Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,455 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:05 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (402655 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSITF Interview In August by aworee(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2011
Please, anybody who knows what to expect in NSITF interview should share it with the house. Thank you.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kehneah: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2011
@aworee; when is your date? mine is scheduled for 4-5th august in Lagos
Re: NSITF Interview In August by deneku: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2011
Please when did you receive the invitation and how ( E- mail or text message). Thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aworee(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2011
mine,is on the 6,8 August and the invitatoin was through sms.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by teghogho: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2011
pls send to d house general info about the expected interview
Re: NSITF Interview In August by s3nn2x(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2011
I applied for the job online but I was not notified if my application was successful or not. Can u guys just share with us hw u were notified of ur interview.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kehneah: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
I applied online after buying a code with 1000naira @ zenith bank. few weeks later i was notified about a chat via sms.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ejiuka: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
Please i applied and have not heard from them,how will i check my own to know if am invited.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by mitje(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2011
Wow! I applied too but I've not received any information-can anyone help please? Thanks!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kehneah: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2011
i want to believe it's in batches just like AMCON, cuz i applied for experienced position. after i applied, i didnt do anything further about it till i got the text.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2011
I learnt that the Ivs are being sent in batches, I got mine last weekend scheduled for 20th August(Venue not confirmed yet but will be commnicated to me in due course) after some people got their's 2 weeks ago. If you seccessfully applied and have nt gotten any IV yet I dont think there is need for panic now, not ruling out the power of prayers too. I applied for Officers II (Health Safety and Environment)
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kehneah: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2011
Nosyke:

I learnt that the Ivs are being sent in batches, [color=#990000]I got mine last weekend scheduled for 20th August(Venue not confirmed yet but will be commnicated to me in due course) after some people got their's 2 weeks ago. If you seccessfully applied and have nt gotten any IV yet I dont think there is need for panic now, not ruling out the power of prayers too. I applied for Officers II (Health Safety and Environment)[/color]

The venue shld be inclusive in the text, please call the number attached on to the text for clarification. Mine is a cat and the venue is somewhere in Ilupeju.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by deneku: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2011
I called them on Monday, I was told they are almost through with the short listing. I am yet to get an invitation. I applied for Assistant Manager Estate. Please is there any one in the house that applied for that
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2011
kehneah:

The venue shld be inclusive in the text, please call the number attached on to the text for clarification. Mine is a cat and the venue is somewhere in Ilupeju.

Yeah you are right,Abuja, Lagos, Bauchi, Enugu, Portharcourt, Kaduna were listed as the test Locations but I wasnt specifically directed to any particular venue, even though I applied from Abuja. They said that I will be informed of my center in due course.I learnt also from other applicants for entry level positions recieved similiar messages. I dont know of experienced positions.
Thanks though, I appreciate
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kehneah: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2011
Ok! it is going to be well with everyone. @nosyke

@Deneku: i also applied for the post of an AM and most of us have been contacted for the chat (enforcement & benefit). Just keep up the faith and persevere, it may be in batches as said earlier.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by sukzman1: 2:56am On Jul 30, 2011
they invited me too. but does anyone in the house know there pay package? cos dat the koko
i cant leave where i am now for anywhere lesser
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2011
sukzman1:

they invited me too. but does anyone in the house know there pay package? cos dat the koko

Lol,I have never heard of them till this vacancies came up. They stated that they have very good remuneration during the advert for the vacancies, but being that it is a federal Government parastatal it wont be too bad afterall.
Others with more info should tell the house.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kehneah: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2011
it's existence had been for awhile now but they went under for sometime. But they are re-defining their mission and objective. If you'll recall or ask any one that worked btw the 80s to the late 90s the name wont be strange to them 'cuz they were the only pension administrators at that time before the advent of the new pension scheme established in 2004. Although as an insurance/pension administrator myself and with my knowledge of the pay structure in the industry, if they would adhere to what is obtainable in the system, it will be a very pleasurable ride.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2011
kehneah:

it's existence had been for awhile now but they went under for sometime. But they are re-defining their mission and objective. If you'll recall or ask any one that worked btw the 80s to the late 90s the name wont be strange to them 'cuz they were the only pension administrators at that time before the advent of the new pension scheme established in 2004. Although as an insurance/pension administrator myself and[b] with my knowledge of the pay structure in the industry, if they would adhere to what is obtainable in the system, it will be a very pleasurable ride[/b].

