Omotola is widely acknowledge for her sexy body. Even after four children, the mother of four is a force to reckown with in the industry.

Omotola has been praised wide and far for being able to keep her body fit despite having four grown kids But seems that not Everyone is pleased. Omotola posted this photo on her page (mind you, it is a throw back and a fan called her out for being too sexy.

See screenshots below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA39Ny_m0GQ/?taken-by=realomosexy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Daminaj2(f): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
.More

[size=14pt] Omotola's second reply and More Link Below
[/size]

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/fan-call-out-omotola-for-posing.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Daminaj2(f): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2016

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by kossyablaze(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mtchew Up Man Utd abeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Michellla(f): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
they will never mind their business...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by LesbianBoy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
I am sure that otunba whatever must be an APC supporter. Very useless set of people! The fool might have even used the picture to mastur.bate sef then come online to blast her

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ko kan mi
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by CaroLyner(f): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
the picture is old nah.some "fans" are just downright dumb.

10 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by cruzita(f): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
NIGERIA AND THEIR TALKU TALKU NATURE.WETIN CONCERN YOU FOR HER DRESSING ?U BE HER HUSBAND ?JEEZ!!!!!!!!! I'M LIKE WTF!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by derrick333(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
the picture is old nah.some "fans" are just downright dumb.
Tkns my sis ,dis pis is as old as gramophone, all na joblesness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Came: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
This picture old oooo, omo T back side no big for here.... If una see omo T back side ehhh.... Na die ooooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Married Yoruba Women Sef grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
She should have just ignore the fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by robosky02(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
rokiatu:
She should have just ignore the fool.

here she comes @ rokiau
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
robosky02:

here she comes @ rokiau
hi dear.
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by robosky02(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
rokiatu:
hi dear.

hi roki mis u
hows d work
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Omotayor123(f): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Omosexy grin grin
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by ugosly(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Even the continuos use of 'sexy' in her name calls for serious concern.
I have no qualms with her looking good or seeking to stay in the limelight, but I think that as a married woman and a mother of 4 grown kids she is too old to have her fans continue to objectify and portray her as a sex symbol.She ought to be creative and move on to more mature stuff and activities.
You need to check out ladies like Mo Abudu,Joke Silva, Onyeka Onwenu just to mention a few, they are still shinning in the lime light and yet not selling or exuding sexuality.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by SPG4U(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
[size=14pt]Na so market dey sell[/size]

meanwhile guys see this threaad on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by silverdam(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I am sure that otunba whatever must be an APC supporter. Very useless set of people! The fool might have even used the picture to mastur.bate sef then come online to blast her
APC supporters don't wail last time i checked, na PDP supporters they always wail, they even wailed on top ordinary Chicken Republic Ad.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by kay29000(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmm! Is it not the same fans that started calling her "Omosexy?" I am confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by looseweight: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
The otunba guy really stepped on toes with his coment. Little wonder he couldn't come back to reply all his accusers. Poor boi grin

For natural weight management, check my profile or signature for life testimonies

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Dandeson1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
. she should not dress sexy so that all those desperate ipob girls would snatch her hubby abigrin

2 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by RichYoungNigger(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nigerian mentality

5 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by cutetopsey(f): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
cool

When you talk about REAL HOUR GLASS SHAPE........ I will give it to Omotola Jolade Ekeinde..........Not the type of fake hour glass shape where some celeb will put on waiste trainer to look sexy.........

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid of excess ugly belly fats
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Mopolchi: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
It is true. She needs to curtail that.

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Ola17: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oga ceiling fan, d husband complain give you ni? She's an actress and a model for crying out loud. Do you expect her to pose in hijab/burqa or sackcloth?

D way some people dey carry other people matter for head like bag of cement tire me.

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by ritababe(f): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sexy my asss grin

4 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by madeinchaina: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
she try jor but end time haters no go want agree grin
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by allanphash7(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Never my business

Am i her husband -NO
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by AmakaDNBStories(f): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Fans and blenders and buckets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time / What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.