Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (392172 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by heir01(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
olawuyitoba: It's actually very essential to research about the company one intends building a career with.....in all the research I have carried out about UACN PLC the salary is still hidden in mystery perhaps most times issues about salary are known after reading the first six lines of the employment letter and not through any form of research whatsoever, because of the dynamics involved in the term "salary" in other words take home pay......though I know it is a good place to learn with enormous exposures to various trend in the FMCG sector, that I know. what is important here before signing up with a company especially for those already working or having a job issad1) Am I going for a job or a career (2)Am going for the salary or working conditions in which case others call it "package". With this questions in mind we will be able infer on what we really want......Guys mind you this is for those with high sense of maturity to understand my words in written form. All the best to you all.
Elder
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by olawuyitoba(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Good one slimmey I love your response for the question asked on the "difference btw a job and a career". in addition for the sake of more clarity and from my experience a job is what we do just to earn a living or pay our bills while a career is what gives us room for growth and development either in our specialized fields of work, personal fulfillment and satisfaction for example from being a Executive trainee, you become an executive(full staff),and then a mid-level executive and then a senior executive and so on.........And remember in a standard place hoping UACN PLC should be one this does not just come with name and position but with pay and modified packages tongue .......What most companies in Nigeria offer graduates from observation are jobs and not career they just take advantage of the political and derailing economic situations....But one fact is sure there is GOD oooh.

11 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by slimmey(m): 1:45am On Jul 31, 2014
Wow! Thnks so much toba,I really appreciate ur response.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by agbonjaarungozi: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2014
still waiting for the results.hmmmmmm.hope its not going to be like dragnets own with union bank?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Obitex4real: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
please how do we check d result?Is it by login or are we going recieve it by email or sms.Thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eldega: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Obitex4real: please how do we check d result?Is it by login or are we going recieve it by email or sms.Thanks

You will receive it through FedEx or DHL

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by rexibity(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
eldega:

take it easy on him na! it was a harmless question.
my 1kobo!

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eduxerxes: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
eldega:

lool, that's too harsh and funny Bro...Hope u guys wrote ur Home address when u applied. The result will be delivered to ur Home address. Lol

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Obitex4real: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
@ Eldega who are u lashing out on?keep ur fucking anger to ur self or better stil skip the question
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ask4slimjay: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
eldega:

Lolsss grin grin Badt guy...buh u suppose understand say na 1 of those people wey just they oppurtuned to write this kind test.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Obitex4real: @ Eldega who are u lashing out on?keep ur fucking anger to ur self or better stil skip the question

U too dey talk? Mtchew,,,,,,u asked a very stupid question. If my 12yrs old brother asks that, I lock the door and beat stupidity outta him.... so jez shhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eldega: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Obitex4real: @ Eldega who are u lashing out on?keep ur fucking anger to ur self or better stil skip the question

Who is lashing at you? u asked a question and i provided an answer.......Deciding wether my answer is right or wrong is your choice bro.
Moreover, why should i be angry? ontop wetyn?

ASKING A QUESTION THAT'S NOT WORTHY OF A GRADUATE........Mcheeeewwwwwww
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eldega: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
topelouis:

U too dey talk? Mtchew,,,,,,u asked a very stupid question. If my 12yrs old brother asks that, I lock the door and beat stupidity outta him.... so jez shhhhhhhhhh

Thank You jare my brother.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by blesseenE: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Obitex4real: please how do we check d result?Is it by login or are we going recieve it by email or sms.Thanks

Most likely, we will be notified of the result/Success/regret through a mail.

His question is not stupid. It just shows he is new to d system. So u guys should have responded 'in kind'...or beta still 'shut up'.

Maybe u all are tensed up...
(haterzzz dont quote me)

9 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
blesseenE:

his question is not stupid. It just shows he is new to d system. So u guys should have responded 'in kind'...or beta still 'shut up'.

(haterzzz dont quote me)

Funny enough, no one has answered him,,,,,be kind and answer him mother Theresa
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by olawuyitoba(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
obitex don't be upset by the response you got from some folks in the house one thing you have to put in mind is "we are all on a social media called Naira land where you meet different folks from different locations, with different perceptions about life and issues.But coincidentally this same folks including I myself,have similar objectives towards achieving a common goal which is sharing information and getting updated in the pursuit of a dream job or career. With regards to your question you will be notified via either SMS or email. Most times to ensure the messages gets to the target audience, both means will be used.

