Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (392269 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Paparazzi22: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2014
In House Info: Workforce has finished Marking the Test, Majority scored high(25 and above). They would soon determine the cut off, compile the names of successful candidiates and send to UAC for the next stage(interview).
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by onymodel(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Paparazzi22: In House Info: Workforce has finished Marking the Test, Majority scored high(25 and above). They would soon determine the cut off, compile the names of successful candidiates and send to UAC for the next stage(interview).

Source?

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eldega: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Paparazzi22: In House Info: Workforce has finished Marking the Test, Majority scored high(25 and above). They would soon determine the cut off, compile the names of successful candidiates and send to UAC for the next stage(interview).

This should be d normal thing now as there's no news here except ur in house info tell us when d result will b out and exact time we shud b expecting invite 4 interview.............

I just hope some peeps wont start asking u 2 help dem check their test score.. grin wink

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by iphyisis(f): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
People that ask 'source?', ever notice that has never been fully disclosed on here? Just take an info in good faith or you don't. Pls stop worrying people going out of their way to get any lil info or who are resourceful enough to put two n two together n share with us. Some people don't and instead hoard the info for themselves.

Just praying here that I scale the cut-off. *goes back to mount Sinai*

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Djbaka(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
onymodel:

Source?

Ikogosi Warm Springs angry

6 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by keleto(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
interview comes up in lagos on the 13th of october.majority scored high.cut off is 60

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by FairAngel: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Unilag, 3:30pm,
tobey2ng:
Whre was ur venue for the test?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by FairAngel: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
3:00pm
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sorry for diverting from the main topic of this thread.
I need a little help... I went for an interview in an ICT company for the position of a business development officer. I was asked to prepare a business plan o. how I will develop new businesses and clients for the company, that's the strategy and market segments I will focus on, expected monthly targets and profit margins, how I intend to maintain and increase custom base, and profit margins.
In a nutshell, market my abilities to do the job.

But after my research, I realized tha business plan is for business owners who want to start up a business and seeking for investors.
So in my case, I need like a proposal.
Can someone who has a knowledge on this, tell me how I am to start this?
What points am I to expanded on?

Please quick response will be appreciated as I am to submit this proposal tomorrow!
Thank you!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Djbaka(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
henricson: Sorry for diverting from the main topic of this thread.
I need a little help... I went for an interview in an ICT company for the position of a business development officer. I was asked to prepare a business plan o. how I will develop new businesses and clients for the company, that's the strategy and market segments I will focus on, expected monthly targets and profit margins, how I intend to maintain and increase custom base, and profit margins.
In a nutshell, market my abilities to do the job.

But after my research, I realized tha business plan is for business owners who want to start up a business and seeking for investors.
So in my case, I need like a proposal.
Can someone who has a knowledge on this, tell me how I am to start this?
What points am I to expanded on?

Please quick response will be appreciated as I am to submit this proposal tomorrow!
Thank you!
http://www.businessontop.com.ng/ OR 07060498518
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by tobey2ng(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
FairAngel: Unilag, 3:30pm,
JKK,10am
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by onymodel(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
iphyisis: People that ask 'source?', ever notice that has never been fully disclosed on here? Just take an info in good faith or you don't. Pls stop worrying people going out of their way to get any lil info or who are resourceful enough to put two n two together n share with us. Some people don't and instead hoard the info for themselves.

Just praying here that I scale the cut-off. *goes back to mount Sinai*

Funny you...@iphyisis, I just cant imagine how a grapevine will make you fidget...lol. In all honesty we would have loved the bloke to keep his info to himself instead of giving us a fake news without a source. However, i admire people who keep info to themselves, you wanna know why?? because talk is cheap. People keep spreading rumours these days like bed sheet. If you really wanna know if you have been selected for the next stage, then just calm down.. they would send you a message. remember suspense is even a virtue. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
keleto: interview comes up in lagos on the 13th of october.majority scored high.cut off is 60

For other positions apart from UA, a cut off mark of 60% is expected, but for UA, that cut off make is too high.

Since work force gave different questions to different groups, I am not expecting the same cut off all of us.

Seriously I lo know watin me do work force. Y dey con put me for UA.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nwachiizu(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Those that r dishing out info on behalf of workforce shud please stop transferring their anxiety to people. If we need ds info workforce will email it to us.

