Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (391895 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Abusitamuno: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2014
You are correct, some answers are not given.
francizy:
Workforce undecided ability test 1.0
The data analysis section...

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nwachiizu(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2014
Please does anyone have simulation test sample question? I've never come across such before. Thank you.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by bowlek: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2014
However, you will be required to print out your new test details on Monday, September 15, 2014 from a link which will be sent to you.

Any link yet?

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by FaithYetu(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
A lady Just called now from workforce that I sh'd confirm my centre, which I've done since thursday night online...this workforce people are confused ooooo, haaaaaa....toh, is well. No link yet for the test proper....

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by onymodel(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
I was called too...I think they just want to be sure in order to curb impersonation..The lady was like where will be favourable for you to write the test...I will want to believe that was rhetorical because they know what we already put as our centers. I think there was more to that call than just finding out our preferred center...I wish i told her a hall in my backyard will be favourable for me! however i'm thinking of how they gonna call up to 5000 candidates for same confirmation.#okbye grin

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
francizy:
Am a guy tho... Just send me an email that u need it and I send you the link...
sorry.ok
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
onymodel: I was called too...I think they just want to be sure in order to curb impersonation..The lady was like where will be favourable for you to write the test...I will want to believe that was rhetorical because they know what we already put as our centers. I think there was more to that call than just finding out our preferred center...I wish i told her a hall in my backyard will be favourable for me! however i'm thinking of how they gonna call up to 5000 candidates for same confirmation.#okbye grin

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by francizy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nigerians sha... So you guys that received the calls now assume or sense something is fishy right? Remember workforce management had a website upgrade? Probably they are experiencing technical issues with the candidate's profiles, therefore they randomly choose some numbers to confirm what the candidates chose and what they have on system...

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by onymodel(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
francizy: Nigerians sha... So you guys that received the calls now assume or sense something is fishy right? Remember workforce management had a website upgrade? Probably they are experiencing technical issues with the candidate's profiles, therefore they randomly choose some numbers to confirm what the candidates chose and what they have on system...

@francizy:how are we supposed to know about workforce website upgrade, I applied for UAC not Workforce so you cant expect me to start following the happenings of Workforce when I never even follow UAC own finish...meanwhile if its that change of .com to .org you are referring to as website upgrade, then you are wrong. undecided cause they only bought and launched that domain name to help less unnecessary traffic in their commercial website. wink

5 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by FaithYetu(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
francizy: Nigerians sha... So you guys that received the calls now assume or sense something is fishy right? Remember workforce management had a website upgrade? Probably they are experiencing technical issues with the candidate's profiles, therefore they randomly choose some numbers to confirm what the candidates chose and what they have on system...

Fishy like what??mtcheeewwww they're a confused bunch simple! Workforce is confused simple!!

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Blacksodje(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Good day house
Can someone please paste the link on this thread?
Seems most peeps haven't got the link that was promised my workforce.
Thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by shinexo: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
please has anyone seen the link to print out the slip for the uacn test, a email was sent that after reconfirmation a link we be sent to print today. thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by jasper83: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fellas I sincerely think workforce wanna play a smart one on us all. Imagine still waiting for a link to print out at dis time of the day wen most cyber cafe will be closing. And they only allow printing from their portal jst today only. This pple wanna be unfair bcs the portal may be shut afta 12 midnite, or wat do u guys think. My opinion though...
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by FaithYetu(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
As am typing this, no link to print anything so far, after the call today @ noon, no link still uptil now! Is well with workforce ooooo
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by francizy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
onymodel:

@francizy:how are we supposed to know about workforce website upgrade, I applied for UAC not Workforce so you cant expect me to start following the happenings of Workforce when I never even follow UAC own finish...meanwhile if its that change of .com to .org you are referring to as website upgrade, then you are wrong. undecided cause they only bought and launched that domain name to help less unnecessary traffic in their commercial website. wink
I may be wrong in terms of the upgrade thing but I still maintain that the process of contacting you guys is more of a quality control thing... Why do you think they've been having issues with the test date and the whole centre location selection? It means that there is probably an issue in their processing and assigning of locations to candidates... Just don't conclude that their call is fishy without even knowing the reason for the call...
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by olusola2bello: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
so nothing yet from workforce....lets see how tomorrow goes tho
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by dljbd1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
These people eh!
Shuuu! undecided
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Chinyerefrancis(f): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls o guys...did anyone actually receive d link today?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nwachiizu(m): 2:17am On Sep 16, 2014
The test is saturday not tomorrow. So let's still relax and be watching them. I just feel it wud be a bad idea if any1 starts calling them for the link..
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2014
francizy: Nigerians sha... So you guys that ...
Thanks for d link (thou d second link d not work).Thanks anyway.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by francizy(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2014
I don't think UAC has sent links to anyone yet, so I don't understand why someone sent me a mail asking for UAC link.. Abeg oh, I no dey work for UAC or workforce... Am just a candidate like everyone else and am still hoping for the link in order to be able to print out my test slip...

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by francizy(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2014
slimz10:
Thanks for d link (thou d second link d not work).Thanks anyway.

What link precisely?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
francizy:

What link precisely?

D workforce past question (tru dropbox) u sent to my gmail account.d other one about critical reasoning (in a foreign site) is d one dat is not working.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by primeson1(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2014
Test mail dropped now....check ur inbox
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by FaithYetu(m): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Test details/printing of slips just came in...check your mails pls....

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nwachiizu(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2014
I just hope another mail will not drop before saturday.

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by FaithYetu(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Nwachiizu: I just hope another mail will not drop before saturday.

Hmmmmm, I hope not too ooooo!

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by primeson1(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2014
unilag 10:30 am, 20th
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eminex(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2014
link has been sent. received mine some minutes ago.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by dljbd1(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2014
I observed my venue has been changed. I was to write in Unilag but it's now JKK House, Ikorodu Road.
smiley

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by sucroseoff(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
dljbd1: I observed my venue has been changed. I was to write in Unilag but it's now JKK House, Ikorodu Road.
smiley
u know ow to get to this venue from palmgroove?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by dljbd1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
sucroseoff: u know ow to get to this venue from palmgroove?
Oh yeah...I think I've passed there a number of times. That palmgroove is the bustop. One should be able to sight thee building from the bustop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.