Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did (4867 Views)

"Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot) / Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is A Big Fan Of Wizkid! - See What She Said About Wizkid / Taraji P Henson (cookie Lyon) Is A Big Fan Of Wizkid's Music. posts about CARO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by Hype007: 2:47am On May 16, 2016
Nigeria's most successful and relevant artiste globally Ayo Balogun Wizkid keeps getting more international recognition and all em goodies. "My music travel no visa, ask your sister, she no fit say she no know me" these are lyrics excerpt from the song "No Lele" off his debut album Superstar (2011).

From those lyrics to that album's title, it's all now making sense. What a prophecy......

Guess what ? American award winning actress Taraji P Henson widely known for her magnificent role as Cookie Lyon in the currently airing TV series Empire has just declared her love and addiction to Wizkid's songs, especially "Caro" featuring L.A.X . She also revealed her love for Fela's music as well.

It's quite interesting how our Nigerian music is being massively loved globally. Below is what she posted. SEE inside here ---> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/05/16/empires-cookie-lyon-is-so-addicted-to-wizkid-see-what-she-did/

Africa to the world indeed. Starboy thing

Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by henrygale(m): 4:26am On May 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by kossyablaze(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2016
Okk
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by porrigeyam(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2016
Kk
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by clemzzy(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2016
she try
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by ibullem(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2016
k
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by Hardaysheenar(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2016
So we sud start jumping up and down abi?
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by Nobody: 9:52am On May 16, 2016
I'm only addicted to Dis kids JOY

1 Like

Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by francafrank(f): 10:11am On May 16, 2016
so?
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by Nobody: 10:28am On May 16, 2016
Okay
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by TFLAME(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2016
And how is she addicted to him or where is the addiction here ? Op if I slap u eh
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by Afrok(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2016
I thought her addiction will restore power and reduce the price of fuel, but I was wrong and now, I'm angry with op angry
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by Nbote(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2016
So our Oyibo copy of Jenifa likes Wizkid.. Issorait. I'm waiting for our Oyibo Oliver d coque to admit his luv for Simi
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2016
Wu eez witchkid
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by OsoDupe(f): 4:29pm On May 16, 2016
Well this is what she posted wink

Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by Amberon: 4:43pm On May 16, 2016
I love that lady. Damn she a good actress.

Wizkid steady repping Naija and Africa.
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by David25(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2016
*sips Tea*
Moving on
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 16, 2016
I bet y'all all didn't see the snapchat video Kylie Jenner posted dancing to wiz kid song grin else ya all would have gone beskert. cheesy

The kid is really popular and he got swag, even though am not a fan.
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by vague: 6:01pm On May 16, 2016
I hope to see a Nigerian artist on Empire
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by CzarChris(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2016
rokiatu:
I bet y'all all didn't see the snapchat video Kylie Jenner posted dancing to wiz kid song grin else ya all would have gone beskert. cheesy

Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by CzarChris(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2016
rokiatu:

I'm definitely not a fan of that kid, but I just don't get what people love about his songs. My lil sis almost murdered me one day for calling wizkid lame.... I was like

BTW, welcome back rokiatu, really really missed you. Just saw your dp, girl..... You've still got it kiss kiss kiss

You rock!!!
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by flawlessT(f): 10:56pm On May 16, 2016
Niqqa is good jare...I just love his kinda muzik
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by Nobody: 6:02am On May 17, 2016
CzarChris:
I'm definitely not a fan of that kid, but I just don't get what people love about his songs. My lil sis almost murdered me one day for calling wizkid lame.... I was like

BTW, welcome back rokiatu, really really missed you. Just saw your dp, girl..... You've still got it kiss kiss kiss

You rock!!!
thanks dear. Lovely to see you as well. Your sis must be a teen right? grin
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by CzarChris(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2016
rokiatu:
thanks dear. Lovely to see you as well. Your sis must be a teen right? grin
Exactly grin grin grin
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did by Agozie48: 6:38pm On May 17, 2016
OP am not clicking on that link

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World's Tallest Boy Who Is Just 8 Years But Is Already 6ft 6inches Tall / Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] / My Vagina Is Diamond - Nigerian Lady After Billing A Guy N200K Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.