Thanks for your reply, at the risk of being an Oliver Twist (asking for more) could you please give a range especially for entry levels, Just a range.
Thanks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kehneah: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2011
hmm! actually dont have an idea of FG pay structure cuz i work with an insurance company that's affiliated with a pension company. but if going by our standard for entry is btw 1.8-2.2m (not so certain but cant be less than that)
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2011
kehneah:

hmm! actually dont have an idea of FG pay structure cuz i work with an insurance company that's affiliated with a pension company. but if going by our standard for entry is btw 1.8-2.2m (not so certain but cant be less than that)

Thanks so much, you are the real deal!!!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Zeediva: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
am just seein dis 2day. Please how does one qualify 4dis interview?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Edokpia: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2011
Does any one knows d text format, pls help am due 4 it on aug 20. I learnt d text is 4 d entry level while d interview is 4 d experience level.[/color][color=#000099]
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yemmight(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Edokpia,

I think the general sms read invitation 4 text. They are to determining themseles who should attend interview or text.

@Aworee

PLease let us know the interiew/text format when u are through since yours is coming btw 4-5 because some hae been scheduled toward the end of the month.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
yemmight:

@Edokpia,

I think the general sms read invitation 4 text. They are to determining themseles who should attend interview or text.

@Aworee

PLease let us know the interiew/text format when u are through since yours is coming btw 4-5 because some hae been scheduled toward the end of the month.

I think those that applied for experienced positions are being invited for a chat while entry level positions will go through the aptitude test stage first then interview as the case may be.
Note, I am just basing my opinion on the invitation trends I have folloewed both from this forum and another job forum as it relates to NSITF
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2011
I think the invites are divided into 2 categories i.e. Entry level and Experienced hires. The entry level candidates are billed to take the regular test while the Experienced once are billed to come for chats. Mine is 5th August in Lagos. Pls for those with Chat invitations and aware of what we may likely face during the chat should kindly share what the Chat will look like. Thank you in advance.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2011
I think those that applied for experienced positions are being invited for a chat while entry level positions will go through the aptitude test stage first then interview as the case may be.
Note, I am just basing my opinion on the invitation trends I have folloewed both from this forum and another job forum as it relates to NSITF

@ Nosyke, pls do you have an idea of the pay package for the Experienced Hires bearing in mind that this parastatal is a FG parastatal? Thanks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
garnetty:

I think the invites are divided into 2 categories i.e. Entry level and Experienced hires. The entry level candidates are billed to take the regular test while the Experienced once are billed to come for chats. Mine is 5th August in Lagos. Pls for those with Chat invitations and aware of what we may likely face during the chat should kindly share what the Chat will look like. Thank you in advance.

sukzman1:

kehneah:

Yeah, Exactly what I think too.
Not at all, Infact if u read through the page you will see where somebody and I asked the same question and see(bolded) the respnse given
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
garnetty:

@ Nosyke, pls do you have an idea of the pay package for the Experienced Hires bearing in mind that this parastatal is a FG parastatal? Thanks.

I wish I knew, however read through the earlier posts and get an idea of the payment range as posted by a forumite.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ Noskye, Thanks buddy. We shall all smile.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2011
garnetty:

@ Noskye, Nosyke Thanks buddy. We shall all smile.

grin grin grin
Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yemmight(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2011
Anyway, those that will be attending thiers from tomorrow (either written or oral) should please share thier experiences here with us. We shall laugh last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.