Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians (2852 Views)

Awesome; Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Barrenness. Photo / 7 Urine Colors That Can Tell You Important Things / God Has Given Me Quadruplets: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by profoslan(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
USA: QUADRUPLETS OF DIFFERENT COLORS AMAZE GENETICIANS

June 28th, 2014
Tampa Bay| The case of four 1-year old brothers from Florida, who were born from the same pregnancy but of four different colors, continues to mystify the scientists who have been studying the boys. The sons of single mother Sheila Wilkinson, appear to have taken all the traits of only one race each, and they all have a different skin color. Although this kind of phenomenon has been observed in the past with twins on some very rare occasions, it is the first case of multicolored quadruplets ever known to have existed.

The 23-year old mother got pregnant during the 2012 Springbreak while partying in Louisiana. She admits she had multiple sexual partners over a short time period at and that she is not certain who the father of her children is. The boys were born on December 7th at the Tampa General Hospital, instantly attracting a lot of attention from the  world’s media and also from the scientific community. They are named Jason, Timothy, Anthony and William.

The geneticians who have studied the boys’ case, believe that they could be the offspring of four different fathers, a phenomenon called heteropaternal superfecundation. Fraternal (dizygotic) twins are the result of hyperovulation, which means the release of multiple eggs in a single cycle. Superfecundation describes a situation where the eggs are fertilized by sperm from separate incidences of sexual intercourse. In a case where a woman has sex with different partners, the twins could have different fathers.

In another case well documented case of multicolored twins, one parent was white and one was black, and – as can happen with any fraternal twins – Lauren took after her mother, Alison Spooner, while Hayleigh took after her father, Dean Durrant. What makes this family so remarkable is that this happened not once but twice, seven years apart. British researchers calculated that the odds of two sets of “black and white twins” in the same family are about 2 in a million.

Source:
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-quadruplets-of-different-colors-amaze-geneticians/

Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
In the beginning God created Adam and Eve
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Jimbadly: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Reallly amazing! White, asian, black, brown. This is really weird. Maybe there is a spiritual explanation for this.
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by floragregs(f): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is strange!
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Aspetta(f): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Australoid, mongoloid,caucasoid and negroid. Could this be a parable? well, at least we can't accuse her of being racist.

2 Likes

Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2014
Lol@spiritual explanation smiley

"The 23-year old mother got pregnant during the 2012 Springbreak while partying in Louisiana. "

"She admits she had multiple intimate partners over a short time period at and that she is not certain who the father of her children is."

Well, there goes the riddle. Here in the States, tons of people make it a point to hit a beach, preferably in the south, and become extremely promiscuous during a period of time referred to as "Spring Break".

I've heard of a case where a woman had relations with two different men within a short time frame, and carried both their kids to term.

This just might be the multiracial version 4.0 on speed grin

Still remarkable in a way... embarassed
Intriguing.
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Talon05: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Lol@spiritual explanation smiley

"The 23-year old mother got pregnant during the 2012 Springbreak while partying in Louisiana. "

"She admits she had multiple intimate partners over a short time period at and that she is not certain who the father of her children is."

Well, there goes the riddle. Here in the States, tons of people make it a point to hit a beach, preferably in the south, and become extremely promiscuous during a period of time referred to as "Spring Break".

I've heard of a case where a woman had relations with two different men within a short time frame, and carried both their kids to term.

