Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle (14051 Views)

FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by k2kay(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
The Colleges of Education Academic Staff Union has suspended its nine-month strike in principle, following the intervention of the Chairmen of Governing Councils of Federal Colleges of Education.

The union said it agreed to persuasions to suspend the industrial action, following assurances that the outstanding issues would be resolved.

The strike suspension is expected to be upheld after Thursday’s meeting with the Minister of Education with officials of the union.
http://www.punchng.com/news/coeasu-suspends-strike-in-principle/

2 Likes

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by rattlesnake(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Principle of Hunger

8 Likes

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by fanwas(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Glory be to Allah , first page thing

1 Like

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by INFO70: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good one

1 Like

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by TRADELYN: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin good news as...

Research Continues there...
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Albaniy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
A
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by roxell120(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
thank god for my lecturer friend at ehamufu colege of education.no be small sufferooooo.
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Haderoncare(f): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hm.. Strike here and there... Dia is God o
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Abuklaw(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
This calls for no celebration because the word (suspension). When won't they return to that industrial action if their demand isn't meet during the stipulated time.
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by roxell120(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Albaniy: A
how old are u youngman?

4 Likes

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by gbaskiboy: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Since the beginning of this year, this is the first good news ever heard.

I hope it'll nt be Team ASUU turn to go on strike.

1 Like

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by tuoyoojo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Its is one of the longest strike . Hope the asup guys wud follow this lead. I look forward to seeing a nigeria where issues wud not be resolved by strike.

In other newws, Make dem calculate their arrears give dem jejely o

I nor wan hear say obi is a girl o

1 Like

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by psychologist(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
embarassed
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by condralbede(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
They for stay nah...they no dey tell man.after all n all what's d outcome?just delayed student for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by kossyablaze(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ok

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
if to say I know say he go reach nine month, I for don impregnate my babe, make she give me one baby, before resuming to school.....now nine months wasted just like that, Awon wereh!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Parishpriest: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Can we say that the new minister of education has started on a brighter night?

4 Likes

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by hikmojj(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
hmmmm9ja? May Allah deliever us from the mischievous leaders

2 Likes

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Edwardhead(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
I MADE FP 6CE TODAY
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Funniez: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
O boy ye! Na front page be this *Dancing azonto on Lagos-Badagry express way*
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by shadowwalker101: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by ussy09(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nine months no b beans kai Naija, d leaders no wan knw if u dey strike or nt"oyo4u"
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by 9jahubcom(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
waoo
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by olanyte: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thank God Shekarahu its trying.
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by sulmeza(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gd dvlpmnt,...i pity dos studnts...dia head go dn reset bk 2 zero pt

3 Likes

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by bercarray(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
it indid calls 4 celebration*grabs a drink*

1 Like

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by megabyte2(f): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thank God
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by amakufrancis(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
nine months? haa dem Don give birth to a bouncing baby lipsrsealed
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by harkinyoung(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
@ op its SEVEN MONTHS not NINE MONTHS

Good...school things on point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Fire Outbreak Hits UNICAL, Properties, Documents Destroyed (pix) / Continuous Decline In Critical Thinking Among Nigerian Students, Role Of Genx / Is It Possible To Study Abroad Using Nabteb Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.