Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,831 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

"Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube (4863 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All White Playsuit - Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by gbolakpine(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Cossy Orjiakor who is in a 'yabbing' mood has fired back at Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo for the tweet she posted yesterday. The popular Nollywood Actress, Ebube threw shade at ladies who stripped to support the Eagles and Cossy decided to defend the act with a reply...

http://www.kongegist.com/2014/07/cossy-ojiakor-and-ebube-nwagbo-in.html

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by yuncka: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
grin see who dey talk, U wey half of Nigeria even generations unborn don chop, vomit.

Wit Ur silicon boobi. DOROp*ssy! lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by ManTiger(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
[size=30pt]AND SO FCCUKING WHAT?
BOTH ARE HOE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED![/size]

3 Likes

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Airforce1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
@black nips with pimples cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by dammymighty(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
trifling elements
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Who cares? Kokanye!
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by cirmuell(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Airforce1: @black nips with pimples cheesy cheesy cheesy

i know dat's d part u'll c angry

1 Like

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Airforce1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
cirmuell: i know dat's d part u'll c angry

Na u sabi tongue
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Lordabas: 12:20am On Jul 02, 2014
I have a dream that one day i will also chop my own cheesy

6 Likes

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2014
oya make una tear shirt
i wan see oyan

4 Likes

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2014
Lordabas: I have a dream that one day i will also chop my own cheesy
guy,abeg,use multiple condoms,for the HIV spiced Womanliness.

3 Likes

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Lordabas: 1:04am On Jul 02, 2014
Yomieluv: guy,abeg,use multiple condoms,for the HIV spiced Womanliness.
ha bros! Others wey don chop neva get am na. Anyways, Tankew 4 ur advise cheesy
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 02, 2014
Madm pple!
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by olashas(f): 5:36am On Jul 02, 2014
careytommy: oya make una tear shirt
i wan see oyan
grin
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Tallesty1(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2014
Those are not pimples Cossy. Most women have it, they help baby locate food source when their eyes are closed, or when they're half-asleep in other words they are brailes meaning "suck here". And you know, guys do go blind often

4 Likes

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by kokoA(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2014
Yomieluv: guy,abeg,use multiple condoms,for the HIV spiced Womanliness.
I'd put on a condom even if na only talk I wan talk with some of these girls o.. The level of HIV in some of their bodies mehn, even air fit transmit am.
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Cecediva(f): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2014
Two mofos!
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by boss1310(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2014
its obvious that cossy don't know what her"cups"really looks like

3 Likes

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by lyntiffany(f): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2014
ManTiger: [size=30pt]AND SO FCCUKING WHAT?
BOTH ARE HOE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED![/size]
You be LovePeddler manufacturer? grin[quote author=ManTiger][size=30pt]AND SO FCCUKING WHAT?
BOTH ARE HOE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED![/size][/quote YOU BE LovePeddler MANUFACTURER ?
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Ayorh4you(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2014
SPREADS MAT PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY TURN TO 'CHOP N CLEAN MOUTH'. IT MUST NOT PASS ME BY grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2014
Ayorh4you: SPREADS MAT PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY TURN TO 'CHOP N CLEAN MOUTH'. IT MUST NOT PASS ME BY grin cheesy grin
Ma koja mi olugbala, kin se orin adubule ko. Am waiting for my turn, even if its to suck bossom, thats if her bossom has nipples. Oloshi omo ale.
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by dasphinx1(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2014
careytommy: oya make una tear shirt
i wan see oyan
grin
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Ayorh4you(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2014
ajibolabd: Ma koja mi olugbala, kin se orin adubule ko. Am waiting for my turn, even if its to suck bossom, thats if her bossom has nipples. Oloshi omo ale.

GO AND QUE
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2014
undecided
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by kelechiMarie(f): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2014
The silicone filled ara wey be like me and my sister head joined together abeeegiii make we hear word #birdsofafeather #thethingeyafpaincossy mu che che mu che che>smiley

1 Like

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by kstyle2(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
When will these wh0res get a life? But cossy jugs no get part 2 sha

2 Likes

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by dapsoneh: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
Pix of d pink nips or I dnt blve it
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by 3coins(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lordabas: I have a dream that one day i will also chop my own cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by Airforce1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
k.style:
When will these wh0res get a life? But cossy jugs no get part 2 sha

grin
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by hensben(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
wh.res claiming celebrity in the name of nollywood.
Re: "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube by MrRenaissance: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nice comeback Cossy. I don't like you, but I love the way you dissed Ebube. The bìtch should learn how to mind her business!! Kettle calling pot black. shiorrr!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls Eeh!! ( Someone Went To Club Like This) See Photos Here / Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did / 17 Hottest Kim Kardashian’s Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.