Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Machine Of Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Machine Of Life (570 Views)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / 10 Funny But Real Facts Of Life. / A Lesson Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Machine Of Life by HerexG(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
"WoW ! What a relieve, that is exactly what I needed, my throat was as dry as a sahara desert "

" Oh yes he has just drank the portion ! We are taking him tonight "

In 1945 there was a fierce and a deadly war between the West and the East Europe, the war has ended up in ravaging almost the whole of East Europe, sniffing out life out of every vulnerable soul, bringing down a wailing wrath of hell on earth. The West Europe devastated the East Europe even more by killing East Europe's one of the world's greatest scientist unknown to the world yet. He was the hope of the East Europe, a scientist of an high esteem Fabiasky. Fabiasky lost his life at the course of the war. He was among the numerous people who died from the multiple attacks and explosions lunched by West Europe. But before the demise of Fabiasky, invented two priceless treasures " The time Machine and The Machine of Life" these two machines are first of its kind and would be enough for the East Europe not only to destroy the West Europe but also take over the world. But the East has one pressing problem, Fabiasky never disclosed to anyone on how to operate the second machine " but he left a blueprint of how to operate "The time Machine". Now they needed very urgently the machine to work so as to triumph and conquer West Europe.

The Machine has to come alive "

They needed someone who will be able to activate the second machine and this has to be very fast before they all perish.

Evaspor the secret camp of the East

The Army general looking fierce, something like a killer machine in the personification of man. A man in his mid forties standing 6 feet 8 inches, looking fierce and heavily built, he is not only strong his intelligence is the thin thick line keeping the East Europe alive. The Army camouflage he was putting on suits him perfectly, making it look like he was actually born with it.

He thinking to himself pensively for some few minutes right in front of the remaining soldiers of about five hundred soldiers. And he commanded with a loud thunderous voice

" Podolski and Kochen come over here now ! "

With immediate effect the soldiers appeared saluting their general and the both soldiers faced down as their general passes his order to them. He called them aside away from the rest soldiers and said

" Now you both look straight into my eyes ! He commanded, the soldiers responded immediately looking at their general's eyes with all concentration, then he continued

"I called you both out here because we have a serious pressing issue at hand like you both are aware of, but now we have got the solution to our problem but are yet to know how to go about it"

www.herexg./2014/05/18/wow-the-machine-of-life-story/

1 Like

Re: The Machine Of Life by HerexG(m): 2:13am On Jul 02, 2014
Then he paused for some seconds and he looked into the faces of Podolski and kochen as the two soldier were also looking into the general's face keenly in return. Giving them a grimace look, then general broke the silence

" You two idiots ! i was expecting you both to ask me what is the solution I made mentioned earlier

The soldiers stutter and then asked the general, just like a secondary student compelled to do something.

" Sir what what is the solution sir ? "

" Now shut up you both ! The general aggressively sounded

The general continued talking

" among all the soldiers available, I choose you both not because of your physical abilities but because of your intelligence and your reliability"

He walk to and fro, reacting like a wounded Lion. And he continued...

" So boys let's rub minds together, I know you both have a sound mind", ok let me take you somewhere, maybe there you both will get back your thinking cap

Then he pointed towards a detached building that looks abandoned.

And he whispered some few words to their ears

And the general commanded authoritatively

" We are going to have a long day today so follow me boys! "

They followed him swiftly, leaving the rest soldiers behind. The Army general walked really smart and fast enough to this he was running, Podolski and Kochen increased their acceleration to catch up with him. The general got to the entrance of the detached house, he then inserted a big metallic key into the key hole and he twisted it clock wisely, it gave a click sound. Immediately the huge door opened and the three men entered. Podolski and Kochen was amazed, the detached building was actually a decoy, there is more to the detached building. As they entered the building, the general led them to straight dark passage, the generals search light was their only source of light. Now got to a secluded room, the general looked the soldier faces and bent down immediately to open the carpet covering on the floor of the secluded room. The general uncovered a passage to an underground chamber, without wasting much time he dragged open the door to the underground with his strong hands. Immediately the door gave way for the men to come in

www.herexg./2014/05/18/wow-the-
machine-of-life-story/

(1) (Reply)

3 Essential Steps To Better Writing / Is Bed Really Not A Bird Of Roses / Another Bad Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.