Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:25 AM

Fula Faces. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fula Faces. (4967 Views)

Dear Fula..... / Main Article: Fula Jihads / Beautiful Faces Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fula Faces. by Paretomaster(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
zeemoore: smiley

Paretomaster,do you speak yoruba (well)?
like say 2morow no dey. better than hausa sef.
Re: Fula Faces. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Paretomaster:
like say 2morow no dey. better than hausa sef.
I guess you grew up in one of the south-western states
Re: Fula Faces. by Paretomaster(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
zeemoore:
I guess you grew up in one of the south-western states

Yea, born and brought up in Lasgidi. So what's up?
Re: Fula Faces. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fuu:k! Mixed races#. *So annoying*
Re: Fula Faces. by Fulaman198(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danrizzle: Fuu:k! Mixed races#. *So annoying*

Mixed races? Where did you go to school we are black.
Re: Fula Faces. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

Mixed races? Where did you go to school we are black.
Whether one went to school in europe, america, vietnam or benin republic, reality is reality (black is black and vice versa). Those fellows do not resemble me, especially their eyes and their noses. And I represent the original and regular black. Haba, what I see is an admix of arab, berbers and blacks (maybe europeans too).

2 Likes

Re: Fula Faces. by Fulaman198(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danrizzle: whether one went to school in europe, america, vietnam or benin republic.., reality is reality(black is black and vice versa). Those fellows do not resemble me, especially their eyes and their noses. And i represent the original and average black. Haba! what i see is an admix of arab, berbers and blacks(maybe europeans too)

So are blacks Monoliths? Do all Fulani people look the same, the purest of the Fulani are the Wodaabe/Mbororo'en, those who speak the Fulani language can only say they are true Fulanis. The rest are probably mixed

These are pure unadulterated Fulani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whScUOYWHRw
Re: Fula Faces. by Fulaman198(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
More pure Fulani stuff Allah wallu en:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zD0OtSUjdc
Re: Fula Faces. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

So are blacks Monoliths? Do all Fulani people look the same, the purest of the Fulani are the Wodaabe/Mbororo'en, those who speak the Fulani language can only say they are true Fulanis. The rest are probably mixed

These are pure unadulterated Fulani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whScUOYWHRw
They would finally get adulterated in the long run. The admixture has already eaten too deep. I doubt if this video of yours is recent~ between~ ahmadu bello was fulani right? We hardly see his type, these days.
Re: Fula Faces. by Fulaman198(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danrizzle: They would finally get adulterated in the long run. The admixture has already eaten too deep. I doubt if this video of yours is recent~ between~ ahmadu bello was fulani right? We hardly see his type, these days.

It does not take a genius to figure out this video is recent. What kind of camera technology existed like this before 2012? The video was taken in 2012 which is very recent. Stop the nonsense
Re: Fula Faces. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Some more few pics from me.

1 Like

Re: Fula Faces. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198: More pure Fulani stuff Allah wallu en:

Why are you even bothering to reply him.

1 Like

Re: Fula Faces. by Fulaman198(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bororojo:

Why are you even bothering to reply him.

Good question, he has kind of made me upset I need to go and relax I will be back later

1 Like

Re: Fula Faces. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danrizzle: They would finally get adulterated in the long run. The admixture has already eaten too deep. I doubt if this video of yours is recent~ between~ ahmadu bello was fulani right? We hardly see his type, these days.

The wodaabe should be Pure Fulbe.
but they have also breeded out certain features within the Fulani variations, out of their clans ....... based on their own standards.
Re: Fula Faces. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
smiley

1 Like

Re: Fula Faces. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Suukabe lenyol.

1 Like

Re: Fula Faces. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pullojo.

Re: Fula Faces. by MisterG: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Fula Faces. by Fulaman198(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bororojo: smiley

Debbo ma?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ilorin And Lokoja Are Yoruba Towns. / Talents Of Our Different Tribes / How Every 26th Of December Is Spent In My Hometown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.