Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pls Help Me Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Me Out (534 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1)

Pls Help Me Out by Ahmediyanda2: 12:42am On Jul 01, 2014
Hey guys pls help me out on this, i apply 4 south Africa visa last year 2013 and i was call form the embassy to pay the some of one hunderd and ten thousand and i was having 3 days to pay the day i was going to pay the money i had an accidents that last me 4 8 mouth in hospital form that day i did not go and collet my passport back but as 4 lest mouth may 2014 i went back to the embassy were i apply 4 the vis to collet my passport and i was told that my passport is not with them, i was told to go to foreign affairs in abuja to collet my passport, pls guy can anyone just tell me what to do or how to collet my passport back.
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Ahmediyanda2: 1:05am On Jul 01, 2014
I need u guy to help me out on this
Re: Pls Help Me Out by justwise(m): 6:03am On Jul 01, 2014

(1)

Visa Application For Netherlands/enquiries / I Need Ur Advice / What It Takes To Guarantee A Safe Cab Ride In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.