Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (59341 Views)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / 5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
TRADELYN: Research Project is our forte naa...
Do you still need help?
nope....tanks alot....i will be submitting tomoro...
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by TRADELYN: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
temigracie: nope....tanks alot....i will be submitting tomoro...

Well, you may send to us for a review, OK?
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
TRADELYN:

Well, you may send to us for a review, OK?
okay...i ll do dat later,b4 morning sha...i ll inbox it into ur email...tanks alot ....
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by TRADELYN: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Enjoy the rest of your day...

Do have a 'sweet' SLEEP grin

Good night, there!
temigracie: okay...i ll do dat later,b4 morning sha...i ll inbox it into ur email...tanks alot ....
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
TRADELYN: Enjoy the rest of your day...

Do have a 'sweet' SLEEP grin

Good night, there!
yeah....n u too
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by GboyegaD(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
dont8: Not necessary you become an ATM, if you've got enough I don't see anything that stops you from rendering an helping hand to your neighbour(s).

Be your brother's Enyeama keeper.

Sure there is no crime helping however, if you do because you want to be respected, you have not helped in any ways. I see the kind of help in this post as a form of brag and trust me, our people will not relent until you are well exploited.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Afam4eva(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2014
Rotjijatau: The following are the things you must do when living in any compound you are living and your respect will remain high...

(1.) Don't be the borrowing type of neighbour, rather be the person whom your neighbours are borrowing from.
(2.) Prepare your light bill before the month end to avoid your neighbours saying you're the only person who haven't paid your bill.
(3.) Don't bring too many friends to your house.

(4.) Don't talk too much with your neighbours to avoid gossip.
(5.) Don't be the only person who is fund of using the toilet without flushing...... Please add yours!!!
You forgot to specify that these tips are for those livng in a "Face me i face you".

1 Like

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Yoney007(f): 6:19am On Jul 04, 2014
1. Don't borrow domestic freebies
2. Don't involve in gossip
3. Don't be insensitive
Have lots of money grin....The last one is my personal opinion ooooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by justi4jesu(f): 6:20am On Jul 04, 2014
@OP in as much as your list is for face me houses..

1. If you are a bachelor dont rent a house in a compound filled with married couples with kids especially if you are the grooving midnight crawler that always comes back around 3am-4am knocking the gate for Mallam to open.

2. Dont over help because the day you dont help you will be named a Bad person. .trust me

3. Dont always fire prayers everyday on top of your voice at night when people are sleeping, trust me your fellow tenants will plot for your quit notice.

Wisdom is profitable to direct !!!!
!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Welrez(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2014
Rotjijatau: The following are the things you must do when living in any compound you are living and your respect will remain high...

(1.) Don't be the borrowing type of neighbour, rather be the person whom your neighbours are borrowing from.
(2.) Prepare your light bill before the month end to avoid your neighbours saying you're the only person who haven't paid your bill.

(5.) Don't be the only person who is fund (fond) of using the toilet without flushing...... Please add yours!!!
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by femi4: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2014
egopersonified: Live in yr own house and IF u ve tenants, they wouldnt ve any other option than to respect you.
You never see where tenant slap lanlord before?
When there is money, you can always rent a better house where the landlord can earn your respect
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Youngzedd(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2014
Nice one.

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by NaMe4: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2014

(5.) Don't be the only person who is fund of using the toilet without flushing...... Please add yours!!!

He he he he If you are many sha that leave gifts in the toilet, just donate your own and leave. Shikena!

Na play I dey o! Nice write-up.
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Habb: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2014
Dont look at dem when dey are eatin, eat d one u have

1 Like

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by pammusphy(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2014
6. Neatness!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by peperusqi29(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Mind your business, don't constitute nuisance en don't try to trip 4ya Landlord wife grin
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Dailyfavour(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2014
1. Try as much to control ur music volume if in midst of co-tenants. 2. Avoid gossip (most dangerous)

1 Like

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by skullz: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2014
Resist every Urge to Fork a neighbourgrin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by holyfather(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote
author=Lolaabokoku]Don't disturb ur Neigbours ώϊ†̥̥ђ Early morning
prayers like. 'Holy Ghost Fire'!!! Pursue them, kill them, die, die,
die, yamutu, vanish,ku, ku ku,, ohhhh!!!!!! I command u ¶n †ђξ
Name of Jeeeesuuuussss!!!!!! [/quote]

how about blasting music in the early hours?
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by ezicospot(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2014
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
#3 error.. Error... Error... Warning camp
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by emmabest2000(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2014
Jennydoris:

True talk.... But,

I guess no 5 is for tenants living a public yard. And as for No 3 it's no body's business if I choose to bring too many friends to my house. I will only ensure that they are not causing nuisance to my neighbours as for how many they are that's my business and not my neighbours.
100000000000000000000 likessssssss , moreover just remember that whatever you do people or rather neighbours must talk .. tongue
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by infogenius(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2014
In addition to what the op & others have said I will add a few.

1. Be tolerant, do not go about complaining about this or that.Do not be the nagging type.

2. To the single ladies, do not go around sleeping with your caretaker in ur flat or any of your
neighbour's husbands.Make sure you do not bring into ur flat different male friends or else
u'll not only be an object of gossip or reprissal attack, you will quickly loose respect and
every man in the neighbourhood will be after ur pants if you are fine girl.
If u no fine, then.....You can even be a victim of area molestation (not the one u think
but verbal.)

3. Do not hang around idle with ur neighbours.If u have nothing to do at home, take a stroll
or go to church.

4. DON'T LET YOUR NEIGHBOURS KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH.This is important or else you may
be a victim of compound gangup and periodic case study or subject of gossip.You can include this also, never
share SECRETS with anyone of them no matter how close you are.

5. Be nice but do it sensibly, do not over do it.Lest these creeps take advantage of you.

6. NEVER enter ur neighbours flats at will or on impulse. So that they will not reciprocate.If u keep to ur flat no
one will come knocking on ur door ealy Saturday morning for yeye chat or say I wan watch film or programme.
Be modest and mind ur business.

7. Make sure you have money & u're working or else u no go get voice for ya compound.

8. More importantly, Do not live beggarly.Abeeeg!
More to come.

15 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Help ur neighbour when in need, and he will always remember you anytime he is in need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2014
No 5 is not applicable to everyone

And don't get involved in a neighborhood romance
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by frakdon(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2014
Well, in my neighbourhood, we live like family, we share things here!

Nd there's respect...
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by rhythyson: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2014
Avoid your beautiful neighbor's daughter grin grin grin

Even if you are tempted..

4 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2014
The thread belongs to people of the lowest echelon. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by ZACHIE: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2014
Do not look for any neighbour's respect.
Just do good and watch respect come.
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by DONOCSO(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2014

grin

all correct!
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Atmmachine(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2014
In america we don't have neighbours

I haven't seen my neighbour for years
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by modestdude(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2014
dont8: Not necessary you become an ATM, if you've got enough I don't see anything that stops you from rendering an helping hand to your neighbour(s).

Be your brother's Enyeama keeper.

Yea it must not necessary be cash, yesterday it was raining so heavily and i was the only one in the house and one of my neighbours did laundry and spread them on the lines. I took his clothes inside when the rain started drizzling. When he came back @ night with the feeling that his clothes have been drenched outside. To his consternation, i packed his clothes and took them to him. He was happy and wondered what he would have done if they were soaked by the rain coz he wud travel very early the folllowing day. Immediately i had a feeling of goodness and relevance

8 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2014
softsparky: Always mind your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.