8 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ask4slimjay: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
olawuyitoba: obitex don't be upset by the response you got from some folks in the house one thing you have to put in mind is "we are all on a social media called Naira land where you meet different folks from different locations, with different perceptions about life and issues.But coincidentally this same folks including I myself,have similar objectives towards achieving a common goal which is sharing information and getting updated in the pursuit of a dream job or career. With regards to your question you will be notified via either SMS or email. Most times to ensure the messages gets to the target audience, both means will be used.

your story too dey long.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by luvprince4real(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
olawuyitoba: obitex don't be upset by the response you got from some folks in the house one thing you have to put in mind is "we are all on a social media called Naira land where you meet different folks from different locations, with different perceptions about life and issues.But coincidentally this same folks including I myself,have similar objectives towards achieving a common goal which is sharing information and getting updated in the pursuit of a dream job or career. With regards to your question you will be notified via either SMS or email. Most times to ensure the messages gets to the target audience, both means will be used.
na dis small info u wan pass wey u write full everywhere? Guy tk time o.

7 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ask4slimjay: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
blesseenE:

His question is not stupid. It just shows he is new to d system. So u guys should have responded 'in kind'...or beta still 'shut up'.

(haterzzz dont quote me)

madam anambra/unizik...I sight u
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by blesseenE: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2014
ask4slimjay:
madam anambra/unizik...I sight u

hmmm...is like u know me b4. Tanx
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by arshavineering(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2014
blesseenE:

but na you been de ginger make person no quote you ooo.. na u don see person wey quote you come de hail u skara, body come de sweet you like say u cream sugar..women!!!!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Dammyllionaire(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
eldega:

Who is lashing at you? u asked a question and i provided an answer.......Deciding wether my answer is right or wrong is your choice bro.
Moreover, why should i be angry? ontop wetyn?

ASKING A QUESTION THAT'S NOT WORTHY OF A GRADUATE........Mcheeeewwwwwww

guys, take it easy on this guy naw... Wetin be your problem? If you cant answer him, leave him and allow a reasonable person to answer his question. We have individual differences and everybody is free to ask any question he/she want to ask on this thread

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Dammyllionaire(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
blesseenE:

(haterzzz dont quote me)

thank you for your kind response and answer to that innocent guy, i dont know why some people lack manner of communication, they are just so rude to others.

4 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ask4slimjay: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2014
blesseenE:

was a zikite, 2012 Set.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ascendo(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2014
KEEP YOUR BRAIN BUSY:
There are five different houses which are of five different colours. Five different tribes live in them. The owners keep certain types of pets, drinks certain types of beverage and smokes certain types of cigarette. None of the owners keeps the same pet, drinks the same beverage or smoke the same cigarette. The Igbo man lives in the red house, Igala man rears dog as pet and the Yoruba man takes tea as his beverage. Also, green house owner drinks coffee. Green house is on the left and next to the white house. Moreover, The man who rears bird as pet smokes Benson cigarette, the man who owns the yellow house smokes Dunhill. The man who lives in the house at the centre drinks milk, and the Hausa man lives in the first house. The man who smokes St. moritz lives next to the white house and also next to the man who keeps cat as pet. The one who keeps horse as his pet lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
If the man who smokes Dorchester drinks beer and the Fulani man smokes Rothmans: Hausa man lives next to the blue house and the man that smokes st.Moritz has a neighbor that drinks water, which of the men owns a fish as pet?

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Igala man

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by luvprince4real(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2014
ascendo: KEEP YOUR BRAIN BUSY:
There are five different houses which are of five different colours. Five different tribes live in them. The owners keep certain types of pets, drinks certain types of beverage and smokes certain types of cigarette. None of the owners keeps the same pet, drinks the same beverage or smoke the same cigarette. The Igbo man lives in the red house, Igala man rears dog as pet and the Yoruba man takes tea as his beverage. Also, green house owner drinks coffee. Green house is on the left and next to the white house. Moreover, The man who rears bird as pet smokes Benson cigarette, the man who owns the yellow house smokes Dunhill. The man who lives in the house at the centre drinks milk, and the Hausa man lives in the first house. The man who smokes St. moritz lives next to the white house and also next to the man who keeps cat as pet. The one who keeps horse as his pet lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
If the man who smokes Dorchester drinks beer and the Fulani man smokes Rothmans: Hausa man lives next to the blue house and the man that smokes st.Moritz has a neighbor that drinks water, which of the men owns a fish as pet?
Their fada.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Enta(f): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2014
Please can you also send me the dragnet past questions. ebehi_baby@yahoo.com. Thanks
yemibayo: romoruyi, thanks so much for that dragnet pq u sent to me.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Enta(f): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Romoruyi good morning. Please can you send dragnet past questions to my mail ebehi_baby@yahoo.com. I'm preparing for olam aptitude test. Sorry for the diversion from this topic.
romoruyi: That is Stupid becos that website is a scam....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.