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Azo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2014

Finished marking online test.. Heheehehehe na wa o.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ascendo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Azo:

Finished marking online test.. Heheehehehe na wa o.
leave all these liers wey dey here... Ask them how long it took before they released Nigerian Breweries test update. I just wear my google dey look. My fone is always on. If dey release the result today, baa masala. If na next yr...no polo

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by iphyisis(f): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
onymodel:

Funny you...@iphyisis, I just cant imagine how a grapevine will make you fidget...lol. In all honesty we would have loved the bloke to keep his info to himself instead of giving us a fake news without a source. However, i admire people who keep info to themselves, you wanna know why?? because talk is cheap. People keep spreading rumours these days like bed sheet. If you really wanna know if you have been selected for the next stage, then just calm down.. they would send you a message. remember suspense is even a virtue. grin grin grin

Okay bro. But I don't see the correlation btw his info n 'talk is cheap'. Saying 'source?' is first off, not a complete sentence. Source of what? Shepe? Water? Demand? Supply? Let's not forget the fact that him quoting a source doesn't necessarily mk the info credible. It just makes you look gullible if you now coman go and believe cos he's told you a source. Hence, my good faith option.

Again, maybe some people found his info useful. Who's to say because you like people keeping info to themselves, others do? Rumours are helpful too. They might shine the light to some realities. Keep an open mind. Its helpful. *climbs down Sinai, enters synagogue*

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by heir01(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
dcaliph:

For other positions apart from UA, a cut off mark of 60% is expected, but for UA, that cut off make is too high.

Since work force gave different questions to different groups, I am not expecting the same cut off all of us.

Yeah I also don't think it'll be same cut off for all. Any how sha... keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by iphyisis(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
My point: Maybe its not a rumour, maybe it is. Don't be too quick to dismiss anything anyway. One of life's lessons

Peace.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by hapiness44(f): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
dcaliph:

workforce show us strong thing....lol
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eldega: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
From experience. ...cut off will be set according to groups.......this will depend on the average score of people in this group and the number of vacant post in each of this department. E.g they cant give the same cut off mark to EN code where the average score is 70 while the average score in MRK is 50.

Interview/assessment centre will definitely be the next stage and that can lapse over a month depending on the number of departments (based on our test code).Each department having their interview everyday except if they decided to merge two related departments together......

My assumption is that the conclusion of this recruitment/ resumption of successful candidate might be january next year......I arrived at this assumption based on the fact the result should be expected within the next two weeks after which interview will start (interview likely to be mid october or 3rd week of october)...need to say here that if interview ended in mid november den we should be expecting medical call around december and full resumption to be late december or start of the new year.....

I stand to be corrected bt lets keep our fingers crossed as we await our success mail and a successful career with UAC.

8 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
hapiness44: workforce show us strong thing....lol

Lol my sister no be small sum tin. Only those in UA understand.
I am hopeful though because nothing shall ever happen to us except what God has ordained for us, He is our Helper, and in Him we put our trust.

4 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Icecreambitter: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
iphyisis:

Okay bro. But I don't see the correlation btw his info n 'talk is cheap'. Saying 'source?' is first off, not a complete sentence. Source of what? Shepe? Water? Demand? Supply? Let's not forget the fact that him quoting a source doesn't necessarily mk the info credible. It just makes you look gullible if you now coman go and believe cos he's told you a source. Hence, my good faith option.

Again, maybe some people found his info useful. Who's to say because you like people keeping info to themselves, others do? Rumours are helpful too. They might shine the light to some realities. Keep an open mind. Its helpful. *climbs down Sinai, enters synagogue*
My dear synagogue is off limit 4 now oo, enter anoda place....lol...

4 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by iphyisis(f): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Icecreambitter:
My dear synagogue is off limit 4 now oo, enter anoda place....lol...

I know right! As I saw the building fall, I just took a really high jump and entered that plane to Benin. Kabashing at Ogba river right now.

Except your church is available.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=eldega]

I sight you my guy!! nice extrapolation

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eldega: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=Ferdybaba][/quote]

You are sighted too bro

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by enceehr: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Any idea if the job is strictly going too be in Lag?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by adezillions(m): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2014
FairAngel: Hey! If you have MRK as your code, I want to confirm the answer to a maths question. I remember the question had to do with 129 women and 171 men asking for the women's percentage to men (or so), the option had 75, 54, 57 I can't remember the last option. If you are sure of this answer pls write the answer. Thanks.

Answer was 43
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by adezillions(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2014
FairAngel: Hey! If you have MRK as your code, I want to confirm the answer to a maths question. I remember the question had to do with 129 women and 171 men asking for the women's percentage to men (or so), the option had 75, 54, 57 I can't remember the last option. If you are sure of this answer pls write the answer. Thanks.

Code was HR, but got same quest. Answer is 43 percent representing d percentage of women in group total of 300

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Abusitamuno: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2014
enceehr: Any idea if the job is strictly going too be in Lag?
No idea... Given the size of this recruitment campaign, I'm guessing their offices nation wide may require extra hands. Hence its less likely that everyone will be based in Lagos. Just a feeling though, no source, so don't ask cry kiss
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by FairAngel: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2014
adezillions:
Code was HR, but got same quest. Answer is 43 percent representing d percentage of women in group total of 300
Thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Abusitamuno: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Please House, does anyone know anything about Interra Networks Inc in Abuja? Their site seems not to be responding. I have just been invited for an interview and test with them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.