Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,502 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Matured Advice Please....... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Matured Advice Please....... (845 Views)

Matured African Giant Snail 4 Sale / Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* / Breeding Snails At Home- Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advice Please....... by xtacycares(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hello everybody, please am fed up with my teaching job and I want to start my own small business,I would have love to start something on animal food,but don't know how or where to start from,please if you have any vital advice or information on how to help me,here are my details twitter: @dare_otus , Call text or whatsapp: 08160665880 or Bbm: 24E6B92C
Re: Matured Advice Please....... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
What is your budget? Ie how much can you raise to start a biz?

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Please....... by xtacycares(m): 3:51am On Jul 15, 2014
Depending on the advice u gave is when I can disclose the money I have @ hand to start my small biz,thank u....
Re: Matured Advice Please....... by iniobong888(m): 4:49am On Jul 15, 2014
There are different things that you can do around your passion.which is animal food as you mention. I have written some thing on that. However it is also necessary that you take stock of environment and contact. Your environment will determine what you bring forth and the perspective you hold. That school also is serious contact so hold them in high esteem. We can chat.
Re: Matured Advice Please....... by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 15, 2014
xtacycares: Depending on the advice u gave is when I can disclose the money I have @ hand to start my small biz,thank u....
I am sorry, can't advice you blindly. The financial capability of a person determines what biz he/she can be advised to venture into. Dia exist hundreds of business opportunities in the country with different financial implications.

When next you are asking for advice on what business to venture into, present this two important factors:

1. Your target budget
2. Location you want do establish the business.
Re: Matured Advice Please....... by xtacycares(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Okay man,thanks for that and would u like to whatsap me so we could discuss much about that?mh number is 08160665880.....looking forward to hear frm u....
Re: Matured Advice Please....... by xtacycares(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
@iniobong888 thanks for the message,yea will like to chat with u 2ru whatsap,my digit is 08160665880........

(1) (Reply)

Transport / Domestic Breed Rabbits For Sale Bbm Pin 22341B18 Or Call 08023608508 / Take A Look At This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.