This just might be the multiracial version 4.0 on speed grin

Still remarkable in a way... embarassed
Intriguing.
Seriously y'all need to put a stop to the BS kinda life y'all living in America. Some of y'all are cool but I love me English women. Stories like this only happen in America
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Talon05:
Seriously y'all need to put a stop to the BS kinda life y'all living in America. Some of y'all are cool but I love me English women. Stories like this only happen in America

American women are hands down better than English women - in every way. It is known smiley
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Talon05: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

American women are hands down better than English women - in every way. It is known smiley
Puh-lease, American woman are far more slutty than English women-yes, it is known. 98% of the whores of this world lives in America, now that is a fact. Boo, dont you ever compare English pious women to those American sluts. I feel sad for you black girls living in America and I weep for my "twin" nieces, I pray they turn out different.
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You are bluffing right?
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Talon05:
Puh-lease, American woman are far more slutty than English women-yes, it is known. 98% of the whores of this world lives in America, now that is a fact. Boo, dont you ever compare English pious women to those American sluts. I feel sad for you black girls living in America and I weep for my "twin" nieces, I pray they turn out different.

Cool story bro.

I'm more worried about you, than I am about your nieces grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
RedClay:
You are bluffing right?

Not a chance smiley
In what way are English women above American women?

I know your minuscule cinema industry (what is it called again?) habitually likes to portray us as "easy" when the script involves Americans (see Love Actually and etc), but I've always interpreted that as jealousy. Am I wrong?
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Talon05: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Cool story bro.

I'm more worried about you, than I am about your nieces grin grin
Sister, you really need to pray to God to touch y'all souls. You aint got nothing to worry about me, I dont know how it happens but somehow English girls turns out better than their American counterpart. You should be worried for yourself, we dont breed hoes, you do grin
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Talon05: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Not a chance smiley

I know your minuscule cinema industry (what is it called again?) habitually likes to portray us as "easy" when the script involves Americans (see Love Actually and etc), but I've always interpreted that as jealousy. Am I wrong?
Looool jokkker. No one is talking about scripts here, I can mention names of "celebrity hoes" and even if I got 100 fingers and toes, it still wont be enough.
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Talon05: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
RedClay:
You are bluffing right?
More like gloating over something that's entirely untrue. Everybody knows American girls are hoes, even hoe is not strong enough to describe them.
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Talon05:
Looool jokkker. No one is talking about scripts here, I can mention names of "celebrity hoes" and even if I got 100 fingers and toes, it still wont be enough.

We have, like, a bajillion more celebrities than you do undecided

Keep trying to convince yourself that you're on a level to compare yourselves to us cheesy
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Talon05: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

We have, like, a bajillion more celebrities than you do undecided

Keep trying to convince yourself that you're on a level to compare yourselves to us cheesy
Keep trying to convince yourself that what i'm saying is not true cheesy
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Talon05:
Keep trying to convince yourself that what i'm saying is not true cheesy

It really isn't. Europe is wayyyy more sexually deviant than America is. Some of us are actually pissed and would really like to outshine you in that respect (just as we do in pretty much every thing else), but that would take some honest effort and hard work forreal.

We're still high and heavy on censorship and American family values. Brits have no values. Their famously austere views regarding propriety and etiquette have long been chucked out one of the queen's palace windows - most likely while she wasn't looking, poor thing.

You know it's true! wink
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Talon05: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

It really isn't. Europe is wayyyy more sexually deviant than America is. Some of us are actually pissed and would really like to outshine you in that respect (just as we do in pretty much every thing else), but that would take some honest effort and hard work forreal.

We're still high and heavy on censorship and American family values. Brits have no values. Their famously austere views regarding propriety and etiquette have been long chucked out one of the queen's windows - most likely while she wasn't looking, poor thing.

You know it's true! wink
Brits have no values?..Oh now u think Americans got value?..hahaha u are a jokker my dear, dont even get me started.

Again, 98% of American girls are hoes. This quadruplet story can only happen in America, the foolish woman even had the gut to say she had multiple partners within a short time, isnt that appalling?. That's the kinda value u on about?, oh pah-lease.
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Talon05:
Brits have no values?..Oh now u think Americans got value?..hahaha u are a jokker my dear, dont even get me started.

Again, 98% of American girls are hoes. This quadruplet story can only happen in America, the foolish woman even had the gut to say she had multiple partners within a short time, isnt that appalling?. That's the kinda value u on about?, oh pah-lease.

