Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. (3458 Views)

Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle / Coeasu Join ASUU In Their Quest / Read ASUP and NAPS strike Update here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. by Poly87(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
What was the outcome of of the meeting between ASUP and COEASU with the Federal Government today July 1st?
Re: Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. by Afromalaika(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Poly87: What was the outcome of of the meeting between ASUP and COEASU with the Federal Government today July 1st?

Nothing yet.
Re: Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nothing yet and yu have dat misleading heading ?. Can't yu find something more appropriate ?. Abi yu're just been pessimistic abt the outcome ?
Re: Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. by Poly87(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
feji333: Nothing yet and yu have dat misleading heading ?. Can't yu find something more appropriate ?. Abi yu're just been pessimistic abt the outcome ?
Yea. I think am been pessimistic here, cos during the last meeting no Government official showed up instead the Education Minister traveled to Brazil. Hope now that Nigeria is out of the world cup no more excuses and they (FG)will address ASUP and COEASU demands.
Re: Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Poly87: Yea. I think am been pessimistic here, cos during the last meeting no Government official showed up instead the Education Minister traveled to Brazil. Hope now that Nigeria is out of the world cup no more excuses and they (FG)will address ASUP and COEASU demands.
Bro.. Shld yu be? .. I have my hopes high. And I pray it ends..

1 Like

Re: Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. by Afromalaika(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Meeting started late at 3pm and was later adjourned till 12pm tomorrow when it will continue.
Thanks.
Re: Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. by Poly87(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Afromalaika: Meeting started late at 3pm and was later adjourned till 12pm tomorrow when it will continue.
Thanks.
. Thanks for the info, please keep us posted.
Re: Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. by alex2242(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2014
Afromalaika:

Nothing yet.
if it were to b d super eagles...their needs wud have bin met quickly........*smh for dis government....
Re: Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. by faith2ogesco(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2014
as in eh
Re: Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. by Yemlizzy(f): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2014
This strike is damn too long biko,they should pity the poly students naa. This Naija sefsad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hostel Accommodations In Lautech!!! No Need Of An Agent / Which University In Nigeria or abroad Accepts 3.0 Msc Grade For Phd Admission? / Importance Of Pattern Drafting Over Freehand Tailoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.