Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,075 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

3 Hours Of Agony. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3 Hours Of Agony. (773 Views)

2,000 Sit Ups And Six Hours Of Training PER DAY! How Jake Gyllenhaal Got Ripped. / Emotional Trauma Orekoya Parents Recall Their Agony Over Children's Kidnap / 3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Hours Of Agony. by whatstheFUZZ(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2014
[img]http://whatsthefuzzabout.files./2014/06/transformers__age_of_extinction__2014____poster_by_camw1n-d7i1moa.jpg?w=500&h=749[/img]

Stepping out of the cinema after seeing Transformers Age Of Extinction has given me a splitting headache. Before i delve into my review… allow me to give you a quick info about the movie.

[img]http://whatsthefuzzabout.files./2014/06/transformers-age-of-extinction-poster-optimus-prime.jpg?w=705[/img]

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION begins after an epic battle left a great city torn, but with the world saved. As humanity picks up the pieces, a shadowy group reveals itself in an attempt to control the direction of history…while an ancient, powerful new menace sets Earth in its crosshairs. With help from a new cast of humans (led by Mark Wahlberg), Optimus Prime and the Autobots rise to meet their most fearsome challenge yet. In an incredible adventure, they are swept up in a war of good and evil, ultimately leading to a climactic battle across the world

REVIEW
The movie starts out by showing us that it wasn’t a volcano eruption that killed the dianosours but actually a group of robots who detonated a bomb on Earth. From there the movie moves on to the feisty-yet-innocent (human) hero is Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg), a single dad and the unsuccessful inventor of such ill-conceived contraptions as the “Butler Bot,” a souped-up charcoal smoker that utterly fails in its appointed task of delivering beers. Cade lives with his 17-year-old daughter, Tessa (Nicola Peltz), on a farm in Paris, Texas, that is perpetually on the verge of being seized by creditors. One day, Cade and his friend/employee Lucas (T.J. Miller) discover a dilapidated old truck in an abandoned movie theater and decide to bring it back to the barn. The truck is, of course, chief Autobot Optimus Prime (voiced by Peter Cullen), sorely wounded after a skirmish. (The fact that it takes Cade a good while to figure out that this is no ordinary semi may help explain why he is not a more successful inventor.)

Read the rest via this link http://whatsthefuzzabout./2014/06/29/3-hours-of-agony-sigh/
Join our BBM Channel C001F781E
Re: 3 Hours Of Agony. by armadeo(m): 1:21am On Jul 04, 2014
The movie was completely dumb. There was no reality in it. But that's what I expected and I enjoyed it.

(1) (Reply)

Channels Vs Onovo Watch The Sensational Debate. / Watch Hon. Patrick Obahiagbons Latest Grammatical Brouhaha / Designated Survivor(kiefer Sutherland) Fans Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.