Why so fond of repeating this figure that you've surely pulled from a donkey's asss? Smh!

Explain yourself, insufferable Brit. Meanwhile, America would like its stolen term back @ puh-lease, which is just as American as duh tongue
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Not a chance smiley

Lol,..Did you just ask this? OMG you Did! shocked

Well, Yes, Maybe you've got the Celebes. I mean come-on what do you expect from a slutty nation? grin

English Women are the best. Way better than Americans. Be it Morally, Physically or Actively. I believe you know this, just that you don't want to admit but It's Okay. cheesy

I'm familiar with this ish from Americans. grin

I don't want to get my hands dirty with the slutty-ish like Talon5 cheesy.

You know Why - Maybe. smiley

1 Like

Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
RedClay:

Lol,..Did you just ask this? OMG you Did! shocked

Well, Yes, Maybe you've got the Celebes. I mean come-on what do you expect from a slutty nation? grin

English Women are the best. Way better than Americans. Be it Morally, Physically or Actively. I believe you know this, just that you don't want to admit but It's Okay. cheesy

I'm familiar with this ish from Americans. grin

I don't want to get my hands dirty with the slutty-ish like Talon5 cheesy.

You know Why - Maybe. smiley

You know...I really didn't expect this verbal vomit from you, Red embarassed embarassed

I will mark it off as some weird sort of patriotism? undecided cheesy
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Talon05: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Why so fond of repeating this figure that you've surely pulled from a donkey's asss? Smh!

Explain yourself, insufferable Brit. Meanwhile, America would like its stolen term back @ puh-lease tongue

I'm not gonna continue to go and on about this issue but i'm certain the women Solomon was warning men not to go near in the book of proverbs are Americans. One word for American women - HOES
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Talon05:
I'm not gonna continue to go and on about this issue but i'm certain the women Solomon was warning men not to go near in the book of proverbs are Americans. One word for American women - HOES

Lmao, that's a damn lie.
Have you been here?
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Talon05: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lmao, lies.
Have you been here?
YES, I have been there, that hell-hole where hoes abound.
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You know...I really didn't expect this verbal vomit from you, Red embarassed embarassed

I will mark it off as some weird sort of patriotism? undecided cheesy

Sorry dear.. What do I know?.. cry

Patriotism? Nah Something much stronger.
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
RedClay:

Sorry dear.. What do I know?.. cry

Patriotism? Nah Something much stronger.

cry

What, denial? embarassed cheesy

I didn't mean to stifle you. Always speak your mind smiley
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by hydeka: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'm lost here. Can somebody remind me the topic again?
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Talon05:
YES, I have been there, that hell-hole where hoes abound.

Didn't see this. Whereabouts?
Note that by listing some obvious manhoe location, you're not only exposing yourself, but Britain by extension.
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Talon05: 5:51am On Jul 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Didn't see this. Whereabouts?
Note that by listing some obvious manhoe location, you're not only exposing yourself, but Britain by extension.
Oh u think i'd lie by mentioning random names?, oh thanks for thinking so low of me. Well i'm not gonna satisfy your curiosity, a few people here knows me and if not for the recent tsunami that hit NL and I lost my previous acct, I would of asked u to go to the travel section where you can get to read my posts.
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Talon05:
Oh u think i'd lie by mentioning random names?, oh thanks for thinking so low of me. Well i'm not gonna satisfy your curiosity, a few people here knows me and if not for the recent tsunami that hit NL and I lost my previous acct, I would of asked u to go to the travel section where you can get to read my posts.

Sorry if I offended you.
Re: Quadruplets Of Different Colors Amaze Geneticians by Talon05: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Sorry if I offended you.
We are cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Treatment 4 Bed Wetters / COVID-19 Update For January 14 2022 In Nigeria / How To Cure Quick Ejaculation With Herb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.